Thendral

Thendral WU: Thursday, 12th September 2013

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thendral WU: Thursday, 12th September 2013

Mohan says it's his responsibility to find a good hostel for her sister.  He asks her to call Thulasi & tell her to come tomorrow to talk about selling their house. He leaves & Kalyani's sister says she doesn't want to leaver.

Thuls comes to VR's house & advises him to take care of his health. Thuls hands Deepa's notebook & other things she got from Prabha's house. Thuls leaves. 

Thuls gets home & TA pretends like he's sleeping. Thuls tells him to get up & she wants to clear some doubt. TA says he doesn't want to talk to her, there's nothing to talk b/w them, nee yaaro naan yaaro. You didn't give me any respect & not to call him her husband. TA continues that he's secondary to her & Deepa's more important when he gives so much importance to her. He goes inside & doesn't let her talk. 

Morning. TA's ready & Thuls goes inside the room to get ready. Thuls' classmate Geetha & fiance comes to give them invitation & she goes on about how she will do everything her husband says, nillu naa nippen, dance aadu naa aaduven. His happiness is important to me blah blah. TA asks how she's going to continue her studies & Geetha says she's going to discontinue her studies because her husband is more important to her. I'll stay at home & look after my children, kudumbam thaan mukiyam. TA looks at Thuls... 

Thodarum

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Caryn thumbnail
Thank you Sri

Yeppa ... TA kku nariya ideas kudukanranga

The drunkard and his father, Thuls friend and who else.

Now another round of fights between TA/T for next few months.  I believe that is the romantic holiday for 3 days.

Hmmm...
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
This show is going no where..
i guess now all the three frnds will live separately from their hubby's and excel in their life.
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Sri..

nasama pochu.. if marraige kuzhandai was the criteria why waste an engineering seat.. Some other person would have studied..

Dir Sir.. pelase don't spread negativity like this.. A girl Education struggle nu story arambicu.. adhukku oppoistea kadhai ottarel..
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Sri. 

Mohan ggrr!

Tamil lol I don't know I just found him to be very immature and stubborn while talking with Thulasi but still what he said was wrong. 

Thulasi, liked the way she reacted to everything. 

Thulasi's friend lol why why why this kolaveri?  Studies still possible after marriage! 

Who ever writes the story for Thendral is losing it!  He/She needs serious help!!  All three friends going to be separated from their husbands soon?
Edited by Smiles-20 - 10 years ago
vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sri for the promo...
TT's guests also coming like gws...