Kaun Banega Crorepati 7

Play KBC with iCouch & WIN Prizes!!

Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Did you play KBC on iCouch while watching it on TV? [Stats]

Yesterday was an amazing day for iCouch. Not only we executed KBC real time quizzes amazingly well, but also the feedback we got from our viewers in inside the chat room was phenomenal. We all live for such days, aren't we  ?

First of all thanks to all the participants who joined yesterday and made the chatroom a big success. We got some impressive response, lot of sharing and comments while users played those quizzes along with the contestants on KBC's set.

For the first time (probably in the history of Indian Television), we were able to engage and get response throughout the show from real-time viewers, including ads. Yes, you heard it right. Including Ads! Here are the series of events as it unfolded on iCouch and some stats related to same-

• Pre-event buzz- We used our blogging network, social media presence and existing user base to create a buzz about the concept "Watch & Play KBC as it happens". This is the response we got on iCouch App:

300+ users followed the KBC chat room in 1 day. Around 200+ participated in the chat room and around 50 users chatted actively inside the chat room.

• Engagement- We generated 410+ chats during 2 hours of show. This in addition to the quizzes which users played while watching them on-screen.

• Real time Quizzes- As soon as quizzes were shown on TV, they were also submitted by iCouch users and were pushed to all other users inside KBC chat room. Users enjoyed it thoroughly.

More than 60 users played real time quiz on iCouch platform. 17 Quizzes were played a total of 270+ times. Quizzes which were answered most number of times were-

1. Who is the only leader to be elected Prime Minister of Pakistan Three Times?
  2. Who is "Bharat ka Veer Putra" according to the title of a 2003 TV series?
  • Engagement during Ads- Not only during the show but we kept the viewers hooked even during the ads. Here are some interesting poll stats-
All of the above data is self explanatory but really interesting. Total responses received during these polls can be known from this graph-
Some interesting chats received during the show-
asdasdasda

nishk12: What a persona!!! Inspiring Mr. Amitab bachchan!!! Hat's off!
Priya23: so thrilling it is .. Thanks iCouch!
Anusha: Oh Yes! absolutely! love it with so many fans..:)
nishk12: @iCouchApp I feel I'm on the icouch hotseat already -'P
rashnfish: Set is bful! :<3
nishk12: This new tees maar Khan rule was a good change
Rohan: hahhahaha Amit ji is so funny.. and I love his Allahabadi ascent..  
nishk12: My full family sitting and playing icouch KBC with me-'P it's like a mini party here
Kriti123: Gosh this is so exciting!!!! We're having such an amazing time icouch
kusumpatil.dvgek: Fast. I'm very tensed n excited.. nice application thanks 
Rohan: its going good iCouch..:) very engaging!
shyamanand64: Realy...hot seat...flng awsm
Anusha: I truely love the experience..
nishk12: @PoOjA I'm playing to be in Top of that leader board tomm:-S:P
Kumaran: Wow! This is kick ass!
nishk12: What a subh arambh...icouch kuch meetha ho jaye...a cadbury for every one from my side  :P
sahil404: iCouch.. you have glued us for past 2 hrs.. I dont believe this..  
nishk12: @sahil404 typical having an awesome time... feels like I'm on the set:P
anchal: @iCouchApp nice show here at chat room too...really  
PoOjA: Icouch god bles!!!keep cmg wit such great shows!!:D:-)
nishk12: @iCouchApp Thankyou so much for an awesome time!!!! My weekends are now booked for icouch and KBC...
coolestskc11: This chat room is very good idea sir ji..
tekthapa11: Makes you stick to It like fevicol...astounding show...thanks Icouch

Join us today for more fun. There is leaderboard and there are prizes to be won everyday as well as every week!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lakk- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks For Sharing!!, Such Wonderfull new's!!
Roop4U thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tapugada

Thanks For Sharing!!, Such Wonderfull new's!!

YAAA... IT IS A GREAT NEWS... few days back, I also came cross about this news... but i missd the chance to WIN.. :( but i m very excited about coming friday..
Edited by Roop4U - 10 years ago