**Bommalattam 2013 September Written Updates Archives

nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Bommalattam Monday Sep 2nd Written Updates
Episode 221

My son Adithya's 6th birthday.. 

Bharathy tells Badri I have decided to tell Santosh that Kathir is my ex-boyfriend. Badri is shocked. He asks Bharathy not be in haste and to trust Chids. Bharathy refuses saying I have waited enough. No positive results. Looks like Chids has decided to make Kathir his SIL. Before someone tells Santosh I want to tell him. For me my hubby is the most important person in life. I cannot hurt him at any cost. No question of changing my mind. I didn't call you here for consulting but to inform you my decision. Bharathy walks off.

Chids summons Bharathy and says Badri called me. Bharathy says please don't try to convince me. I have decided to tell Santosh. Chids says I have called you here to share my point of view and explain the nyayam from my side. Bharathy listens. Chids says The Chids you know is a rich prominent businessman in Chennai. But my past was not so luxurious. I come from a very poor agriculturist family. We were living in small village near Seergazhi. My father was a poor agriculture working hard to meet our ends. Most of the days we would get only one meal. Two meals a day was a luxury for us. All of a sudden my father passed away. My mother did many odd job and slogged to educate us. We ( Nats and Chids) studied hard. With the help of a few kind-hearted people and scholarships we graduated and got decent jobs. I wanted to buy an expensive silk saree for my mother from my first salary and give her all pleasures and luxuries in life. I bought the saree but my mother passed way and I could put that saree on her dead body only. Her loss was a big pain for me. But when you entered this house the pain healed. Your qualities, actions and thoughts reminded me of my mother. It is very unfortunate that you have mistaken me and feel I will do droham to you whereas I consider you like my mom. Bharathy speechless. Chids says please don't get emotional. Such decisions should not be taken in hate. My thoughts and actions are for the benefit of everyone. Whatever I do I consider about your welfare too. I cannot divulge any more details at this point. If you trust me please put off your decision. This is not my order but my humble request. Bharathi says Ok I shall put off. I am doing so not coz you consider me as your mom but because I trust you and believe that your decision will take care of my welfare too. Chids assures and Bharathy walks off.

Bharathy Santosh room, both sitting in different corners and recollect the bitter experience of the day.. i.e. Bharathy about Chids conversation and Santosh about Saku hubby's nasty talks. Sivagami walks in, gives milk and wonders why both are sweating. She switches on the fan and walks off smiling. Bharathy and Santosh stare at something and then smile, walk towards each other, hold each others hands and hug each other !!!

Next morning, Devi walks up Kathir with 2 cups of coffee. Kathir barks saying I will not buy coffee for you. If required you go. He goes back to sleep. Devi waked him up saying need not buy. I made. Kathir is jolted. Devi says drink it. Kathir is scared and misses his taster Ram. Devi says I drank it.. it is fine. Dhairiyama kudinga. Kathir is still skeptical. Devi is smiling, enjoying her coffee and nadu nadula look vitting Kathir. Kathir makes all faces and picks the cup to drink.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tuesday  3 / 9 / 13 Episode No 222

Brat is offering coffee to Madan and Madan thinks that the woman is effectively poisoning him. (she kills me and saves 2 crores?? Mute point, eh? ) Devi is sipping her coffee and goads madan to do so " "look, I am not dead !!" Madan slowly sips and finds it palatable. Brat throws the next asthram "Ram anna paavam , goes jalan jalan every night to find a sleeping corner" Madan is thrilled at this show of empathy "You are right. How about going to your house asap ? I can drop you NOW and Ram can have some peace " ( uh huh, are you that naive Madan?) Brat spells out her plans " che che, Why should I be the reason for your peace of mind? I was just thinking of letting Ram stay here and we can move to a better place. We are a couple after all " Madan has had enough "Look , we entered a contract, you get your money, pay me mine and don't look back, ok? Do not get ideas, I can never be a part of your life " Madan walks out and the brat tries to imitate him " fails miserably and smiles as if  she just scaled Mount Everest. UH HUH

Madan runs to Priya for some solace who actually ends up "Karaichifying tamarind in Madan's thOppai " " "looks like she is in love with you. Why don't you reciprocate?" Madan says that he has only one love "she may not be mine now but no one else can take that place, least of all this pisasu , the reason I came to you is that only you can put some sense in to that wood head. Please save me " Priya says that she never thought that Devi is capable of loving any one "men were always on her hate list . She never had true love and your kindness has made an impact. Let me warn you, she is not used to taking no for an answer and if you refuse her, she might even kill herself " Madan could not care less "get her off my back , please " Priya is thoughtful.

