ekta balh is only mean raya and we want only raya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
ekta madam jii why don't u understand we viewers are fond of raya and that is the reason we starting balh but what did u do? always sep them keep them away show mu always... why ekta why? why being soo cruel towards ur viewers? after getting almost banned from an channel where u had 5-6 show plus running one after another,u still have not learned from ur mistake? weird person? why so much of ego that u want to sep the  leads raya? why don't u keep them together and make face all being together?
diya aur baati an serial is no 1 and giving good trps reason more than storyline the way the lead couple tackles the problem with giving important to each other and standing together and also no separation of any reason that is the only reason it is withstanding all and still being no 1 which is running more than an year

i am not comparing but letting u know what is the blunder u r doing with ur good shows
the mistake started when u send priya to jailed and made her to be dead infront of ram ... instead of that u shd have showed some better storyline..
phir bhi we beared ... because after leap  amrita came who picked trps and stood as an pillar to show along with raya.. but when u took another leap and started to show crap thing half of the viewers left.. (already viewers have started to loose interest and stop watching the show but amrita came some started to see again) now with separation of raya u r going to loose more of ur viewers... baar baar ye separation is not going to work as viewers are fed up🤢
viewer like me have stopp watching who were loyal towards raya and when u start to kill their relationship we were forced to stop watching.. because we all want only raya and raya.. but u and being an egoist headstrong have destroyed ur wonderful creation of raya which were were fond of😭

such wonderful show have been destroyed by u😡 because of ur stupid ideas of separation 😡 instead of that for an change why don't u keep them together and show us happy raya.. if u r not able to find good storyline u check the forum where there are soo many good story writer who can handle better than u people😡 ekta please open ur eyes and see before it is too late... please don't destroy the wonderful show😭😭😭 we wanted to see raya lovable story not raya being away story😡 please it not only my wish but all the viewers wish please stop being soo harsh on ur viewers.. please don't push the show in to the well with ur own hand😭

guys i am not against the show or raya but i love them and today i am not watching it only reason of separation😭

ekta we keep requesting  u for keeping raya together but u r being soo cruel on us and keep separating them😭😭😭😭 stop being mean to us and start to redeem the storyline and bring raya together😭 we are requesting u

who guys agree with me let know...

Edited by shavii - 10 years ago
Kya yaar ye ekta kabhi nhi sudhregi...😡😡
hum raya ko sath dekhna chahte hai aur ye madam unhe separate kr rhi hai😡😡😡
yaar raya sath sath ache lagte hai...
pls raya ko separate mat kro😭😭😭
Originally posted by Mini1991

Kya yaar ye ekta kabhi nhi sudhregi...😡😡
hum raya ko sath dekhna chahte hai aur ye madam unhe separate kr rhi hai😡😡😡
yaar raya sath sath ache lagte hai...