BIGG BOSS saath 7 ka jhatka...

Posted: 10 years ago
i just watched the SBS segment...and i saw kushal tandon's segment...i ws very happy seeing it...

he had gone to siddhivinayak temple...and after the darshan of siddhivinayak ..he went to
 "lal-bhag cha raja"  lal bagh cha raja...is very famous in maharashtra and is said to fullfil all the mannats...(wishes) (..i knw cz i had been in mumbai ...for 17 long years...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

he said he had very nice darshan of the raja...and is blessed with it...and he is grateful to ABP...
he was all drenched in sweat ...he ws all wet...cz he was in middle of millions of people waiting to get the darshan...then too he sumhw managed me to glue my eyes on him...

kushal was asked abt the BB7 ...and he reacted as if he doesnt knw anything...!!!πŸ˜†
but i heard tht he had tweeted in his twitter account...tht he is entering BIGG BOSS-7  house today..!!

now im quiet sure...tht all the kushal fans ..will get to see him in BB- saath 7 ...im exicted for the show to start...!!!!! but im quiet scared evn cz BIGG BOSS has shown so many unknown side of actors n i really dont want kushal to be the next prey...just wishing him luck

i just wanna say ...
" ALL THE BEST...may u get wat u deserve...keep rocking ROCK STAR ..."
Me looking forward to see kushal in BB7.. want to see how he manages.. loved him as virat in EHM and I will support him if he's worth supporting.. and I hope he is.. πŸ˜³ 
I too saw in SBS, reporter was asking him about BB he did not  said anything.

Originally posted by jyothi-m

I too saw in SBS, reporter was asking him about BB he did not  said anything.

he was acting as ...if he doesnt knw wat house the reporter is talking about...!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am looking forward to seeing apurva and shilpa..they have been my fav couples...i like them
Originally posted by dangerahead

I am looking forward to seeing apurva and shilpa..they have been my fav couples...i like them

yea i heard they also are in...!!!
how can khushal enter bb he said he dont want to enter any reality show in which he has to b judged by som one
aww isnt he hero?he is not in this world to be judged by nyone( acco to him)
how come he is here!!poor guyπŸ˜†
all the very best kushal...
let's hope for the best😊
Looking forward πŸ˜ƒ
all the best to him πŸ‘πŸΌ