Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

i know we are all sad,upset,angry and reviving our junoon memories somewhere around the corner. Needless 2 the cvs have left us highly disappointed even in the last episode.But still we have countless sweet memories to recall.So here i am to take you back to our junoonland😃

What was your most fav episode in every phase of Junoon

Mine
During 12gaon track
When Prthvi taking Meera to the vilage and checking her out,it was too funny😆
when meera didnt let prithvi sleep for the whole night faking there is a snake😆
During the city track
the holly episode
After akash death the mango tree episode
Shalu Track
🤢
IP track
When IP and Meera first met
so if u guys feel lyk share yours aswell in my silly post😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Happy to see junoon fans hvn't give up & still posting - Great😊 keep it up fren😊

yes me too love the e epi wen (1) meera fake snake (2) I also love the epi Prithvi breaks her cell their conversation so funny (3) is definitely the cave scene wer after saving meera Prthvi takes & unknowingly they get married going around the fire (4) wen Lakhan says to Prithvi infront of the villagers tat he & meera are already married (5) ok looks like I loved every single epi in baragaon..otherwise i'll b writing the whole nite😃 

as for city I like the car trip wen prithvi was driving tat was funny😃, ofcourse the scene meera's wears saree sexily just to get Prithvi angry & chase the servants away & the swimming pool scene😳.. Prithvi saving meera fm the restuarant fire & their dance😳 b4 meera's enagament to akash. I like the scene Prthvi was consoling meera after her mum's dead😭... ofcourse the 1st nite scene😳 & the 2nd jungle scenes😳 after shalu came in.. honestly nothing comes to mind cause I only open eyes for mithvi scenes after tat I close my eyes & rest make up my own story & my own logics😊
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
mine all mithvi moments are fav except ip track ones
coz p was out of order that time
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post my friend!😛Love ur positivity! 😃I know after Junoon most of us r rattling lyk empty bottles..
 My fav epi is,Prithvi tokn to gaua maiya..😆
  Jharu epi!
  Swimming pool epi!😳Nd da 1 b4 it!😆
  Holi epi!😆
  Dere r more..
 Mithvi wedding,SR..😳
   Mango epi..IP re entry..Alda IP fida on Meera epis..😳
     Talli IP epi..
 Bt wet Meera nd hot Prithvi pulling Meera into his arms is my most fav!😳
jslakshmi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
For me in village track:

• First time prithvi brought rotis and finds meera trying to use cow grass for cooking food. Their fight was the most intense one where both are angry and equally irked.
  • The confession of meera that she will not call prithvi as junglee when Prithvi took her to hand over to Lakhan and gundas. The last winning smile on the face of Prithvi by looking at shivering meera near jeep.. That epi was my most favorite one.
  • The reaction of Prithvi when he came to know that he was used by meera to get entry into haveli-- superb
  • The fight of meera and prithvi after meera spoils the milk for the ceremony.. the dialogue of meera to light the matches again as she enjoys it a lot.. Prithvi's reaction -- unforgettable
  • The reaction of prithvi when doctor murmured " peculiar people"  addressing prithvi peeping into hospital room where meera was lying after coming to consciousness - must watch scene.. And while coming back from hospital, even though she is not able to walk, she was not willing to take help of prithvi, the pain in prithvi's eyes.. -- heart touching epi
  • Cow scene and next day meera saying "your so called wife" muh boli patni  -- vow scenes
  • Prithvi's fight for meera  on the way to city, just few hrs after the ulte phere and breaking the promise to save her ..  :) == wow kind of epi

City track. 