Brat decides to engage in a direct attack. Poor Ram is the target. Brat tells Ram that she does not intend to pay Madan when she gets the money. Ram shivers in his pants and pleads "You have a legal contract and you have to honor it !!! And Madan needs that money badly, not for him but to save a lot of people , you can't do this!! Moreover, Madan already has a baggage and can never forget her." Brat is categorical " " you are worse than your friend . I am ready to give myself to Madan. I do not want to let him out of my life. And, you know what? I will kill myself if he so desires" Looks like the friendship between Madan and Ram is a true one " both are given the shock treatment on the same day

Freeze

Edited by rojapoooo - 10 years ago
Janu thumbnail
Friday Sep 5th update

Sorry for the delayed updates

Scene 1
Saree pattimandram

Devi and Ram sitting with hand on head with all her dress scatter around, Mathan comes there and asking them whats the problem. Devi wants Matah accompany her to purchase saree tmrw and off coz Mathan refuse to go. He ask Mathan to go with her , he also refuse bit devi force iether one to go with her to purchase saree according to Mathan taste. Finanly Ram agree to go with  her

Scene 2
Nad thani panthal

Nad continue with his thani koothu with auditor and naidu. He polambying about her valthu "puppies" has changed. He could not digest that. Naidu and auditor share their parts as well. Nads share with them about Devi FN with mathan. Auditor could not believe n ask about the details... kadavulle!
Nad drinks a lot and this worry both of them. Nad says that he will never let devi and santhosh betray him. he will not let  that happened. He will be the one who decide the cilamx at whatever cause. Both naidu and auditor confuse on Nads polambal. After Nads left the place, auditor tell Naidu that he doesnt like Nads comes to his place often just to drink as though its a bar... and aslo polambing abt nad next action. Naidu assure him that Nads will do anything to achieve his plan.

scene 3
Nad drama

Nad goes to chids room and discuss about devi condition.Chids also ask him why he why he is  so worry and blasted siva at home. Nads tells him that he is unable to digest devi living condition at mathan house. he wants them to live at their house. Chids refuse to acceot his idea. devi should live with her hubby and she looks  happy with that. moreoever devi knows how to handle her life. Nads pretends that he cannot live with the thought of devi suffering. he adamant to bring devi home. Finally Chids tell him to try inviting them to stay with at their home. Nads ask Chids to call devi n mathan but chids say no no no. he will never do that. if he wants , nads can do it.

Nads then goes to santhosh room and try another trick. He ask santhosh to invite both dev n mathan as chids order. Bharathy shock but tells him that devi is living happily with mathan and why need to stop that. Nads gets angry and humiliates her, telling that for Bharathy use to leave as poor people and get a better life in their house is nothing to compare with devi who born in silver spoon and living in a beggar house. Santhosh angry with Nads words. nads then ask Bharathy whether she dont like devi , thats why she refuse to bring her back home. Bharthy shock and ...thodarum

rojapoooo thumbnail
Thursday 5 / 9 / 13 Episode No 224

Nats is on  a drinking binge. Company? Nayudu and the auditor Ore pOlambal - imitates the brat " I love Madan vu vu ..vendaikkai , I have worked so much for these two brats, brought them up like puppies , to listen to all my commands !! And now suddenly they change?  Santhosh changes first - but never expected this brat to fall in love!! " To cut a long story short, Nats vows to separate Bharathy from Santhosh and Devi from Madan . Naidu and the auditor just lend support in containing Nats - a futile attempt. Nats raves and rants and Roja as usual nondhufies her vithi.

Second segment tried Roja's patience to the core !! Brat has become suddenly domestic (wild elephant Oorukkulle entry kuduthaa?? )  RangOli pOdaranga , apram asks for Madan's opinion as Madan tries to sneak out . Madan could not care less - not that it deters the brat in any way - tells him that she plans to make breakfast and he can leave after that. On her way in, she manages to play Holi - some red colour on Madan's cheek. Kashtam da Sammy. Ram comes, sees the red mark and starts singing all old MGR love songs. Chithi arrives with some mushroom sambhar , (mushroom le sambar panna mudiyuma? ) looks at Madan and starts smiling (ayyo, intha amma asattu sirripu romba kOdumai da samy !!) Madan is aghast - Was maddie anywhere here? How come everyone goes nuts at the same time? Finally Devi shows him the mirror and Madan understands all the insinuations - he is dejected as Roja and leaves the arena. Brat once again smiles - another effort at scaling Mount Everest !!!

