Thendral update: Friday, 13th Sept 2013

mellisai thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Friday, 13th Sept 2013 

Geetha's husband stops her, hands the invitation & leaves. Thuls asks TA about using her share (of Bhuv's jewellery) in his business investment. TA's shocked & asks her who told her. Thuls says Prabha told her everything & she's disappointed in him. TA leaves saying he has some important meeting. 

TA asks Prabha why he didn't tell her that he compelled him to use her share. Prabha apologizes & says he didn't do it create a fight between them. TA blames Prabha & tells him not to interfere in his problems. TA decides to sell the shares to return the jewellery. Prabha tries to convince him not to, but TA calls Sridhar & tells him to sell some of his shares immediately. Prabha gets a call from Seetha saying Sakshi's dad wants to leave & asks him to come. 

Kalyani comes to call Thuls & informs her about the happenings... selling house, Pavi's maapilai asking for a car, diamond ring & all the wedding expenses. Kalyani adds about her sister going to Revathy's house & Mohan wanting to send her to hostel. Thuls decides to go with her. 

Thodarum

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vjayam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks sri for the fast update...

good handling of the jewel matter in TT's house, and still better at work...
Jan50 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very good episode. Tulasi rocks rocks and rocks. I wished she advised Mohan and Kalyani to
Drop that greedy alliance for Pavi. Poor Pavi she is going to pay for all th sins of Padma.
Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jan50

Very good episode. Tulasi rocks rocks and rocks. I wished she advised Mohan and Kalyani to

Drop that greedy alliance for Pavi. Poor Pavi she is going to pay for all th sins of Padma.

i dnt knw i feel tat this wedding is not going to happen...
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates.. 

Seetha and her hubby 🤢
How I wish bhu comes out of the jail and thrashes them.

kalyani character changed the moment the actor playing it changed.. This lady is an azhumoonji only.. miss the old bold Kalyani..
kuttyponnu thumbnail
the new Kalyani looks older than M and also her movements etc are very slow. Earlier she was shown as upright and bold...now she only cries and goes to T for everything. T is shown as split personality. With Mohan and Prabha she is like a tigress - saying things like I will slap you. but with Ta and his family she is a whimpering pusy cat
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates. 

Ta and Prabha arguments lols nice nice!

Hope Thulasi and Kalyani knock some sense into Mohan. 
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the update

nice question T. TA didn't care to tell about using T's share of jewel for business but he is so much angry for not spending time with him.

Mohan lost his brain.