Originally posted by Vampire-queen

BB7 ka repeat telecast kab hota hai?😛

12 AM Midnight and 12 PM Noon. IST
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by sscomp32

<font color="#0000FF" size="2">12 AM Midnight and 12 PM Noon. IST</font>

thanks😳

NO Adult Content Allowed: The show may have adult content but that does NOT give members the liberty to create their own perception of it or use it as an excuse to post licentious things. Please do not be so explicit in regards to adult content. Discussing the point is fine but within the decorum of a public forum.

Can you make a post explaining what exactly is "adult content" and what exactly is not? I want a clear black and white definition that each and every DT member on this forum agrees to abide by. Please define what is licentious and what is explicit.

When there is adult content in the show - what can we discuss on the forum and how? If we have po*n star enter the show again this year - how do we discuss her profession and issues surrounding it within the rules?

Also please also explain clearly why the following is considered "adult content".

G-String

No Missionary for Apurva

They should play a po*n theme song

Clearly, what the DT determines as "adult content" is not what majority of the members agree too. So yes, please explain and define everything very clearly in black and white terms.

so does this work? trying to watch the live feed from the us on my phone using the app but theres nothing?

India Forum : Gandhi seva sudhar kendra 
Help desk : They will make you a sudhra hua hypnotised telly serial star pankha . 
Edited by ramjaane - 10 years ago
When will the forum have Chaska Meter...
i want to know online multiple voting is allowed or not
how many votes can one id give?

n i want colors email id
I need written update frm epi 2 .. pls
I guess elli( if that's her name) or hazel because the two aren't very much popular and are obviously not being given any screen space..