crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm sad 2 talented actors were wasted ...wat kind of psycho's wld waste such talents? I tot & tot abt it but totally no clue.. so frens whoever still around if u hv any idea please share...because I'm still wondering what kind of idiots will waste such talents?? & why???😔 if the drama was successful isn't the cvs & production hse stand to gain??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey Shanti 
hang in there. i know this is no consolation but Mahabharat is starting on star plus from 16th at 8.30.
sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Even i have no clue fren.i can understand ur feeling.we are all kind of  in the same boat.I think MYP cast them thinking they already have a strong fan followings so no need 2 concentrate on the story, People would watch it for their fav actors which actually happend. See even YP said it in the interview even though they couldnt pull of but they are satisfied with da results.So they got wat they wanted. Byond Dreams such a disgusting PH i have ever seen.
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junoonian

hey Shanti 

hang in there. i know this is no consolation but Mahabharat is starting on star plus from 16th at 8.30.

I think I saw the promotion 4 Mahabharat even our Mahadev's Vishnu was promoting it 😊 but I dun noe binu tis mithvi's hv left me nuts...  I know wat will be my new year's resolution never ever let a another drama get to me...like e way ADNI did.  I'll go back to watching just movies.. after 2+hrs can have peace of mind no worries abt trp, story, actors & idiot cvs 
crazy-nut thumbnail

Originally posted by: sabina123

Even i have no clue fren.i can understand ur feeling.we are all kind of  in the same boat.I think MYP cast them thinking they already have a strong fan followings so no need 2 concentrate on the story, People would watch it for their fav actors which actually happend. See even YP said it in the interview even though they couldnt pull of but they are satisfied with da results.So they got wat they wanted. Byond Dreams such a disgusting PH i have ever seen.

thanks fren, I was thinking if I had the reason maybe I can put my mind to rest... otherwise it keeps going back on y such talented actors got wasted & tat is kind of driving me mad so many of fav English serials hv ended but I never felt so blue cause the stories usually run well & had a proper ending so even though a little sad - it was easy to accept...But tis is the 1st drama in my entire life i'm having a very hard time to accept & still couldn't accept. Beyond Dreams bunch of idiots.😡
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😭  Now only  Waiting for Aditya's new show...  

Miss somuch Our ADINI.😭
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
even i dont understand
how stupid this ph can be to waste such talent.
and wat satisfaction yp talking about???/
he got wat he wanted i mean he wanted to waste their talents???
tadaaa he succedded then.
i hate this ph will never ever watch any show under beyond dreams banner
Junoonian thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy-nut

I think I saw the promotion 4 Mahabharat even our Mahadev's Vishnu was promoting it 😊 but I dun noe binu tis mithvi's hv left me nuts...  I know wat will be my new year's resolution never ever let a another drama get to me...like e way ADNI did.  I'll go back to watching just movies.. after 2+hrs can have peace of mind no worries abt trp, story, actors & idiot cvs 

That is why I am recommending Mahabharah - they can't change the ending LOL. Of course knowing Indian telly anything is possible 😛

Btw can u tell me what happened to Mishra and Mishrain and who killed IP's brother? I missed all that during my hols and now don't feel like watching the epis from last month.
Edited by Junoonian - 10 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haha that is still unknown 
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Life don't always give us what we want and what we deserve.

Adni's talent will be proven someday . Don't loose hope Shanti. One fine day they'll come back togather and will create a magic. ⭐️