• after engagement and meera prithvi fight, night  prithvi hurting himself with punches.. my most fav episode
  • room shifting episode was good one
  • kheer epi, first time meera and prithvi openly talk to each other -- good one
  • post marriage, when they were asked to find ring and whoever finds it, they will dominate the other meera raising eye brows and prithvi twirling mustache-- and after finding ring, prithvi's response "manjoor hai" when meera silently checks whether he is upset with it..--  the best episode from expressions perspective for ADNI

IP track:

• Sweater epi and measurement epi -
  • the reaction of ip while sharing food in same plate, and the expression while saying "even i am incomplete without you" in room after taking food -- hats off to Aditya

I really enjoyed them thinking that Prithvi faking as IP..

Hopeenlight thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jslakshmi

For me in village track:

• First time prithvi brought rotis and finds meera trying to use cow grass for cooking food. Their fight was the most intense one where both are angry and equally irked.
  • The confession of meera that she will not call prithvi as junglee when Prithvi took her to hand over to Lakhan and gundas. The last winning smile on the face of Prithvi by looking at shivering meera near jeep.. That epi was my most favorite one.
  • The reaction of Prithvi when he came to know that he was used by meera to get entry into haveli-- superb
  • The fight of meera and prithvi after meera spoils the milk for the ceremony.. the dialogue of meera to light the matches again as she enjoys it a lot.. Prithvi's reaction -- unforgettable
  • The reaction of prithvi when doctor murmured " peculiar people"  addressing prithvi peeping into hospital room where meera was lying after coming to consciousness - must watch scene.. And while coming back from hospital, even though she is not able to walk, she was not willing to take help of prithvi, the pain in prithvi's eyes.. -- heart touching epi
  • Cow scene and next day meera saying "your so called wife" muh boli patni  -- vow scenes
  • Prithvi's fight for meera  on the way to city, just few hrs after the ulte phere and breaking the promise to save her ..  :) == wow kind of epi

City track. 

• after engagement and meera prithvi fight, night  prithvi hurting himself with punches.. my most fav episode
  • room shifting episode was good one
  • kheer epi, first time meera and prithvi openly talk to each other -- good one
  • post marriage, when they were asked to find ring and whoever finds it, they will dominate the other meera raising eye brows and prithvi twirling mustache-- and after finding ring, prithvi's response "manjoor hai" when meera silently checks whether he is upset with it..--  the best episode from expressions perspective for ADNI

IP track:

• Sweater epi and measurement epi -
  • the reaction of ip while sharing food in same plate, and the expression while saying "even i am incomplete without you" in room after taking food -- hats off to Aditya

I really enjoyed them thinking that Prithvi faking as IP..

OMG!! These are all my fave scenes too, brings a smile to my face thinking of their expressions with each of these scenes.  I want to add the puja scene where IP faking as Prithvi looking at Meera with those melting eyes instead of paying attention to the puja, also when he comes back later that night inebriated and does all those calithenics as punishment.. it was too cute.  The other one was when IP in a drunken haze follows Meera out of the bar and into his car only to find that he was hallucinating..  
jslakshmi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Hopeenlight

OMG!! These are all my fave scenes too, brings a smile to my face thinking of their expressions with each of these scenes.  I want to add the puja scene where IP faking as Prithvi looking at Meera with those melting eyes instead of paying attention to the puja, also when he comes back later that night inebriated and does all those calithenics as punishment.. it was too cute.  The other one was when IP in a drunken haze follows Meera out of the bar and into his car only to find that he was hallucinating..  

Yah, I can't stop laughing even now after multiple watches at  the way IP pats meera to console her  saying "maan ja ab, manna rahi hun na?" So innocent..

Right, we can see complete surrender in his face. Similar expression we can see in Meera while Prithvi fixing her zip.

Meera's expressions were the best while coming out of the room after shutting th windows on the day of first murder attempt on Prithvi at home.  The caring, can't leave Prithvi alone and go, can't openly say what she want to Prithvi who is unwilling to listen..  wow... Only classical dancers can express those feeling just with looks.. hats off.

CHAVI5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love All epi...coz Aditya.❤️
br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: CHAVI5050

I love All epi...coz Aditya.❤️

Same hear...😉
Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail