Posted: 10 years ago

congrats salman...3 times the charm!

Wait rupal
Il do the GIFs
I knw how to do it ;)
It be done tmz
Congratulations to Salman. He truly deserve it. I am so happy for him and DD. Congrats to all fans!! ๐Ÿฅณ
Ayesha, Ok..Will wait..๐Ÿ˜›

Sasurji finally smiling..

Originally posted by Rupal

Ayesha, Ok..Will wait..๐Ÿ˜›

Sasurji finally smiling..

going in my dabba nw
SALMAN YUSUF KHAN- Words fail me when it come to this man...whatever I say just never seems to be enough! I am so INCREDIBLY HAPPY for him- he has worked SO hard for this trophy for 3 years straight and his hard work finally paid off and his prayers were heard! I'm SO PROUD of him!!!!

This year he proved to fans and haters alike that he can create magic on the stage with anyone- trained or untrained dancers both. He has stunned us week after week with memorable and beautiful concepts and performances- his creative vision and innovation will always set him apart from the rest alongside his humble nature! He IS the best and WILL always remain THE best choreographer Jhalak has ever seen! He's made his mark! 

I also have to say kudos to his parents for his upbringing- because their son has turned out to be one FINE young man- not just in terms of his looks but personality aswell- he is truly beautiful inside and out. The way he has supported Drashti and guided her throughout this season- I applaud him for it- They have made the best pair/team and I know they will always be remembered in Jhalak! 

Also thanks too Drashti's constant perseverance and hard work aswell- that girl has worked her a** off so kudos to her...very few people would have been able to do what she did! I wish her all the best and all the success and love in her life too- she's going to go very far for sure! Such a beautiful, talented young woman!

Going to miss anticipating the next episode of Jhalak, and all the spoliers and IV's...watching their masti/friendship...talking to you guys and drooling over Salman! These last couple of months has not only been a journey for Sal-D I think it's been a journey for us too- I met some wonderful people on here and know that I love you all kamini's ๐Ÿ˜† (but I'll save that speech for later lol). It's been the best season of Jhalak not only for Sal-D but for me too and I can finally say I never have to watch this show again! Phew lol- don't think I could have handled it anymore. I just hope that the next time we see Salman on that stage is if he either comes to perform or promote his very own FLIM๐Ÿ˜† 

Lastly (I could really go on and on about him forever but I should stop lol) I wish Salman all that his heart desires- may he reach the heights of success in everything he does! I hope just like this season of Jhalak- his hard work always pays off! God bless him always! I swear my love for this man grows everyday! He never fails to amaze, inspire and motivate me!

Hardwork + Prayer= Success

Workhard-Stay humble

That's Salman Yusuff Khan for you ladies (and gentlemen)

Love him always! Inshallah! โค๏ธ

(Ignore any typos- on my phone)
Edited by MP07 - 10 years ago
LOL omg I just wrote an essay! 
Congrats Salman๐Ÿ‘ 
m his fan since DID... so Happy for him.. waiting for this since previous two seasons!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
All the best to him๐Ÿ˜Š

Ok i seriously wanna die here..cant stop crying..it always happens with me and still i feels bad..always have been unfortunate in most fortunate moments..My mood is totally gone..still nothing can take away that happiness..finaly my baby won it..after giving 60+ amazing acts .he have emerged as the most deserving winner..So proud of him..just read the artcle about him anchoring few episodes of show Webbed on MTV based on cyber crimes he will rock this field too im confident about it I love sal no matter wht