Ek Boond Ishq

Ek Boond Ishq- Written Update 12th September 2013

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
~Written Update For 12th september~
The episode starts with Thakar's wife coming to him and saying what a Daughter-in-law he has found for thier house. the girl who dosent have status and a reputed family and she will not allow tara in her house.Thakur says that i know tara is not of our standard but she has values which are best and Prepare for her welcome in house. Scene shifts to tara's haldi tara's mother and nandini maker her wear the flower jwellery and puts haldi on her. Tara is in her room with bunty and her phone rings and aradhna gifts tara a new phone. Tara says lets get a trail of this phone lets assume that i am in my in-laws house and this is my first day and they talks about that. They both cry and tara says that sje loves her mother. Night kalavati is shown in her haveli doing make up. Her dasi(servent)comes her and says that kalavati is lookimg beautifull kalavati says tat if i am beautiful then why didnt god sent me as a girl to this world. Her goons tells her that she wants more time to find tara. Scene shifts to thakurs house thakur pandit and aditya leaves for tara's house. Scene shifts to jail. Mrityunjay is shown all alone in the cell. Scene shifts to tara's house Tara is still not ready and time is already passing she is busy with music arrangments. Tara dances on song bari barsi with everybody. Nandini leaves to call aditya and aradhna takes tara to get ready. aditya dosent recieve nandini's call. and message him about tara's marriage and says you also bring your barat from me aditya replies her saying that his baraat will not come her home.
-Break 1-
Nandini thinks that he is jooking and asks him when he will ask his family about thuer marriage and aditya replies her that all this is not joke. Tara gets ready and she is looking beautiful then she again starts dancing with her brother... A child tells that barat has arrived. Everybody goes to welcome them.
-Break 2-
Aradhna is standing at the door to welcome thakur's but thakur comes alone and greets her. Aradhna asks thakur that why is he alone and thakur says he has come alone the marriage will take place somewhere else. Aradhna says what do you mean and where is the groom?
Precape-Pandit asks thakur to call the groom and mrityunjay enter's.
~End~
Edited by BalamPichkaari - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: shinaa

Tfs for the quick update.