Anamika

sexual abuse/sexual assault... - Page 2

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: 867swan

I never told that Anamika should not be condemned. I never told that she should not be punished only because she is a woman. You misunderstood me. I just said that a woman can do criminal act also. She deserves punishment. No person on earth will support her after committing so many murders. I am not mad like her. I wrote the thing from a viewer's perspective that if we call Anamika a worst character for these things then we should call other villains also the same. You can't expect her to behave like a goody goody wife because she is not a good wife. But now I guess I have just wasted my time arguing. I have been a silent member and I wish I remained the same. It was my bad that I thought that I have rights to express opinion also. And dont ever think that I supported her. I dont support her as much as you dont support her.  

you have every right to express your opinion and i respect your pov...but  don't bring gender equality word  in everything---criminal acts should condemned weather it was made by male or female--gender dose not matter but crime matters...
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rajh

there are cases of females raping men in western countries--use Google search if you want to here about such cases...

---

and about serial---i don't want to speculate--i written what is shown today---anamika making sexual advance towards unwilling jeet---that  situation demand--sexual assault word...

really??? well then India's not a western country.I just watched today's episode, there was nothing that indicates any sexual assault. If you are talking about the jallad's dialogue (ab tumhe kisi tara se jeet ki haansh...sorry...aansh ko hasil kar na hoga)then I have given you the vicky donor solution. Ana can always take jeet in Dr. Baldev Chaddha's clinic and get what she wants. Also I think ana can't get pregnant by jeet, coz ab taak jeet ki harkat se lagta hai ki, he is an impotent.
rajh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AliStark

really??? well then India's not a western country.I just watched today's episode, there was nothing that indicates any sexual assault. If you are talking about the jallad's dialogue (ab tumhe kisi tara se jeet ki haansh...sorry...aansh ko hasil kar na hoga)then I have given you the vicky donor solution. Ana can always take jeet in Dr. Baldev Chaddha's clinic and get what she wants. Also I think ana can't get pregnant by jeet, coz ab taak jeet ki harkat se lagta hai ki, he is an impotent.

@bold--

AliStark thumbnail

dose that mean we should not condemn improper behavior of  anamika ??

male villains  condemned for such acts then why you expect anamika should not be condemned for this improper behavior??

why gender equality word used  here??--law dose not discriminate between men and women when giving punishment for crime ...

don't bring gender equality word   in crime acts---

what improper behavior?????
rajh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Karri1555

Raj  Chandal has confirmed your post he has given the go ahead for Anamika to conceive Jeets child by hook or by crook.   This is not love this is just the will to prove that she is above all.

it become very hard digest --even though this was clearly shown in todays episode...🥱
AliStark thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Karri1555

Raj  Chandal has confirmed your post he has given the go ahead for Anamika to conceive Jeets child by hook or by crook.   This is not love this is just the will to prove that she is above all.

who is chandal??? Are you rajh with a fake account??
rajh thumbnail

who is chandal??? Are you rajh with a fake account??

i never use fake accounts--if if you have doubt --you can ask mods weather i use multiple IDs--dont do childish acts...
AliStark thumbnail

i never use fake accounts--if if you have doubt --you can ask mods weather i use multiple IDs--dont do childish acts...

well I said that coz I noticed mostly newbies comment on your post with an average of 5 to 10 post or sometimes only 1 post. Again, who is chandal??
rajh thumbnail

well I said that coz I noticed mostly newbies comment on your post with an average of 5 to 10 post or sometimes only 1 post. Again, who is chandal??

i nothing to do with any others activity...but i have only one ID--i don't have any need to use multiple ID--i don't have any fear to post ---only people who have some fear use fake ID...
AliStark thumbnail

i nothing to do with any others activity...but i have only one ID--i don't have any need to use multiple ID--i don't have any fear to post ---only people who have some fear use fake ID...

All righty then. But why are you whining at the last moment. Your heroine chavi (former rano) is going to rescue her naphonshak husband from hell and live happily ever after. Just two more days to go. So shouldn't you be preparing for a party. Lastly, who is chandal???