Junior Masterchef India Swaad Ke Ustaad

Who do you think will get eliminated first?

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey friends! Okay this place is quiet again!  But yeah anyways who do you think will get eliminated first?? Who do you think is the least deserving to be in that kitchen based on dishes so far? I know it's too early to say but still a guess...πŸ˜‰ They are all deserving but of course there will be one winner so from top 10 who do you think will go out first?? I think it will be Sanya! Although I think Soham could go too but they might keep him due to his entertainment! You know Star Plus right? πŸ˜‰ Yeah cool go ahead speak up friends !! πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akku8910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It  seems  u  r  active  only  on weekends 😊  and  yes  the  forum  is  always  quiet.We  did  a  GOTW  too  but  unfortunately  not  much   participation seen  from  forum  members.U  know  actually  from  my  previous  experience  of  watching  Adult  MasterChef  the  unexpected  ones  gets  eliminated first  and  some  though they  r  not  that  competant  will  be  kept  4  entertainment  purpose  by  the  channel.Its too  early  2  say so  I  am  in  a  wait  and  watch  modeπŸ˜†.My  guess  I  think  would  be  Emmanuel maybe.
anusha.cochin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its too early 2 say

N master chef 3 its was almost easy as der was so many weak contestants

here all kids seems 2 be talented...
MriduB thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't have any idea regarding whoz in the danger zone...
But I hope the deserving peeps stay...

Nahi toh everyone knows abt the great Star Plus! :P

cs-07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
emmanuel i think
he is too young fr the show