Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Written Update 11th September 2013

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
The Episode starts with Bma asking Naksh if they manage to speak to Baisa. Gaytri says she will call just then Rashmi comes. G3 asks how come she is here suddenly. Rashmi says she went to see the doctor so on the way she thought of meeting everyone... then she says she got somthing to show it to everyone.. she show's them her ultrasound report.. everyone is happy. Bma says look after it as it's the first picture of your baby. Duggu comes and says show me too, is it a girl or boy. Akshara says baby isn't here yet, there is still time. Duggu says then how come the photo came if baby isn't still here. Naksh explains to him about ultrasound and shows him the photo. Duggu says, so small? Akshara says even u were that small. We have a same picture of u too. Duggu says, show me.. everyone laugh. G3 enters in Duggu's room, asks him to get ready for school. There is mess all over the room. G3 says, it's time to go to school and u are still not ready. Duggu asks her to help him. G3 says I won't coz you keep saying that your mum asks you to do your work. So do it your self. Duggu says please help me, time is running out and I have too much to do. G3 says no coz if your mum finds out she will be angry with me. 😆 Duggu says I won't tell mum, please help me. G3 says okay u put your shoes on quickly. She starts helping him. Akshara calls Duggu. G3 and Duggu both are worried 😆 Akshara comes in the room and asks Duggu to hurry up. G3 pretends as if she wasn't helping him. she tells Duggu next time keep everything ready on time.
In school, Duggu and other kids talking about their painting competition. Duggu got his trophy in his hand. Yash says, your trophy looks great. Duggu says my mum gave the idea. Ananya says bua is great. Duggu asks Ananya about her lunch. Ananya's tells everyone about the food made on yummy machine.. Duggu kids asks whats yummy machine.. she says it's Sigdi... She shares the food with everyone. She asks everyine how is it.. Duggu says it's very tasty.
Akshara is sewing somthing.. she says buaji still hasn't call... she says she will call herself.. she calls, Baisa's son gets the phone. Akshara introduces herself.. Baisa's son hesitate a bit. She asks him where is Baisa as it's been many days she hasn't called or anything. she asks if everything is okay with her. He lies and says everything is fine. He says maa is here these days but she's not at home right now, she has gine to the Mandir. Akshara says DJ was eager to speak to her, he is missing her a lot so please tell her to give him a call. He says okay then makes an excuse of collecting buaji from the temple and cuts the call. Akshara feels something is wrong. G3 and Bma discussing what to make for lunch.. G3 remembers about calling Baisa and asks Akshara to call her. Akshara was about to tell them about the phone call just then Baisa comes to Singhania house. everyone is surprised to see her. Akshara is confuse.. They greet her. Bma says Dj will be very pleased to see u as he was asking a lot about you. Akshara says how come you're here suddenly. Baisa says I heard about Manru's health so couldn't stop myself so I came... Akshara feels Baisa is hiding something... G3 asks about everyone in village.. Bma says we missed u during the Raksh bandhan and janmashtami... Maharaji and Sudha comes and greets her.. Akshara tells Buaji to come inside and seat.. Baisa says she wants to meet Dj first and goes to meet him. Akshara is worrued... Dj is in his room playing video game. Baisa comes and calls him.. He is happy to see her and greets her. He asks when did you come and how are you. Baisa says i just came, you were missing me so I'm here. Dj says I'm fine, nothing happend to me, I was just missing u. Baisa starts crying.. Dj asks why are you crying, everyone else also asks what happend. Baisa says I am worried about manru, so, just like that I got tears in my eyes... Dj says don't cry, I'm absolutely fine, everyone take care of me. Akshara looks at Baisa. Dj says to baisa, will u fulfill a wish of mine. Baisa says, sure, say... Dj says, now that you're here, don't insist on leaving soon.. Baisa agrees and says I'll stay for long and I don't have anyone other then you... Akshara looks at Baisa and shock..
At m's, Varsha was telling everyone about the electricity and mobile bills. She says the bill is very high this time.. RJ says how come everything gone over budget this time. Ananya comes home. Gopi dadi says on the way home she was keep asking about her mum.. Varsha says I was bit worrued about the bills and stuff so couldn't go. Ananya says why worry, call dad and tell him to get some money from the bank as we are rich.. RJ explains to her and says by God's grace we are rich, but that doesn't mean we spend money however we feel. Everything has a budget and from now on should control our budget. Ananya tells them about their competition... she says Duggu got first prize and I got third. Varsha wonders how come she hasn't mentioned the brazier yet. Ananya says i feed all my fr8ends the food made by yummy machine. Chikku and Yash liked the food too, make more for them tomorrow. Everyone laughs.
