Users

Frequent Posters

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Sareeka to enter Maharana Pratap and Buddha
Sareeka to enter Maharana Pratap and Buddha
Sareeka Dhillon

Actress Sareeka Dhillon has her hands full with work. She will soon feature in three shows at a time. 

Currently seen in Ekta Kapoor's Yeh Hai Mohabbatein, the actress has been signed on to play pivotal roles in historical shows Bharat Ka Veer Putra: Maharana Pratap and Buddha. Expectantly, Sareeka is excited about becoming part of the two shows.

While she will play Rani Veerbai Jhaala, who gets married to Maharana Uday Singh in Maharana Pratap, she will play Maanvika in Buddha. Says she, "Both the roles are very interesting and pivotal. The two kings will fight for me in Maharana Pratap as even Maaldev Rao wants to marry me, but I tie the knot with Maharana Uday eventually.

In Buddha, I will try to end my life after my husband leaves me to join Buddha. However, I will be saved by Devdutt, who will tell me to take revenge against Buddha." Well, this actress is certainly in demand.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Sareeka-to-enter-Maharana-Pratap-and-Buddha/articleshow/36391190.cms