Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain 13th Sept'13 Written Update-FINALE ! - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
I so wanted to see today's episode. But did not get time 
Thanks for the WU. Though I did not like the end..quite odd. They shouldn't have introduced the Vidhi's track. 
Anyways, all is well that ends well.
Thanks to every single DT and all the members. 
Wonderful memories to cherish..
Love,
Shivani. 😳
I..I can't beleive it's over. This drama has given me so many memories and so many friends. It's a drama I could rewatch my entire life. Well, parts..parts. :P Thank you updates, DT, all the members and EHM for making this journey so special. Can't wait to be home and watch the episode!
It was sooo rushed man :('
TFS

thank you...so sad, it ended  gonna miss them real bad..!!!

Thanks for the WU! Fab ending! Amazing drama serial EHMMBH! x
So Vidhi was just a surrogate mother? The baby wasn't Vidhi and Viren's? I came in after the fact, so I'm a little confused.
Such a weird feeling now. :(:( Thank you for the update Munni Di.. Didn't watch the epi yet. :( Thank you so much for all the WUs you have given for us Munni Di. ❤️ You are an amazing person and a DT for this forum. :)
I don't want to talk about the episode.. Or else, I will have bucket full of tears now. :(
I can't believe it ended. I was so excited since I am finally caught up in things and decide to watch this show and its the end. I am going to miss it. 
I really wanted to see Manvi and Virat with their kids and trying to be parents.