Anamika

season two ki shuruwat...

rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
chavi ki hathon  main anamika ki bacchi...😉 
anamika ka  ant jeet ki haatho huwa... [this was unexpected -- instead of chavi --it is jeet who takes on anamika and questions her love and kills her...unexpected but good twist...]

akhir anamika ko chavi ki sahara mila aur  chavi ke haath main pal rahi hai anamika ki bacchi..

serial not ended but its interval...

as end caption of serial shows...

kuch nazare uthare nahi utharthe...😛
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Dekha Raj...bola tha Jeet will play much imp role in the end 😉. Now season 2 is almost confirm but i seriously don't wanna see any of current character in season 2 not even Anamika and of course no Shaitaan vs God fight...kuch naya chahiye, never shown before 
-Mahima- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ya da ending was fab. looks like season 2 coming our way.

simi rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
brilliant ending!! this show anamika is just too brilliant !!!!!👏 amazing direction, creative thinking, acting, dialogues, background music, and anamika (simran kaur) you are the most mesmerizing, beautiful, amazing actress, with voice quality!! BRILLIANCE!
 I miss anamika already!
Karri1555 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Romaila i so agree with you though season 2 is confirmed would not want to watch it.  The CVs messed up the whole thing, but to write a horror movie is much more easier since they know how long it should be but a serial has to be dragged and dragged and then suddenly comes under the scanner and has to end abruptly.

If they want to get good TRPs for Season 2 they will have to choose their star cast carefully. 

Let's start watching the new show Mano to Sach...  maybe we could watch something different.  
867swan thumbnail
What will they show in season 2 when Anamika is already dead? The show cannot be based on her daughter since the Saluja family will not name her Anamika at any cost. Simran can play the daughter's role thats not a big problem, but without the title character the titile of the show will be meaningless. Either they will have to show that Jallad or Shaitan himself cured Anamika or they will have to change the title of the show completely. For me there is almost no chance of season 2 unless they come back with a new story.
rajh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: 867swan

What will they show in season 2 when Anamika is already dead? The show cannot be based on her daughter since the Saluja family will not name her Anamika at any cost. Simran can play the daughter's role thats not a big problem, but without the title character the titile of the show will be meaningless. Either they will have to show that Jallad or Shaitan himself cured Anamika or they will have to change the title of the show completely. For me there is almost no chance of season 2 unless they come back with a new story.

where is anamika in 1st season??😕 

it was chandralekhas adhuri prem kahani...

at the time of anamika die --shaitaan calls her as chandralekha only...

for me--anamika means nameless...so not much big problem for season 2 for this name...
rajh thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: romaila

Dekha Raj...bola tha Jeet will play much imp role in the end 😉. Now season 2 is almost confirm but i seriously don't wanna see any of current character in season 2 not even Anamika and of course no Shaitaan vs God fight...kuch naya chahiye, never shown before 

you agree with me or not ---

but anamika despite its weakness was way much better than now running popular mega serials on other channels as well as on sony...

i will be happy to get anamika season 2...

for me---it most unexpected twist was--anamikas daughter ending with chavi...

so if season two comes --i believe--anamika daughter will not be negative one as she will be bought up chavi with lot of love and care... and acchayi will naturally transfer to anamikas daughter...i feel---chavis daughter could be jealous about anamikas daughter and might turn out to be negative in season two...

so good super natural power girl in treat to watch...

above scenario is my wild assumption ...don't know what cvs will do in story if season two comes...
Edited by rajh - 10 years ago
ChickenSoup thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
if season 2 comes out, then i hope it's a whole new story and if the CV's are stupid enough to start season 2 from where season 1 ended, then i'm sure it will be about Anamika's daughter taking revenge on Jeet and the emotional blackmailer Chhavi. it can be called Anamika returns even though they won't name her Anamika. Simran can play the daughter's role. it would be good to see that.
-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Is it a definite season two or was the ending just shown to creep up the show, because it was supposed to be a spooky one? I hope Simi didi isn't in the second season. I honestly can't afford the CVs messing up her character again.