Not supporting anyone initially

kls600 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys !!!

I'm excited that BB7 begin in 2 days ! 😃

I feel this is the first season in the 6 years I have been watching that I will not be supporting anyone from the start.

With the lists of the potential contestants that are coming out, I don't have a favorite this season. I will let the show decide who I will support in the coming week.

Do you guys already have favorites or are u not sure like me ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hello!! I didnt support anyone from the start last season as well but slowly started liking MUNK!! I think it will be the same this season too! 
BeingBlunt thumbnail
I will decide after seeing the confirmed contestants. ðŸ˜† 
~~~~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sscomp32

I will decide after seeing the confirmed contestants. ðŸ˜† 

same here.. ðŸ˜†
VAZ2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yes me too... Since i dont know many who are rumoured to b in the house i probably wait for some time to support.. I m gonna try n support who ever is being cornered in the house... Sympathy vote. 😛
-AD- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Will decide after an episode...Entertainment matters !!😉
sheenug thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I will decide after a week or maybe two weeks that whom to support. Last year I hated Sapna and Urvashi in the very beginning but then they became my favorite contestants. Also. I didn't liked imam but then he became entertainer. So after a week or two I can decide who to support and whom to not. Edited by sheenug - 10 years ago
SoPunk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I don't know if I will pick any this time ðŸ˜‰
alexstar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Usually I used to have favourites in the beginning but they turned out to be what I never thought them to be. .example juhi ji 😕 ..so I thought let's wait for the fun to begin and slowly pick my favourite after a few weeks 😊
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't quite like Urvashi in season 6 through out the show but after watching a segment of hers in the last few days my mind has changed. I think I was a bit unfair to her. This is why I think  in some cases you can't tell who's good or bad very easily.  Ofcourse, there are some people who are down right evil like Sky  or douche bags like Rajeev Paul and their behavior will  leave little doubt.