Shuddhodan-Mahamaya scene

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
there was very less scene of Shuddhodan and Mahamaya but i could feel the spark in that few moments , Sameer and Deepika's chemistry was really intense , specially that bathing scene was quite sensuous and romantic when Shuddhodan embraced Maya with his cover

when i heard sameer will be Shantanu i wanted Deepika to be ganga in mahabharat as i loved her as Ganga in Devon Ke Dev mahadev and i felt she will look brilliant with Sameer but that didn't happen
but i didn't expect that i still will be able to see Deepika with Sameer looks like Vishnu has granted my wish that i didn't see them in his 8th incarnation Krishna's show so i am able to see them on his 9th incarnation Buddha's show😆

but seriously i fell in love with their pair even in that few moments scene

what about you?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.TaRa. thumbnail
Actually i want his previous rocking pair  Namrata could play either mahamaya  in Buddha or Ganga in Mahabharata😆 but things are not in our hand

ya Sameer- Deepika's chemistry was indeed good ,😳
Edited by Painful_Smile - 10 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
One or two scenes were more or less same as the ones Laaj (sameer and namrata) did in other show.   Wanted Namrata Thapa to be paired with sameer as Ganga or Mahamaya or both
As @tara said things are not in our hands.
-Desai- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
actually Shuddhodan and Mahamaya chemistry were good but sad Mahamaya will die soon ðŸ˜•
-Desai- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

One or two scenes were more or less same as the ones Laaj (sameer and namrata) did in other show.   Wanted Namrata Thapa to be paired with sameer as Ganga or Mahamaya or both

As @tara said things are not in our hands.

i think  there is resemblance in that hand kissing scene😳
no idea about rest😆
RoseFairy thumbnail
well everyone wants to see their favorite pair together again but maximum times it doesn't happen many also wanted to see  kartika sengar with sameer again

but i am here talking about deepika and sameer that scene was indeed beautiful better shouldn't compare with others every pair has own magic to different viewers

(like i had a great liking on sameer and ulka gupta's pairing out of all😆)
Edited by RoseFairy - 10 years ago
.TaRa. thumbnail
@Excuse me TM ,even me too admit their chemistry good

i dont thing we are compare SamRata  with Sameer-Deepika,see u said u like to see Deepika in Ganga role in Mahabharat ,that's why i said we are all want Namrata in same ganga role :(,in fact we all felt when we read samiksha roped for mahamaya .
Shobhi just share her opinion the romance scene similarity with sameer's previous show
that's all
sorry if hurt  U
i want there is no further argument  regarding this😳

RoseFairy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Painful_Smile

@Excuse me TM ,even me too admit their chemistry good

i dont thing we are compare SamRata  with Sameer-Deepika,see u said u like to see Deepika in Ganga role in Mahabharat ,that's why i said we are all want Namrata in same ganga role :(,in fact we all felt when we read samiksha roped for mahamaya .
Shobhi just share her opinion the romance scene similarity with sameer's previous show
that's all
sorry if hurt  U
i want there is no further argument  regarding this😳

hey relax i didn't argue with you all neither you all hurt me i just shared my pov like you all that every pair has special space in its fan's heart

and ya i wanted to discuss about sameer-deepika as in next epi maya ill die and there will be no more scene on them

but i didn't ask you all not to discuss about your fav pair 😲
Amrita thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the scene  shared between  shuddhodan n Mahamaya

both did a brilliant !!!

Those few moments  just beyond any words
Proves   both r good actors
I love sameer n at the same time i love his pairing with all his co-stars.
He did full justice to each n every part /role played by him.
I am watching (deepika) first time in any show
but to be honest i am impressed with her-
I will say that is the magic of  our sameer--makes everything lovable.

No offence please!!!😳  

I loved each character/each scene  of this show so far in the 1st episode

Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree aru u cld sense a connection between them. Both are good looking too. 😳