proud to be Nepali

Posted: 10 years ago
i want to thanks to this serial...becoz of this serial now everyone will know that gautam budha was
born in Nepal...the issue of gautam budha born is now almost solved...After this incident now
noone can hav a guts to say anything to nepal which is the birth place of lord budhA...now people
will know about the gorkhali neplease who can die for country ...becoz of this serial many neplease
people r hurt..
yes i agree that god is for every one...but it doesnot mean that we can change
the birth place of god
yes dear ...
proud to be Nepali...
We can understand your feelings.But this is not fight between India -Nepal.

Every person should proud to his/her nation.

That's why my username is Proud-India.

This case is now solved.You all should thank to makers[ Who are Indians ] that they have made such a beautiful show,which will show Lord Buddha's larger than life.

Now, in your country,will they publish episode 2 or no ??? As Mr. Modi told sorry now.
Originally posted by Proud-India

We can understand your feelings.But this is not fight between India -Nepal.

Every person should proud to his/her nation.

That's why my username is Proud-India.

This case is now solved.You all should thank to makers[ Who are Indians ] that they have made such a beautiful show,which will show Lord Buddha's larger than life.

Now, in your country,will they publish episode 2 or no ??? As Mr. Modi told sorry now.

yes u r right...
let's hope for the best of this show.
Yes, they had closed down zee tv for a day or two. But the makers asked for forgiveness and all's good.
It had created a lot of fuss here in nepal but I hope the best for the show!

Plus, proud-india, I found you to be the most sensible person in this forum. Really happy to see a person who respects other's sentiments! Thank u!
Originally posted by samana17

Yes, they had closed down zee tv for a day or two. But the makers asked for forgiveness and all's good.
It had created a lot of fuss here in nepal but I hope the best for the show!

Plus, proud-india, I found you to be the most sensible person in this forum. Really happy to see a person who respects other's sentiments! Thank u!

Tell your politicians to stop being bad to other himalayan buddhists before wanting sentiment and claiming on buddhism. You want buddhism but not the buddhists. You nepalese should be ashamed of yourself.
Originally posted by sandiya_21683

Tell your politicians to stop being bad to other himalayan buddhists before wanting sentiment and claiming on buddhism. You want buddhism but not the buddhists. You nepalese should be ashamed of yourself.

it's not like that. u r just pouring ur anger in buddhists and buddhism. If u respect buddhist and buddhism then respect principles of Lord Siddhartha Gautam Buddha and create peace. It's not samana who is asking for argueement it's u. u quoted her peaceful post with all ur anger on Nepalese politician.
Had our politicians been so awared and great than no person of Any country could even dare to say that Lord Gautam Budda Wasn't born in Nepal.
And ya, I am proud to be Nepali... never ashamed. If ur talking about dominence over any religion or people, plz go and check real facts on ur own and decide by checking on ur own not by false assumtions.
Originally posted by navyyata

it's not like that. u r just pouring ur anger in buddhists and buddhism. If u respect buddhist and buddhism then respect principles of Lord Siddhartha Gautam Buddha and create peace. It's not samana who is asking for argueement it's u. u quoted her peaceful post with all ur anger on Nepalese politician.
Had our politicians been so awared and great than no person of Any country could even dare to say that Lord Gautam Budda Wasn't born in Nepal.
And ya, I am proud to be Nepali... never ashamed. If ur talking about dominence over any religion or people, plz go and check real facts on ur own and decide by checking on ur own not by false assumtions.

Yes, calling f**k on my decent begining post is called peaceful yes she was very peaceful. Where is all those nepalese who calls indians black, dirty and ugly. Where are you all hiding esp prakash thapa, a jobless computer engineer. He looks ugly charcaol black with chink eyes. Seriously lol worst of both feature.
Originally posted by sandiya_21683

Yes, calling f**k on my decent begining post is called peaceful yes she was very peaceful. Where is all those nepalese who calls indians black, dirty and ugly. Where are you all hiding esp prakash thapa, a jobless computer engineer. He looks ugly charcaol black with chink eyes. Seriously lol worst of both feature.

🤣 🤣 🤣
Ur post didn't made me angry but ur post just made me 🤣 🤣... ha...ha...
Really u need rest... pouring ur frustuation here won't help u.
And by the way have u met Nepalese?? i don't think so.
ok let me make it clear most of the Nepalese and Indian faces are similar ...
It's of rai people and Newari people and magar and so on whose faces are different... due to diversity of cast. and have rest... u really need it...
Originally posted by navyyata

🤣 🤣 🤣
Ur post didn't made me angry but ur post just made me 🤣 🤣...
ha...ha...
Really u need rest... pouring ur frustuation here won't help u.
And by the way have u met Nepalese?? i don't think so.
ok let me make it clear most of the Nepalese and Indian faces are similar ...
It's of rai people and Newari people and magar and so on whose faces are different... due to diversity of cast. and have rest... u really need it...

Nepalese are beggars everywhere. Why not when its country is poor and beggar why citizen fall behind. Nepalese Women are easy and flirt, nepalese men are spineless. Nepal is run by corrupted nepalese politician which keeps the country poor and backward, Nepal needs liberation. China is good in it, they have already taken steps to help you. Atleast be loyal china now and don't backstab because china won't take it easy they will shoot you down and you will deserve it.Edited by sandiya_21683 - 10 years ago