Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: BeShArAm

Feku ji is as bad as Rahul Baba

Silencer over them any day

LOL thank god people like you are in the minority 😆
chucknorris thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I personally don't support any politician that's running and I wouldn't bother voting but I have never quite understood why other politicians in India whose states have gone through similar and even worse riots are not held to the same standards that modi is.
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Well I dont have time to read all comments. If get time love to read all comments.

Politics is one kind of dirt. Whether its congress or BJP or xyz party all r same.

But if i compare atal bihari and man mohan, I really find congress litle better.

I m coming from Gujarat.Born and brought up in Gujarat where Modi is CM since 10 years. AND I appreciate him a lot. But I feel handlibg entire ciuntry is not BJP's piece of cake.

Whenever I hear lecture of BJP neta there 60% lecture is on putting down congress.

Comibg to PM I believe Rajeev Gandhi was one of the best PM. After that I find all politics and for personal interest.Edited by ..aastha.. - 10 years ago
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mr.ass

LOL thank god people like you are in the minority 😆

I didnt say Manmohan Singh is a gud choice

I just said better than the other two

God save if you say anything against his highness Modi Sahab

puremind thumbnail
rahul all the way, without a doubt!
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

The geek in me just pondered NaMo. Sodium & Molybdenum. The closest compound is Na2MoO4. Sodium Molybdate. That makes Rahul Gandhi. RaGa. Radium & Gallium.

So our choice is between Fertilizer and Radioactive element + Semiconductor component. One is useful but with an extremely narrow scope. The other technology that can drive the future but lethal if mishandled.

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It seems a good number of people in this forum have good chemistry handle.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
My bets- none of them see the light at the end of this tunnel!
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I would like to see someone from communist party to become a prime minister!😊
Raghuram Rajan report is heavily flawed...it characterised as "less developed" the States which receive less inflow from outside, i.e., from other states/countries. Which is absurd, since that would make Bihar more developed than Maharashtra. Also, it states that states with a greater percentage of SCs, STs and OBCs are less developed which is equally laughable since it has nothing to do with intrinsic economic disasvantages. For people upholding the Rajan Commitee report as the Gujarat Gospel, it has come under fire from several economists for taking the wrong bases in judging development. Do some research, kkay?

P.S. Try and google Swaminathan Aiyar's TOI article on the paper published by Columbia University Economists Panagariya and More which shows that Gujarat is one of the major states where Muslim poverty has fallen drastically from 2004-05 to 2011-12. Edited by krystal_watz - 10 years ago