Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
i simply written what  anamika doing in todays episode...
if you have problem with what shown on screen--then what can i do??😆
867swan thumbnail

You should be thankful that this is just a fictional show. And as per the new article Chavi will be able to save him, no such scenes will be shown. What will you do if women in real life start to rape men or sexually abuse them? its just that biologically a woman can't do this, otherwise if a man thinks that raping or sexually abusing a woman is his BIRTH RIGHT then why should you blame a woman if she thinks in the same way?? If you consider the number of rape cases around the world, then all women should have abandoned men-folk saying that they are the dirtiest creatures in the world. But they still have to marry a man. Accept the truth. Yes Anamika is evil. If every male villain has the license to do all such things and still gets enormous appraisal from viewers then you should not criticize her only because she is a woman. This is clearly sexism. She is the villain; she is doing her job here.

rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: 867swan

You should be thankful that this is just a fictional show. And as per the new article Chavi will be able to save him, no such scenes will be shown. What will you do if women in real life start to rape men or sexually abuse them? its just that biologically a woman can't do this, otherwise if a man thinks that raping or sexually abusing a woman is his BIRTH RIGHT then why should you blame a woman if she thinks in the same way?? If you consider the number of rape cases around the world, then all women should have abandoned men-folk saying that they are the dirtiest creatures in the world. But they still have to marry a man. Accept the truth. Yes Anamika is evil. If every male villain has the license to do all such things and still gets enormous appraisal from viewers then you should not criticize her only because she is a woman. This is clearly sexism. She is the villain; she is doing her job here.

@bold--

are you supporting rape??😡 

rape is biggest criminal act---😡 any  rapist should be hanged immediately no matter weather its male or female or shemale...😡 

don't every try to defend rape--it is very very ugly crime...
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: AliStark

go see a psychiatrists. Any rapist should be hanged...male or female????????? what the F???? I don't think there is something called a female rapist.Also who said anything about rape in the serial???? Why are forcing your own opinion of rape on the serial???

i not used the word rape--you people using it...

anamika want to have sex with jeet forcibly---this is clearly called sexual abuse/sexual assault...

how do you describe anamika forcible sexual advances??/
AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajh

anamika want to sexually use jeet against jeets wish---it is clearly comes under rape act...

she want to have sex with jeet forcibly--if it is not attempt to rape-- then what is it??can you explain?? 

ana said she wants a baby from jeet. So jeet can become a vicky donor and donate his sperm to ana and ana can have a test tube baby. Problem solved. So no raping is needed...I still don't understand how woman can rape a man..which is neither biologically possible nor a woman has that kind of physical strength.
rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: AliStark

ana said she wants a baby from jeet. So jeet can become a vicky donor and donate his sperm to ana and ana can have a test tube baby. Problem solved. So no raping is needed...I still don't understand how woman can rape a man..which is neither biologically possible nor a woman has that kind of physical strength.

there are cases of females raping men in western countries--use Google search if you want to here about such cases...

---

and about serial---i don't want to speculate--i written what is shown today---anamika making sexual advance towards unwilling jeet---that  situation demand--sexual assault word...
867swan thumbnail

@bold--

are you supporting rape??😡 

rape is biggest criminal act---😡 any  rapist should be hanged immediately no matter weather its male or female or shemale...😡 

don't every try to defend rape--it is very very ugly crime...

I guess you didnt even understand what I wrote. From where does the point of supporting come??I just mentioned that there are a number of men who think about women in this way. But that doesn't mean I will blame each and every man around the world. Those who think in this way are sick. I just made a comparison that even a woman can think like this way cz a beast lies within each and every human being regardless of gender. And if you think I am the first person you have used the word rape then you should go and check your own older post. Most importantly I wrote that its not unusual for a male villain to do such heinous acts, but still we accept it. Its our nature that we always think that a woman will be a sati-savitri wife, whenever her inner beast comes out we forget that she is a human too and can be wicked too like an evil man.

rajh thumbnail
Originally posted by: 867swan

I guess you didnt even understand what I wrote. From where does the point of supporting come??I just mentioned that there are a number of men who think about women in this way. But that doesn't mean I will blame each and every man around the world. Those who think in this way are sick. I just made a comparison that even a woman can think like this way cz a beast lies within each and every human being regardless of gender. And if you think I am the first person you have used the word rape then you should go and check your own older post. Most importantly I wrote that its not unusual for a male villain to do such heinous acts, but still we accept it. Its our nature that we always think that a woman will be a sati-savitri wife, whenever her inner beast comes out we forget that she is a human too and can be wicked too like an evil man.

dose that mean we should not condemn improper behavior of  anamika ??

male villains  condemned for such acts then why you expect anamika should not be condemned for this improper behavior??

why gender equality word used  here??--law dose not discriminate between men and women when giving punishment for crime ...

don't bring gender equality word   in crime acts---
867swan thumbnail

dose that mean we should not condemn improper behavior of  anamika ??

male villains also condemned for such acts then why you expect anamika should not be condemned for this improper behavior??

why gender equality word used  here??--law dose not discriminate between men and women when giving punishment for crime ...

don't bring gender equality word   in crime acts---

I never told that Anamika should not be condemned. I never told that she should not be punished only because she is a woman. You misunderstood me. I just said that a woman can do criminal act also. She deserves punishment. No person on earth will support her after committing so many murders. I am not mad like her. I wrote the thing from a viewer's perspective that if we call Anamika a worst character for these things then we should call other villains also the same. You can't expect her to behave like a goody goody wife because she is not a good wife. But now I guess I have just wasted my time arguing. I have been a silent member and I wish I remained the same. It was my bad that I thought that I have rights to express opinion also. And dont ever think that I supported her. I dont support her as much as you dont support her.