Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delhi2lahorekar thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for starting this Tanya yaar bahut important topic  hai. 
Same justice should be given all other girls of such brutal rape. 
I will wait for it to happen first. 
dilvilpyarvyar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Finally justice is being done..May her soul rest in peace..
ipkviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
happy about the judgement although this is not at all enough for them and hopefully these losers or their families will not appeal to higher courts and drag it further by feeding these creatures for more time. Its only a blind hope now that this will atleast make people rethink before they think of indulging in such heinous acts.
delhi2lahorekar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkviewer

happy about the judgement although this is not at all enough for them and hopefully these losers or their families will not appeal to higher courts and drag it further by feeding these creatures for more time. Its only a blind hope now that this will atleast make people rethink before they think of indulging in such heinous acts.

I hope so too as well. In the beginning some of the family admitted that they were wrong and now some lawyers have taken battle to fight them they backtrack
LadyR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
So glad common sense prevailed. May she RIP.. However I think it despicable any lawyer would want to appeal on their behalf, walk away justice was served, even more pathetic that one of them begged the judge for mercy, did any of you show mercy that day... 
Even more insulting is that one of the defense  lawyers had the audacity to say the punishment did not fit the crime and he wants to see if it deters further rapes, really?.. When will India teach its so called men to behave like decent civilians , especially in a country that idolizes so many female Gods but treats its female population despicably...
Edited by srat - 10 years ago
_mahi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I am glad that those animals got death penalty BUT if it was in my hands, I would have done such bad and gross  things with those animals that even God can't think of for bad people in Hell.. they deserve the worst of worst.. ðŸ¤¢
5w33ty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Happy about the decision and hoping this will set a good example.
5w33ty thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But I think death is the easy way ou. they should instead be tortured for eternity and forced to stay alive. death will be more of
a punishment for their families
mizzle_pizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

FINALLY!!!!!! My ff was inspired by this case, and only the day before I expressed my feelings on these animals not getting what they deserved. I am against capital punishment but these sick f**king bas***ds deserve blunt castration, even the gallows seem too merciful a death in lieu of what they meted out to that poor innocent girl. As ever my condolences to her whole family.  
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont like the title, they didnt kill Nirbhaya because I dont think anyone can kill her! She resides in every one that rose up and protested, everyone who will stand up against rape and in anyone who is brave enough to report a rape