My Thoughts on Tonight's Episode....10 Sept

Posted: 10 years ago
What I liked about the episode was the Stark Difference Shown between the Two Sisters. Both were selfish but for different reasons..😊

Kalavati's dialogue about the one Extra actor that Woman have when compared to Men- Strong Memory ...and the exact same reason behind her orders of finding Tara and Killing her. Just because she saw his eyes and can pose as a Threat in the future if she ever manages to place them correctly is what alerts him...Kya Baat hai!!!!

Tara's Stall was crushed by the Municipality, it was their only source of Income and this Loss lead to Tara agreeing to a Proposal without even thinking twice...but I liked how Tara's mother dealt with the whole situation. She does not readily agree or fall for Tara' persistence... I thought it was a very nice touch that Tara's Mom, a Single mother, decided to go up to the Haveli to meet the Thakur to inform him that they were not ready for this Marriage because she felt something was not just right and when she does not find him there, she takes the trouble of going to the Temple to meet him...Though she couldn't meet him she gets a small idea of these people. Liked the whole "Maa Ka Dil" wala touch even after getting ti know that they were good folks she couldn't bring about herself to give the Green Signal. The reason I Mentioned "Single Mother" specifically is that these days we have shows where Papa-Ma both are present and yet they don't bother to do Background Checks or look at such an important matter through. Tara's Mom ne koshish ki and still hasn't given her Nod.

Mrityunjay does not even want to meet his Father, He is aware that his Dad is trying to free him but he believes there is no way out and the famous Salman Khan Dialogue "Main apna Antim Sanskaar kar chuka hoon" which till date was shown in the promo came out in the episode...but why????

Viraf in a Scene that hardly lasted for 3 Mins was simply effective...Chavvi has already started showing signs of improvement and compared to some of the other New Comers of 1 Show, I Episode Old Heroines she is much much better. Kalavati...well no words there Simply Superb!!!

QUESTION: Thakur Jayraj Singh seems to be a well known, prominent figure in Bhopal, so his son being trialed for Murder and Rape should be a High Profile Case right? Probably all over the news...so how come they don't have a clue about the Family that Tara is planning to get married into? πŸ˜•
Originally posted by rajla

QUESTION: Thakur Jayraj Singh seems to be a well known, prominent figure in Bhopal, so his son being trialed for Murder and Rape should be a High Profile Case right? Probably all over the news...so how come they don't have a clue about the Family that Tara is planning to get married into? πŸ˜•

I was wondering about this too.  I don't see how his son could be in there for murder and rape with the news quiet and hidden.πŸ˜•
Nice post.ya if takur so famous in bhopal as they shown most of them know abt tskur y its so difficult for takur to bring his son out frm jail n story has to unfold abt wat hero wat he did n all.ya nice touch given to heroine mom may be single tats y bold n thinking logical lol just kidding.ya does heroine family didnt hear abt takur son wat happened to him.may be takur managed media r wat.i didnt get villian.does he/she hiding frm world wat he is as he talking abt politics as ppl r coming n talking to him.i didnt get tat.villian acting well as enunch but its not feminine little bit he must protray otherwise freaking out.
I feel sad already for tara.
i agree... if he is influential, then the case would be high profile and be in the news 
confusing πŸ˜•
Rajla excellent analysis - and I had the same question in my mind as you and Liks did - how exactly do these people not know about Mrityunjay's predicament. 
good post rajla..if u see tara,mritunjay and kalyavathi seemd to conencted somewhere..lets see what fate hold sfor tara..
Originally posted by likarsh

I was wondering about this too.  I don't see how his son could be in there for murder and rape with the news quiet and hidden.πŸ˜•

Exactly...Arey atleast when there are court proceedings ans stuffs word will get around, Media would be there phir bhi kisiko iske baare mein patha nahi StrangeπŸ˜•
Originally posted by Meera...

good post rajla..if u see tara,mritunjay and kalyavathi seemd to conencted somewhere..lets see what fate hold sfor tara..

Yes I was saying the same to one of my friends Dolly in the Vishwajeet AT... That there was an article that stated Kalavati is the root cause of all problems in MJ's life and Tara may be the Counter Effect, the one that shields him from everything... If MJ is actually Innocent, then he is in prison for a crime he did not commit which means either he was Framed or he took up this Willingly...If Kalavati is involved in it by any chance she would want MJ to be in Prison and Tara may be the one who clears up this Mess...OK now i am RantingπŸ˜†

Originally posted by swati1975us

Rajla excellent analysis - and I had the same question in my mind as you and Liks did - how exactly do these people not know about Mrityunjay's predicament. 

Yeap...Waise Swati I never ot to hear what you thought of the show and 2 Episodes???? Did u mention it in the CC or here ?

Originally posted by Wahian4lyf

i agree... if he is influential, then the case would be high profile and be in the news 
confusing πŸ˜•

Yeap...Hope they have a Logic to it😊