|| Salman Yusuff Khan Winning Celebration || - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by ..SalmanGirl..

Shikha πŸ€— i thought we will meet in AT ...you never came...better late then never...how are you? yay they won and they totally deserves it..and we should be proud that along with them we also faced everything with a smile πŸ˜†

I had self-grounded myself because I used to waste so much time on IF πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I'm over the moon right now! 

Nowadays I only come to IF for like 20 mins or so...

Yep we faced all the bullshit with a smile and finally got that trophy!! I'm sooo happy!!

Chalo gotta go now Varshu...my 20 mins are up πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Reserved

Congratulations !! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Sauten, Updated my Essay on Page 1..πŸ˜›
Sauten well said πŸ‘πŸΌ If you are in a reality show ..you gotta play with strategy and if you wont how harder you try you wont last long in the competition.. He had a strategy ...he concentrated on his own work and thats why he won πŸ₯³

Power is meherbaan on me .. i posted whateevr i wanted to say ..it came out really funny πŸ˜†
Varshu, Rupal beautifully said! πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Awn moni thanks u back ? πŸ˜ƒ

Yup back! 😊 I have to go out again later though...but I'll be on from my phone! πŸ˜ƒ

I want more IV's πŸ˜†
Omg he just took sexiness to other level in that colors Iv β˜ΊοΈ Wish to see him often like this ...being carefree sometime wont kill πŸ˜† he is so hawt and adorable 
helllooo my lovelieees!!!! πŸ€—

Finally at home and I'm still sooo happy!!!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

have not seen the episode yet - any SD moments until their dance?

ie: how much shud I skip?
Sarah there were not much SD moments ..but but but ill never forget this..this was for us ..ppl like me who were constantly de-mending some flying kisses specially for fans and his gesture was so obvious.. it was for us .. look at his face when he gave 2nd flying kiss...he make us proud and we made him proud

Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 10 years ago