Bring Shoaib Akhtar as Wild Card

Posted: 10 years ago
So apparently they dropped him as he asked for 1 crore.

I say bring him on. This guy has a lot of potential to save this season.

And if you bring him on, better bring in extra bouncers and beef up the security.🤣

Edited by silverbug - 10 years ago
Really like imam? So will we see him dress up and dance around the house??? 😆Edited by Saniya93 - 10 years ago
Shoaib would've been a nice addition... so why not Afridi? 👍🏼
Originally posted by PoornimaOberoi

I second and third that! I am still in shock as to how could Colors refuse Shoaib Akhtar for just 1 crore, when they were willing to pay Poonam Pandey 2 crores! 😕  Fiery personalities like Shoaib Akhtar and Navin Bajaj could have ROCKED this season. It's really bad casting to include dumb guys like Sangram Singh & Kushal Tandon and exclude real worthy people like Navin Bajaj & Shoaib Akhtar. For those who don't know Navin Bajaj, can go to this link http://gallery.oneindia.in/television-shows/bigg-boss-7/navin-bajaj-bigg-boss-7-contestant-list/photos-c42-e43759-p359508.html

And then they have cast a boring husband wife team of Apurva & Shilpa Agnihotri again. I honestly think Colors team have wasted 3 spots by casting Shilpa, Apurva & Sangram Singh. I think this season will be a repeat of last season, when they will not get any TRPs in the first few weeks due to the dull housemates they have chosen. Colors will have no option but to bring FIERY Wild Cards like Shoaib Akhtar & Navin Bajaj when they will need to boost their TRPs.

I agree with you. last year also the show was saved by a Wild Card. If the list of Kamaal Khan is true then, this year again the same thing's gonna happen. When they know that they will need dynamic people like Shoaib Akhtar and Navin Bajaj to boost their TRPs, then why don't they bring them from the start? They will have to call them as Wild Cards anyways!😃

Originally posted by PoornimaOberoi

I second and third that! I am still in shock as to how could Colors refuse Shoaib Akhtar for just 1 crore, when they were willing to pay Poonam Pandey 2 crores! 😕  Fiery personalities like Shoaib Akhtar and Navin Bajaj could have ROCKED this season. It's really bad casting to include dumb guys like Sangram Singh & Kushal Tandon and exclude real worthy people like Navin Bajaj & Shoaib Akhtar. For those who don't know Navin Bajaj, can go to this link http://gallery.oneindia.in/television-shows/bigg-boss-7/navin-bajaj-bigg-boss-7-contestant-list/photos-c42-e43759-p359508.html

And then they have cast a boring husband wife team of Apurva & Shilpa Agnihotri again. I honestly think Colors team have wasted 3 spots by casting Shilpa, Apurva & Sangram Singh. I think this season will be a repeat of last season, when they will not get any TRPs in the first few weeks due to the dull housemates they have chosen. Colors will have no option but to bring FIERY Wild Cards like Shoaib Akhtar & Navin Bajaj when they will need to boost their TRPs.

That's so damn true! It's a huge mistake if they have not taken Shoaib Akhtar and Navin Bajaj just due to money reasons. 😒
 Oh no bring him bigboss 😡😡
aga yeh aya to big boss show chor k bagh jayega lol 
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

aga yeh aya to big boss show chor k bagh jayega lol 

Bilkul sach kaha aapne! 😆 Bigg boss can't handle people like Shoaib AKhtar and even Navin Bajaj is same type of person.  So far Gauhar Khan, Kushal Tandon, VJ Andy and Tanisha Mukherjee have gone in the house. It seems KRK's list is true. 
Originally posted by Shumacher

Bilkul sach kaha aapne! 😆 Bigg boss can't handle people like Shoaib AKhtar and even Navin Bajaj is same type of person.  So far Gauhar Khan, Kushal Tandon, VJ Andy and Tanisha Mukherjee have gone in the house. It seems KRK's list is true. 

KRK tweeted today that he'll reveal the 2-3 that BB added in the last moment tomorrow morning 😆
Suspense ki watt laga di 😆
Originally posted by D3_4life

KRK tweeted today that he'll reveal the 2-3 that BB added in the last moment tomorrow morning 😆
Suspense ki watt laga di 😆

Yes, so far all four who are confirmed are from his list: Gauhar, Kushal, VJ Andy, Tanisha. And he did not know that Elizabeth Granlund is none other than Elli Avram who had done the film, Mickey Virus opposite Manish Paul (Anchor on Colors). Btw, Elli is the hottest contestant in the show 😉 Hope she is in