TOI: I am naughty, but harmless: Salman Khan

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
I am naughty, but harmless: Salman Khan
I am naughty, but harmless: Salman Khan

The seventh edition of reality show 'Bigg Boss'brings together the angelic and demonicelements in all of us, depicted by 'Jannat' and 'Jahannum'. Hosted by Salman Khan for the fourth year in a row, it will feature 14 celebrity contestants locked up in a house for 104 days.

Says Salman, "The concept is different, so this season should be fun. Good always wins over the bad. The inmates' conduct and behaviour in the house will decide where they end up (in heaven or hell)." So, which side does he frequent? He says, "I keep swinging between the two. When I get bored of heaven, I go to hell and when it becomes difficult for me in hell, I shift back to heaven. I have the qualities of both an angel and the devil. I am naughty, but harmless and there are good qualities in me."

In the past, the actor has intervened whenever a contestant has overstepped the line. "At times, you are told that some contestants shouldn't have behaved or spoken the way they did. Being the host, I am also told that I should have dealt with it in a certain manner. During the fifth season, I lost my temper when some inmates were disrespectful to my co-host, Sanjay Dutt. But now, I detach myself when I watch the show. It takes a lot of nerve to stay in the house and let people enter your personal space," he says.

Would he ever agree to get locked up in the house? The actor says, "I will be too entertaining inside and TRPs will hit the roof. I wouldn't want to do that because others might not be able to beat me at it."

Vodafone presents Bigg Boss Season " Saath 7 premieres on September 15 at 9 pm on Colors with subsequent episodes to air every day.