Posted: 10 years ago
Wooow congratulations 👏 👏 👏
I heard that finally the most bakwaas show I have ever seen is ending.

OK I admit I loved the first 2 months of the show... then I tolerated for Anamika few months more... and then stopped watching because no matter how much I love Anamika but the show is a BIG TIME WASTE SHOW - BIG BAKWAAS SHOW - THE WORST SHOW EVER 🤢 🤢 🤢 🥱 🥱 🥱

One innocent question of mine: 
If it was that easy for Anamika to take Jeet in her world then WTH was she waiting for so long ? 🥱 🥱 🥱

Another innocent question of mine: 
How come Shalaka can send people so easily in Anamika's world (Patalok whatever) ? 🥱 🥱 🥱 Does she have same power as Anamika ? 🤪  Then how come she couldn't finish her ? 🤪 🤡

Chavi and her tears 🥱 🥱 Gosh man... how old is she ? 🥱 🥱 And there is always someone/bad thing which makes you stop watching a show... and the bad thing was definitely her... THE ONE AND ONLY CHAVI WITH HER CROCODILE TEARS AND WEIRD SHI**Y EXPRESSIONS 🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱 🥱 Even Rano wasn't that bad man... I even miss her now 🤣 🤣 🤣

After at least 2 months I thought let's see last week's episodes... again DISAPPOINTMENT 🥱

Thanks for ending the show... at least one good thing 👏 👏 👏

FINALLY ADIOS TO THE SHOW, LET'S PARTY 
I love you man. Someone shares the same view as me. The show is ending and that's a big relief coz I can't see ana take the torture she has been taking since the beginning of the show. The show is at the utter most unbearable state. First ana had deal with  rano, then there was the shohagan ki taqat chavi and her magar maach ki aasu, now the rondu salujas and shalakha running around the saluja house.
I wanna add two more question to your question list--

If the  shalakha is that powerful why didn't get out of jail with magic and prove herself innocent?

How is she even running free despite being a convict.

VB Note: please refrain from using offensive and abusive words against a character. 
Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago
Welcome back to pagalapanti land...😛 You said it in just one post what we have been trying to write from weeks 👍🏼. One thing is sure we will always regret "watching this show" 😳 it was so painful watching Anamika going after a man, giving him unnecessarily importance and dukhyari bahus always ready to cry .Thank God its ending no we can take a deep breath and say BYE BYE to the most illogcal show ever made 👎🏼 
Originally posted by romaila

Welcome back to pagalapanti land...😛 You said it in just one post what we have been trying to write from weeks 👍🏼. One thing is sure we will always regret "watching this show" 😳 it was so painful watching Anamika going after a man, giving him unnecessarily importance and dukhyari bahus always ready to cry .Thank God its ending no we can take a deep breath and say BYE BYE to the most illogcal show ever made 👎🏼 
wowww cant believe there are people who have the same view as me atleast 3 ... i agree of all the shows i watched this is the best WORST SHOW EVER ... illogical ... and i watched the show till rano's death ... in the begining i dint like rano but now i miss her and when i read articles regarding her exit i felt bad... i feel the actual story was meant to be like this : rano marries jeet and how she protects her husband from powers of anamika ... cos of rano's popularity some dirty politics were played and the crew had no option but to killl her character and made her exit the show...

i would have watched the show if the story was like that and i cant see that chavi as jeet's wife and i dont like her acting hmmm

finally can take a deep breathhh  ANAMIKA is endinggg woowww
Even if they wouldn't have shown Rano die & instead shown her battle with Anamika it would still be tolerable, instead of showing Chavi .. I was never a fan of Rano but yes after Chavi's entry I feel she was much better !! 

And now we hav all seen new rules in the supernatural world, like anyone can be separated frm their souls with the help of some tantrik & go to some paatal lok, wat nonsense !! I wonder how will they show Jeet & Chavi coming back 🤔 .. Also, Ana wants to give birth so wat will the child be then, soul or human or wat? 😕 

I know I'm full of questions but dis show has given us nothing but confusing tracks !!
Glad it's getting over we all can party 😉 😛
Edited by jenny156 - 10 years ago
i just hv to say one wrd... LETS PARTY...
Originally posted by AliStark

I love you man. Someone shares the same view as me. The show is ending and that's a big relief coz I can't see ana take the torture she has been taking since the beginning of the show. The show is at the utter most unbearable state. First ana had deal with  rano, then there was the shohagan ki taqat chavi and her magar maach ki aasu, now the rondu salujas and shalakha running around the saluja house.
I wanna add two more question to your question list--

If the  shalakha is that powerful why didn't get out of jail with magic and prove herself innocent?

How is she even running free despite being a convict.

VB Note: please refrain from using offensive and abusive words against a character. 

Haha thanks 😛 The show name is Anamika and it looks like the show is not even about her 🥱 I woudn't have started watching if the show's name wasn't on her name... They fooled us 🥱
How rubbish.. sohagan ki taqat 

Jail jaana hi nahin padta agar she would have kiled her 🥱 After all she is too powerful 😆

OMG did you just get a VB note in my topic 🤣 🤣 🤣 Wooow Chudail Coeur2PsychoFMS jahan bhi jaati hai kuch na kuch hota hai 😈
Originally posted by romaila

Eee serously did I write what you were trying to write from few weeks ? 😃 I am the best 
And the man is even not hatke you see... going after a abla naari... like seriously 🤪

BAKWAAS SHOW can the PH, CVs and the Channel read this post please 😆
Originally posted by jenny156

Even if they wouldn't have shown Rano die & instead shown her battle with Anamika it would still be tolerable, instead of showing Chavi .. I was never a fan of Rano but yes after Chavi's entry I feel she was much better !! 

And now we hav all seen new rules in the supernatural world, like anyone can be separated frm their souls with the help of some tantrik & go to some paatal lok, wat nonsense !! I wonder how will they show Jeet & Chavi coming back 🤔 .. Also, Ana wants to give birth so wat will the child be then, soul or human or wat? 😕 

I know I'm full of questions but dis show has given us nothing but confusing tracks !!
Glad it's getting over we all can party 😉 😛

Seriusly I was used to dislike Rano but maaan she was far better than that crybaby Chavi 🥱

Of course anyone can go to a world like "Hell" and have some fun 🤪  Why not why not 🥱
Originally posted by Arpi17

i just hv to say one wrd... LETS PARTY...

Hahaha lol... yup let's party 🥳