Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
And ppl who dont like him..pls no need to comment ..we are here to celebrate his victory and not to read deserving undeserving gyaan..so pls u have whole main forum..diss him bash him..criticise him..we wont give a shit..and im genuinely happy today so take it as my request.just 2-3 days left on forum .let us enjoy :)Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 10 years ago
It feels surreal ..he looked so happy masha'allah <3 Anybody else felt like hugging him at the moment when he was silently thanking his fans ..ppl who begged him for kisses will read that silent language..lol 😆
Rupal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sauten, Ya he looked  so happy after all waiting for this moment since 3 years. Me want to hug him throughout  the trophy moment..

Moni, Well said about Husband..👍🏼

K..Me preparing my essay and will come back..😛
Edited by Rupal - 10 years ago
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

It feels surreal ..he looked so happy masha'allah <3 Anybody else felt like hugging him at the moment when he was silently thanking his fans ..ppl who begged him for kisses will read that silent language..lol 😆

I felt like going into my screen and jumping on him😆 So so so happy and proud of/for him Varshu! Our baby did it- *tears of flipping joy!* And yes those kisses were for us 😉😆
MP07 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brb aswell guys- just need to quickly go drop something off 😊
Ohhh and thanks Rupal! 😊 Looking forward to your essay now 😆
Edited by MP07 - 10 years ago
Sr_CityZen thumbnail
Congratulations to Salman. I may not be his fan but I always appreciate his talent. He has an unique vision...The graphics or whatever he used for the finale performance was great, ofcourse colors had to splurge for their bala but you can never deny Salman's creativity. He may not be my favorite choreographer-dancer but he is my favorite choreographer-thinker. Very happy that he finally won Jhalak... 👏
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Heya Varshu darling!! How's you been?!?!
OMG OMG OMG they won they won they won!!! Still have a huge smile on my face...can't wait to watch it tonight...Ugh 2 more hours of wait 

Hahaha I'm so proud of them!! THIS is their answer to all the negativity and bashing they went through for the last 4 months or so!!! 

All I would like to say to the bashers is HAHAHAHAHA In your effing faces!!
Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
So happy for him he deserved it since season 4
Shikha 🤗 i thought we will meet in AT ...you never came...better late then never...how are you? yay they won and they totally deserves it..and we should be proud that along with them we also faced everything with a smile 😆
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
congrats to both,  I am so happy!