At s' s, Bma asks Baisa to get freshen up and have the food.. the lunch is ready. She says we quickly fried some lady's finger that u like. Baisa says I'll have whatever there is... no need to take any trouble for me. G3 says, what's the trouble in this. Baisa says, at this age one shouldn't bother much about food. Duggu comes home from school and greets Baisa. He asks how are you. She says fine. He says for how long will you stay here. everyone gets worried... Akshara scolds him. Baisa says to Akshara don't worry.. then she says to Duggu, I was missing you a lot. Duggu talks to himself and says, look like my buadadi got exchanged. Bma asks him about the competition. Duggu gets his trophy out of his bag and shows them. He says he got the first prize. Everyone gets happy and congratulate him. Duvgu gets on the chair and start jumping.. Baisa comes near him and says keep it up and continue to win more such competition. She gives him some money.. Everyone is surprise to see the change in Baisa... Duggu takes the money and starts dancing. Sudenly he stops and ask Baisa He what happened to you, you are different this time.. why aren't you getting angry like earlier. Baisa says no and changes the topic... she talks to Sudha and leaves from there... akshara tells Duggu to go and freshen up.. He says he will go and show his trophy to DJ first. G3 says Duggu is right, Baisa does seem very different this time.. Akshara wonder what might have happened. Baisa comes to her room and cries.
At m's everyone is cooking again on Sigdi. The smoke is creating problem. Rj says this is the only problem of a Sigdi. If someone mature told us then we'd have said no but how can we not fulfile Ananya's wish... Ananya sees from back...
At s's, G3 asks Baisa are you fine. Baisa says, why. Bma says you are looking weak. Baisa says I'm fine what would happen to me. Duvgu is playing in the dining table. He sees Baisa and gets afraid and says Buadadi will scold me now... but Baisa doesn't say anything.. she goes and sits in a chair. Duggu is confuse and tells her Dj and Bma's anniversary is coming soon, will you stay till then or will u leave. By the way, if u stay back, we will enjoy more.. he says it in a sarcastic way 😆 Baisa quietly says, I'll go whenever I'll be called.. Akshara heards that.. Baisa says to Duggu I will stay till then.. Bma is happy. She says after so long you will be staying with us for this occasion otherwise every year you just wish us over the phone. Baisa gets up from the chair... she is unable to walk. everyone asks what happend. Baisa says her legs are in pain.. Akshara says your leg has swollen, we will show it to doctor. Baisa says sometimes it happens like this.. it will be fine on it's own.. Akshara says we shouldn't ignore such thing. Baisa says this things are very common in old age.. u don't worry. Baisa leaves for her room. G3 says something happened, Bma says, she was never like this... g3 says she is hiding something... she ask akshara what she feels.. just then Duggu starts shouting as he eaten a chilli... at m's Ananya packs the Sigdi. Varsha asks what are u doing to your yummy machine. She says I'm packing it and will keep it in store room. Rj asks why? She says because of it you all having problem and the house also gets smoky which is not good for anyone.. She Rj says u care for us so much.. Ananya says I love you all. Everyone are happy.
In Dj's room, he is angry on Bma... he was shutting at her for his videogame. Everyone comes.. Naitik asks what happend.. Dj says your Bma moved the wire and interrupted my game.. Naitik says u have the soup, let me take a look at that. Naitik and Duvgu feeds DJ the soup.. Baisa comes.. Naitik and RB greets her. Naitik says sorry we couldn't come earlier as we were busy whole day.. Baisa says not to worry.. work is important. She goes to DJ and asks why are you angry. Dj complains about Bma... he says she interrupted the game by moving everything. Now Naitik came and fixed it. Baisa tells Naitik to go and freshen up. Everyone leaves from the room.. DJ says our kids love us a lot. Baisa says yes, she says sometimes we make mistake in understanding another person and I've realised that now. I've always been comparing Akshara and Naitik with my Sujit and his wife, but I was wrong. They respect u so much.. Dj says you're absolutely right. Because of them I've never feared old age nor have I ever been worried.. He says i know they are with me. Baisa says it's matter of luck that you get love from your children in old age.

Precap: Akshara says to Baisa 'i need to speak to you. Are u worried about something?' If there is any worry then please tell us we will do everything we can.' Baisa says nothing like that, I m fine. Akshara says no you seem very different this time.

Sorry for any spelling or grammatical mistake.. enjoy

Edited by _Amina_ - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Thanks Amina for update , love your simple ones. Anyways, i found todays episode entertaining as well as emotional when buaji suddenly entered singhania sadan & she changed her behaviour which by noticed by duggu & all . The way they are progressing with the track is good & they need to release it gradually then only the message will get passed to viewers.
What dissapointed me is that there was limited presence of Naitik in todays episode , infact was very less in it. I firstly felt it as Naitik less episode but later they showed him. 
Agree on yummy machine i.e shigdi's food that its really yummy when cooked in it.
Akshara was good & even Gayatri is becoming good since she is not doing small works of duggu now instead appreciating him for his work.⭐️
thanks for the lovely long update

changed baisa back--even duggu is surprised