Viraf phiroz patel must get more screen time

Posted: 10 years ago
i love this show,..but one thing Viraf phiroz patel role is very small...you dont ..wait 24 hrs to just see 2 mins of work ...he should get equal footage...sorry but i fell this way..cause he is super talented and want to see more of him everyday.
Hey,
the show just started,  they are just setting up the track of the marriage. Story will begin after his marriage with Tara and being the main lead, he will get his screen space equally to others if not more than.

As for now, his character is mysterious for us hence less scenes.

Arey the show is basically about him, about Mrityunjay, though we have Kalavati and Tara too it revolves around Mrityunjay...Aate aate aayegi, everything about him is Mysterious, probably that's the reason they are dealing with it in such a manner.

Even I want to see more of him!!!!!!

The show has just started soo lets wait
Let the stoy  has its own pace, i hope cvs wont change the  track but stick to original  i loved the first epi,.dramatic fo irst epi.
Its been jst 2 days since shw has started..and the show revolved arnd tara and him..lets see
I agree...He should be given more screen time in the show...he is so amazing!!
i totally agree! but the show just started...so just wait and watch
wait yaar , I think they are doing it deliberately  to make him more mysterious and make all of us crave for him to come on screen. ðŸ˜†
He is the lead and  he will definitely have more screen time in the coming episodes.
Just be patient .. a bit more.. we have waited so long for him to come on screen and now  he is.