Chithi continues her asattu giggling at home - much to the chagrin of all around, including Roja . No wonder that the breakfast eating Nats gets irritated. Bharathy is lurking behind . Chithi finally talks about the "kunguma pOttin Mangalam " and says that Devi will be the first to make them grand parents . Calls Devi " my samathu chellam " which ignites more anger . Nats throws the food and the plate which is witnessed by Chids. Chids chides him for being rude to Sivagami. Nats leaves, Bharathy is lost - " papa race le namba pinnadi pOitta?" look

Freeze

raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wednesday Sep 4th updates
Brief Updates. 

Devi express her love to Ram and tells him now the wealth is not important to her. All she wants is Madhan and live with him. Ram promises Devi to get her together with Madhan. Its her anna Ram's word for Devi. She becomes very happy. 

Madhan comes to see Chids and tells him he does not understand what is going on and looks like Devi might fall for him. Madhan strongly says his love chapter is close. Chids confuse but tells Madhan to be patient for few more days. (Can't remember exactly what .. conversation was long)

Natraj show Madhan in Chids rooms and he wonders what they are planning. 

He goes to Devi house and tells her that both Madhan Chids have plan something and its better Devi to come back with him to their house now. Devi reveals the truth she is in love with Madhan. Nats goes off from there with anger.

thodarum
nithya_IF thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Monday Sep 9th

No Serial Telecast

Vinayaga Chaturthi Special Programs ⭐️

Nithya essscapee... 🥳
rojapoooo thumbnail
Tuesday 10 / 9 / 13 Episode No 226

Nats with Bharathy and Santhosh - Nats says that Devi need not suffer in that Taj Mahal . "why can't she be brought back home? Bharathy , do you have any objections? " Bharathy is caught off guard but manages to say that she has no problems with that. Santhosh defends Bharathy saying that Nats should know better. Nats takes this opportunity to needle Santhosh "I do know her. An useless fellow like you got changed only because of her. So, I know that it is only Bharathy who can bring Devi back . Convince Bharathy and do the needful " After he leaves, Bharathy fumes "look at his audacity , he is not happy about your change !!" Santhosh asks her to ignore that and asks her to come along with him to bring Devi back . Bharathy says that Devi will never listen to her. Santhosh says that they should give it a try. Nats is gloating to Naidu in his cabin. Naidu has a genuine doubt " how do we benefit by bringing Devi back to her parental abode? " Nats says that having Devi close by will be a big help " I can slowly change her mind about Madan "  Now it is Nats' turn to smile as if he scaled the Everest !!

Madan is waiting in the Nadu theru - Devi is in an auto with a few shopping bags and her arumai Ram anna is playing "pilot protection " Madan calls Ram and shouts at him for being late "we need to meet the producer !!" Ram says that he is slightly delayed because of devi's shopping spree " I have called the producer and have asked for more time " Just then the actor with whom Madan fought passes by. He looks at Madan and decides to needle " Hello Mr.Nadu theru , looks like you ended up here sooner than I expected?"  I could not slap you back then as all the cameras were looking. How about now? " Madan says that he was upset about the producer's death "You go your way and I will keep off " Ram also comes and tries to shoo shoo the actor. Well, things are never that straight forward in Tamizh serials, eh?? The actor tries to show his might ... On cue the brat arrives . zz habba  Literal Fish market brawl happens - That actor insults the brat and the brat goes back to being "herself " (athaane?? Intha domesticated , coy vesham is for how long??) Actor scoots in his car and Devi manages to throw her slippers uh huh. Madan manages to put the brat back in an auto and orders her to go home. After she leaves, wonders "that guy was insulting me and why should this pisasu react?" Ram says that Devi can not stand any one insulting Madan.

