crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Frens, like everyone i'm watching repeats & after watching the last epi... I was kind of noticing everyone's expressions.. Lakhan gave the faithful puppy look with teary eye, shalu the weird smiling cunning fox, Dadima finally over happy smile, RK idiotic/silly smile, of course IP & Chachi shockingly dead & our dear darling mithvi best - happy romancing, with 2 dead bodies๐Ÿ˜†. Anyway being hard core ADNI fan no matter what they do they always the best to me๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

ok back to everyone's expression - I found lakhan's & shalu's expression really funny.๐Ÿ˜†

I'm just curios did you find anyone's expression funny, annoying, idiotic or out of place in the last epi?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yues p's expressions were out of place
like ye kya ho raha hai
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Very intresting post Shanti.

You are a brave heart girl . How could you watch the epi again?

I don't find anything funny in Shalu. And Lakhan looks helplesd.

Dadima was funny. Prithvi confidently asked Meera to leave with the others while IP was threating to kill him by gun. That looks very funny. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
TehsinaJFJ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Good post Shanti!๐Ÿ‘Good to see u cumn out of da sadness cloud!๐Ÿ˜ƒI know whom I only found idiotic...๐Ÿ˜‰Me...๐Ÿ˜ณI was smiling and idiot and also crying when Adni were hugging...๐Ÿ˜ณBaki I bfound Shalu's smile as if she was constipated..Sorry,dnt mind my words..๐Ÿค”
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lakhan's expression seemed so out of character for his role.. I guess there wasn't much time for that sort of expression to grow on me yet... I just like the sly, angry or funny Lakhan so much better...
Prithvi's expression from pre-IP time was missing... He looked confused acting like the amnesiac Prithvi when he is really supposed to be the Prithvi of old who missed his wife terribly and couldn't wait to be back in Meera's presence..
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: foram.

yues p's expressions were out of place
like ye kya ho raha hai

ha ha ha ๐Ÿ˜†
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: awida

Very intresting post Shanti.

You are a brave heart girl . How could you watch the epi again?

I don't find anything funny in Shalu. And Lakhan looks helplesd.

Dadima was funny. Prithvi confidently asked Meera to leave with the others while IP was threating to kill him by gun. That looks very funny. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

๐Ÿคฃ yes I found tat funny too...P so funny IP holding the gun & P happily giving instruction.. I liked IP dialogue sayin i'm having the gun u giving e orders๐Ÿ˜† 
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

Good post Shanti!๐Ÿ‘Good to see u cumn out of da sadness cloud!๐Ÿ˜ƒI know whom I only found idiotic...๐Ÿ˜‰Me...๐Ÿ˜ณI was smiling and idiot and also crying when Adni were hugging...๐Ÿ˜ณBaki I bfound Shalu's smile as if she was constipated..Sorry,dnt mind my words..๐Ÿค”

๐Ÿคฃ so funny!!
crazy-nut thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hopeenlight

Lakhan's expression seemed so out of character for his role.. I guess there wasn't much time for that sort of expression to grow on me yet... I just like the sly, angry or funny Lakhan so much better...

Prithvi's expression from pre-IP time was missing... He looked confused acting like the amnesiac Prithvi when he is really supposed to be the Prithvi of old who missed his wife terribly and couldn't wait to be back in Meera's presence..

Agree probably y I found Lakhan expression funny too, cause so use to his cunning & evil looks a sudden goody two shoe attitude din suit him๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
gud post dear.
well i found shalu's expression quite ediotic, and then khanna uncle, lykd dadima's big cute smile.I agree wid u guys p's expression was out of the place,lyk 'i dont know wat m i supposed 2 do'.