Welcome to Bigg Boss Saath 7 Forum - Permission Guidelines

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Welcome!😃

Congrats for the new forum, I am sure we're going to have a swell time here!!🤗

I understand that you are excited for the show and forum, but please remember that you can NOT create any important threads such as ATs/CCs etc without prior permission of the section DT [Leviathan] or the GMs. 

Remember, your point of contact is Section DT [Leviathan] followed by GMs [gk_09, Aahaana, *Shruti*], contact the GM ONLY if the Section DT hasn't responded within 24 hours or more. This is to avoid confusions, and to give a fair chance to everyone.

The same goes for contests and sign up sheets for DOTW/GOTW etc, please do take prior permission from the section DT before creating such threads!

Do feel free to drop the section DT a PM if you'd wish to volunteer to open CCs, ATs, GOTW/DOTW sign up sheets, etc!!

Have fun!!

BB7 and Colors Channel Moderator

Edited by Leviathan - 10 years ago
Let me be the first to congrat you for opening the forum.
Surely we are going to fun once again..

levi didi aap ynha bhi ðŸ˜³  

"A humble request to all members not to chit chat in this DDT thread as many members like to read about members views on the episode and sometime they find it hard reading about it if there is lot of general chit chat across the pages. Hope you all understand."

Please change the above note. General chatter has always been there in the daily discussion threads, why is it a problem all of a sudden? The first page should have the full update and what goes on the DDT beyond that should be nobodys business. Why are moderators going around trashing *irrelevant* posts. Why this tyranny?! We are NOT kids.