Brat is waiting - pretty restless . Ram comes as a willing victim. Brat wants to go and see that actor "one hand " but Ram says that it is not a good idea. Brat wants details - Story time folks. Ram narrates the whole story - starting from how Priya convinced the producer about the story ...to today . Tells the brat that Madan could not make his dream movie "he is not much worried about that. He feels bad that Priya had to loose every thing . He entered the contract with you and married you only because he wants to give back Priya her house at least " Brat is moved? Shocked? What everrr

Freeze

Janu thumbnail

friday update - 13/913

Mathan is explaining to Priya about their uravu and don't take seriously about it. Meanwhile Priya try to make Mathan understand about Devi feeling and her changes. She said Devi will do anything for Mathan. Priya says she never see Devi like this before, she even cry out when she learn about Mathan was bullied by hero. Mathan says that they can't accept him to accept Devi love. Its only one side love and he can change himself for anyone. Ram also tries to support Devi and ask Mathan to think about Devi. Mathan started to scold Ram, but Priya ask him to look forward and start his life again. But Mathan is form with his stand; he will never love Devi, will never accept any love and will never direct bommalatham. Priya stops him and tell him to remember how the hero insults them. Ravi Prasad the hero has done a pacha drogam , we should let him free like that, we must take revenge on him, he must come to them and act for them and follow their order. All this must happened, Priya says Devi can help to materialised this and she has hope on Devi. Mathan tell Priya now she sentimentally convince him and changed to Devi tune. He agrees that as a director he has to settle the film but he will not do it coz of revenge. Priya ask him to listen to her about Devi, she say she knows about Devi more than he herself. She knows that Devi will go to any extend to fulfil her plan. She believes in Devi. Mathan says he also will see how Devi will convince him in making the film. Ram console Priya saying let Devi settle with Mathan herself and we stand and watch.

Mathan talks to Ram , he pouring out his heart. He scares that he will let Devi down. This is valakai plan and it's not easy to travel along for a long journey. They must have love both sides. For him, he cannot love anyone and his love chapter has finished. Ram says he has sacrificed his love for the happiness of Barathi and if she can forget her love and changes her life, why can't he do that. Mathan says that he make the situation that force Bar to accept her new life but he is suffering inside. He can't live as Devi husband and he is pity on Devi. Devi is living without a proper pasam and expecting it , but he can't help her.  Ram asks him to change his self as he change his name to Mathan from Kathir. He pleads him not to break Devi heart. Mathan says that he cannot falsely accept her and acting with her. Rama ask him to think carefully before do anything and do not make Devi to turn into old Devi again by breaking her dreams

Penn singam onru porapathuthey...

Devi storms in Ravi Prasad home (RV), Manager and guards try to stop her but she shouted at them. RV asks her to get out from his house. Devi asks him to remember their previous meeting. RV says her that she Mathan's rowdy pombalai. She asks him to remember what she was holding her hand in the last meeting. Rv said he doesn't want hear anything from her and ask her to get out. Devi asks him stop and asks him to listen carefully what she is saying. She is the owner of JP creation and she has bought over the film. She will start the film again and want him to come to the shooting. RV says she doesn't know who is she speaking too. He a leading hero and and making a lot of money for many producer. Devi says she can be bother whatever apathakar he is ,,, afterall he is kuli  who earn money by working under a producer. She has informed him the necessary information and her manager ram will discuss in details. She says that he has taken 50laks from producer as advance and must oblige to finish the filsm. She nicely give him back saying that he is working with someone else money and talking too much as thou he is using his own money. Rv try to shout at her, but she snap him saying that don't take is easy as she is a lady... she said nan pathi ambala da...

thodarum

Edited by Janu - 10 years ago
arckar25 thumbnail

Wednesday 11/09/2013 - Episode 227 update:

PART 1:

Ram still continuing the sad story of Madan a.k.a. Kathir n Devi in sooga feelings 😭. Ram says that Madan is not even worried abt. his career but concerned abt returning the house back to Priya. Devi is moved to tears n promises that she will go n talk to her friend n once again make Madan a director.

