Thendral Wednesday - Sept: 11

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Resort

Continuing from yesterday episode, the drunkard boy's father continues giving his evil counsels to TA. He tells TA, 'The wife has to be kept in her place like chappal . Even if you educate your wife, you must not let her go for job. In that case, what will happen you can see what happened to my son. Once the wife begins to be self-sufficient and she is capable of earning a lot, she will not respect her husband or in-laws. My son was in a nice position. Now you can see he has become a perpetual drunkard all because his wife deserted him and divorced him.' As that man was talking to TA, one can see his son still behaving in drunkard way. And the car goes off leaving TA to think.

Prabha's home

Thulasi comes in very angry with her mission. She comes in and starts searching Prabha's table drawers etc. Seetha and her husband ask her what she is doing. She tells 'Who are you to ask me? I am Prabha's sister. Who are you to Prabha? I will do whatever I like here'  And then she wanted to look into an almirah which is locked. She asks for the key. Seetha wouldn't give that. Thulasi tells, 'Mariyadaya key kudunga. llati asinga padutheedoven.'  Seetha still denied the key. Thulasi then took a large iron rod intending to break the key. Seetha had to give the key. But by now, Seetha's husband called Prabha who was coming in. Thulasi by the time Prabha had come had taken up the notebooks of deepa. When Prabha comes he incites Thulasi talking about jewellery and he is also able to tell that TA is doing business with Bhuvana's jewellery and both T and T are living off his mother's money. T tells that she will find the truth talking to TA and if she found what Prabha told is false, she will kill him. She leaves. Prabha tells she is definitely going to do something by which T and T will be separated and that is what I look for.

MM's home

Mohan asks Kalyani what has she decided about her sister. Kalyani tells him to forgive her. She is totally scared because of the beatings you gave her. Mohan says no way she deserves to be forgiven. She has to be thrown out of the house. Kalyani asks where she will go. Mohan says there is no way he is obliged to keep her. Let she go anywhere. To Revathi's house or anywhere in the World. Kalyani still begs him to let her be there. But Mohan is relentless.

Freeze

[This is a member's only post]

The Author of  this post has chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members' only

"Please don't forget to rate the episode and the activities of the forum in the Chaska Meter"

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES. THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUM MEMBERS.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

verisimilitude thumbnail
Thank you Maha sir for the update..
I couldnt watch yesterday .. I just watched it now.

The poison has been filled in TA's mind adding to the more poisonous effect of jewel matter. I think there would be a big bang effect today at TA's house. 
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks maha for the update...

loved the dose given to sita and family...
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Maha!!
Thulasi on fire woo woo just awesome today with Seetha and her family and with Prabha. 

Mohan ggrrr!  Hope Kalyani takes a smart movie about her sister. 

Tamil...hhmmm...what is he thinking?
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for update. Tulasi simply rocked today. Loved thevfire works and insults  thrown at Sita and co.
Loved the rip up Prabha received. Loved Tulasi. Sruti raj acted very well and delivered her dialogues 
Superbly. Great dialogues from Kumaran. 👏  Sruti is cting very well these days.  I felt sorry for
Thevdrunken guy. Unfortunately he is a loser and hit the bottle with disappointment. Guys should
Know how it would hurt a woman when they abandon them after all the hard work theynhave done 
Forbthem. Example being late Dr.Lakshman and so any others. But women do not hit the bottle.
Becausevthey are not losers. They know how to swllow abuse and they move on. 
The stupid idiot TA standing there and accepting every thing the poor father was ranting
About ,instead of trying to comfort him and motivate him.
For men, any small disapointment, go hit yhe bottle. Disgusting. That fello should be dunked in water 100 times. Given a tight slap and a bath. Then ask him to file for all the compensation for the
Mental abuse his wex wife hurled at him. Let her refund all the moneynhevspent on her and
Alimony, since she iscearning more.