Capital Punishment For Nirbhaya Killers - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
Finally something that was taken in accordance to what everyone wanted!

May Nirbhaya's soul rest in peace and may these demons never get peace!
May Nirbhaya's soul rest in peace
happy for the strict action taken 
there is AN URGENT NEED TO CHANGE MENTALITY OF PEOPLE TOWARDS WOMEN
Nirbhaya episode to be aired in Crime Patrol 
Nirbhaya episode to be aired in Crime Patrol

Crime Patrol is now planning to air their episode on the December 16 Delhi gang-rapenext week, after the verdict in the case was announced. 

A source said, "The verdict is out, so the channel is planning to air the episode, and will also include the fact that the accused have been convicted."

Earlier, the channel was restrained from airing the episode by the BCCC ( Broadcasting Content Complaints Council) till the verdict was given. Prior to BCCC, the I&B Ministry had informally asked the channel to not air the episode.

Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

While I am happy that these 4 are sentenced to death [though I'd have preferred punishments like castrations/flogging etc], what aggravates and affronts me is the fact that the juvenile, the one who caused Nirbhaya the MOST harm is the one sentenced to 3 years in remand. Beyond ridiculous. 

If the guy had the mindset to be able to rape and abuse a person to such an extent, he is most certainly NOT a juvenile. The govt needs to develop a mindset to sentence people based on their crimes, not on their age.

Thanks for sharing!

This is one thing that will always hurt. These juvenile laws gave him a chance to get away!
May her soul RIP.
Finally the most awaited decision came!! At least now these shameful people should understand something.. 😡
Originally posted by BalamPichkaari

While I am happy that these 4 are sentenced to death [though I'd have preferred punishments like castrations/flogging etc], what aggravates and affronts me is the fact that the juvenile, the one who caused Nirbhaya the MOST harm is the one sentenced to 3 years in remand. Beyond ridiculous.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">If the guy had the mindset to be able to rape and abuse a person to such an extent, he is most certainly NOT a juvenile. The govt needs to develop a mindset to sentence people based on their crimes, not on their age.</font>

Thanks for sharing!
Exactly.. THESE CULPRITS SHOULD BE GIVEN A SEVERE PAINFUL DEATH. BUT STILL I AM HAPPY THAT SHE WILL GET JUSTICE.
Finally some justice delivered. Disappointed with judgement on 5th one nevertheless..indeed much needed judgement..

Some peace for nirbhaya and her family.
Now her soul will rest in peace after d justice...
Thanks a lot for sharing
I was so happy and overwhelmed with tears when I heard the sentence! I would prefer castration but this will do; I hope Nirbhaya's soul rests in peace; 

I will celebrate when those 4 monsters are hanged; 

Please do not post their pictures, they are the worst of the worst, they dont deserve to be seen!!
Edited by ratilal22192 - 10 years ago

So happy.These bas***ds must be tortutered before they are killed