PART 2:

Priya's house: Devi narrates to Priya abt. the insult to her husband and says that making Madan a director will be a nose cut to that actor. Says that she wanted to beat the person who dared to insult her husband but Madan prevented it. Priya is happy that Devi has changed and is caring for others feelings, but she cant imagine meeting the actor who was responsible for her father's death. Hence there is no way that she will be involved in this movie again. Devi is asking if Priya has forgiven the actor?!! Priya blinking. Devi explains that if someone has done something bad then we must either take revenge or forgive them. This not mullichifying in that person's face is also a way of forgiving them. Enlightment slowing dawning on Priya n she accepts that Devi has a point. But Priya says that she does not the patience to complete the movie so suggests Devi to take the mantle and turn into a producer. Devi's turn to blink. But Devi finally accepts the offer and Priya gives the production details of the movie to her and wishes her. Devi gets blessings from the photo of Priya's father and leaves. Priya thinking about Devi.

PART 3:

Devi's house: Santhosh and Bharathy arrive and Devi ecstatic. Behaves as a perfect host. Santhosh happy and Bharathy kadukadu. Santhosh asks if Madan is OK? Bharathy answers the question in a nakkal way, saying why would he not be happy? This angers Devi and she asks Santhosh to tell her wife to shut-up or face her ire. Santhosh asks Bharathy to tell the actual reason that they have come n to stop talking unwanted things. Bharathy acquiesces and asks Devi to leave this dirty place and the dirty people who live here. Devi's anger reaches boiling point.

Dance continues

Edited by arckar25 - 10 years ago
arckar25 thumbnail

Thursday 12/09/2013 - Episode 228 update:

PART 1:

Devi's House: Bharathy insults Devi which angers her and she shouts at Bharathy to get out of her house. They both leave. Bharathy and Santhosh in the car, with Santhosh driving. He expresses his displeasure at Bharathy behaving like an ordinary (?!) girl and says that if Devi had insulted her in the past, then she should have retorted then and there, instead of keeping it in her heart and giving it back now. Bharathy replies asking the million dollar question, "Santhosh do u believe in Devi's marriage?". Santhosh says what's there to believe or disbelieve, Devi got married to the person she loved. Case closed. 

Bharathy says that she has many questions left unanswered, like if Devi really loved Madan, if so how come no one at her home knew nothing about it, what was the necessity for Devi to keep her love a secret for three long years as she is not a person to be afraid of elders. This gets Santhosh thinking and Bharathy presses her point saying that I behaved towards Devi like that for a reason even though I was wrong to behave like that. Santhosh is skeptical. Bharathy says that she does not want Devi to come to Chids home because, for good or bad Madan has influenced Devi's change and Bharathy does not want to jeopardize it by bringing them to Chids home as there is a chance that Devi might revert back to her old charming self. Now due to her behavior, Devi will never come back irrespective of who calls her back. Bharathy says that she did this with Devi's well-being in her mind. Santhosh is lovey-dovey thinking what a nice wife he has got and Bharathy also all smiles.

PART 2:

Devi's house: Devi is busy reading the production files and calculating something when Madan and his friend Ram enter. Madan angry at Devi for not attending his calls. Devi says that she was busy and asks both of them to have dinner. Madan ignores this and asks if Devi went to Priya's home. She replies that Priya is her childhood friend and she will meet her whenever she wants to. Madan asks Devi the reason for the visit, for which she replies that she is about to start a business. Madan becomes confused, telling her that for business advice it's her father she should contact, not Priya. 

Devi replies smugly, what if the business is cinema? Madan shocked, but before recovering from this shock, Devi gives the next one. She states that Priya has given the film rights to her and she is going to be the producer of the film Bommalattam', wherein Ram is the manager and the ultimate shock, Madan the director. Devi can't forgive the actor Ram Prasad for insulting Madan, so this is her revenge for him. Devi and Ram leave to discuss something while Madan is left standing alone wondering if Devi has lost her mind.

PART 3:

Priya's home: Priya praying to her Dad when Madan enter angrily shouting for her. Once she meets Madan in the hall, he starts shouting at her demanding to know what's happening and how Devi is having the production details of the film with her. He states that Devi is a temperamental person who will do things in the spur of the moment and think later. How could Priya believe in her and entrust her with such a huge responsibility? Is producing a film a joke or an easy matter? shouts Madan.

Priya calmly replies that Madan is more angry that Devi at this moment, which sobers Madan immediately. She further states that she knows the reason why Devi is doing this and she can understand her. (Devi had confided in Priya that she is in love with Madan.) She also adds that Devi is doing this only for Madan's sake. Madan again shocked and he replies that whatever is between Devi and himself is not true and there is no bond between them.

Dance continues