Posted: 10 years ago
Hey all!
My first post on this forum!
So the title is talking about my state of mind...
I have a mid-sem exam tomorrow and here I am on IF making a post on Viraf's 1 minute appearance in today's epi!
In the first episode they only showed parts of his face, most of which was covered by his hair, but in today's epi his features were quite visible and boss! Banda totally delicious hai!!
Is there anyone else who is losing their mind over Viraf's long locks?? Or have I really lost it?!
I know...dumb post..feel free to ignore..But, lekin, kintu, parantu!! You agree with me then plz plz hit the like the button and leave ur precious comments!
Lots of Love
saima
dear love agel i know i too love him scince his first show cant remember its name is hot but waiting to cutoff his hair and beard that is lil bit bugging me i think thatday wil come soon he will b out of prision and hope cv's dont stretch the story😭😭😭😭😭😭
Originally posted by favjassi

dear love agel i know i too love him scince his first show cant remember its name is hot but waiting to cutoff his hair and beard that is lil bit bugging me i think thatday wil come soon he will b out of prision and hope cv's dont stretch the story😭

hey there!
Agreed. He will look much cuter without all that facial hair. I think the casting is spot on bcz viraf has the innocence and vulnerability that can convince any1 that Jay wud nevr do such a heinous crime but at the same time he can appear menacing and dangerous.
Abt him coming out of prison.. That may not happen very soon but the story will proceed anyway..and its moving real fast as there are only 2 more days to go for the wedding! Excited for Jay-tara 1st meeting!
Congratulations on your first post . You did a great job.

I am also excited to see Viraf do some of his fine acting because honestly this will be my first look of his talent.

My friend Swati is a big fan and I trust her taste in men as we are fans of Avinesh Rekhi.!!

So looking forward to see more of him  ( I mean clean shaven and with a hair cut) and hearing his voice.πŸ˜†
Oh Viraf is very charming.
Cute bawa.
Originally posted by Jugliji

<font size="2">Congratulations on your first post . You did a great job.

I am also excited to see Viraf do some of his fine acting because honestly this will be my first look of his talent.

My friend Swati is a big fan and I trust her taste in men as we are fans of Avinesh Rekhi.!!

So looking forward to see more of him ( I mean clean shaven and with a hair cut) and hearing his voice.πŸ˜†
</font>

i know you will love viraf coz he is sexy as that! Abt avinesh, i wachtd both his earlier serials and found him to be a limited actor but if u like him thats gr8 coz therez no denying that he is very good looking has a splendid baritone! Viraf is very versatile. He can be menacing and vulnerable at the same time.
Thnx 4 da complimen btw.   πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by tvdekha.

Oh Viraf is very charming.
Cute bawa.

that he is! He is so addictive, he should be banned!
Viraf looks much better clean shaven and without that long hair!!!!!

And if you want to see a fantastic piece of his acting, watch the show Kismat on Youtube!!!!!😊

He is a very versatile actor!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

i'm really excited to see him in the upcoming episodes πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Viraf looks much better clean shaven and without that long hair!!!!!

And if you want to see a fantastic piece of his acting, watch the show Kismat on Youtube!!!!!😊

He is a very versatile actor!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

i know right!! I saw kismat too and even Maahi Ve! Thats how I ended up a fan! He is just awesome!
On a different note, Why have they limited his profile comments to 1 per 24 hours?! Its agonizing! We could hv gotten him in top 10 by now!