Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: maliha.islam

jab tak story reveal nai hota, tab tak guess marungee..!! i guess...Priya can't conceive !!πŸ˜•πŸ˜›

Oye Mallu itne wild guesses bhi mat kar..πŸ˜†
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Adi waiting for the update..
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
You said u r going to give us new update by friday in twitter yesterday . I hope u won't breake our heart.. Waiting..
maliha.islam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aditibalh

Ha ha ha Malu... story will be revealed soon.. just in next update ! Tab tak am enjoying your guesses πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

chalo no more guesses! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 
maliha.islam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vironikajain

Oye Mallu itne wild guesses bhi mat kar..πŸ˜†

o guess hee kya jo mild ho!!!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
aditibalh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
@Viro and Malu...chalo abhi no more guessesπŸ˜† Update hi de deti hoon.

@D4balh..glad I could finally update today...hope I didn't break your heart πŸ˜Š

Dear Friends , am really overwhelmed by your response and encouragement...thanks a lot for reading. Before I update the next part just a small note : This part is a little sensitive ...and I have tried to choose my words very carefully ... but apologies if I have faltered anywhere . 

Thanks,

Adi.

Part :3

Priya closed her eyes and stood standstill. Streaks of tears had already started oozing out of her eyes and trailing down her cheeks.

Ram got up and held her by her shoulders...Kab se chal raha hai yeh sab haa? Kab se ? Priya opened her eyes but could barely look at him. She was trembling in fear and apprehension as Ram shook her shoulders vigorously.. Kyun jhoot bola tune itne dino tak ? Why Priya why ?

R..R..Ram sun toh sahi  she somehow managed to utter feebly..

Ab kya sunu main ? Ram fumed in anger... Tu aur Sanjay pichle 6 months se separated hai.. yeh sunne ke baad aur kya sunu main?

Ram took his hands off her shoulders and fisted it in air is frustration.

Priya dropped herself on the couch. Something was struck in her throat... somehow she wanted to cry out aloud to relieve herself. 

That scoundrel...tere bare mein itni ghatiya baatein ki usne ke ..I felt like killing him ! Ram's voice reverberated in the whole room.

Tu kaha mila us se ? Priya asked in a shaky voice...

Ram : Jis hotel mein main thehra hua tha .. waha same floor pe ek room se Sanjay ko nikal te hue dekha .. woh bhi ek cheap ladki ke sath. Pehle mujhe laga woh koi aur hai. Par jab sure hua ke woh Sanjay hi  hai to main use directly jake pucha ke yeh sab kya hai ?  Tab woh ekdum casually mujhe bolta hai ke you both are separated , and heading for a divorce... jaise ke kuch hua hi na ho!

Priya  dug her face in her palms..sobbing .Inspite of all her efforts of hiding her pain and anguish from her loved ones, the truth was out, that too much earlier than she would have desired.

Ram continued in a shaky voice: That scoundrel ... when I asked him about the reason for separation he told me ... he told me..Ram's voice choked and he stopped midway.

Priya lifted her face and looked at him : Kya bola usne ...

Woh bola ke...Ram clenched his hair with his right hand... He was not satisfied with you!

Priya broke down completely now and opened up the most tormenting chapter of her life that she had closely guarded for last 2 and  half years. Their's was an arranged marriage, Sudhirji was friends with one of Sanjay's uncles. Sanjay's late father owned a chain of Indian restaurants in Munich, Salzburg and  Zurich, and they were settled in Holzkirchen for nearly 20 years. Priya hardly knew Sanjay before they got married. Their first few days of marriage were quite peaceful, and Priya slowly had started to get to know  her husband who seemed to be a reasonably nice and decent man.  But all her assumptions were proven to be wrong on that fateful night around a month after their marriage.  

Normally woh 7 baje tak ghar aa jate the ... But us din almost 11 baj gaye aur woh nahi aaye. Priya was shaken as she continued.. I kept on calling him but there was no answer. Finally Sanjay came back in the wee hours of the morning, drunk so heavily that he could barely stand on his feet. Jab maine pucha kyun itna late hua toh he started abusing me verbally and physically...and...Priya paused as she fought hard to control herself..

And what Priya..  asked a shocked Ram.. Usne haath uthaya tujhpe ? Did he beat you ???

Beat?? Beat is a small word Ram... he ... he ...  tried to force himself on me. And when I tried to resist .. he abused me.. I cant even tell you how nasty those words were..  Priya started sobbing uncontrollably. Ram leaned towards Priya and embraced her,  Priya held him tightly... digging her face into his shoulder..

Priya...pehle kyun nahi bataya tune?  Tears started rolling down from his eyes as well as he tried to pacify Priya.. Tabhi ke tabhi ..we could have dealt with that ...

Priya lifted her face and continued ..Yeh sab barein mein baat karna koi bhi ladki ke liye bohot difficult hota hai Ram..  I was not comfortable sharing this with you.. par Geeta ko bataya tha maine and I told her to keep it to herself. ..Priya continued ... Aur waise bhi next morning he apologized saying that he was upset due to repeated failures in  business. Maine socha shayad ekbar aise hi galti ho gaya hai us se. Phir  kuch dino ke baad yeh dubara repeat hua... and this time he was  even more abusive than before. I was shattered...samajh main nahi aa raha tha main kya karoon. Next morning wapis wohi sorry.. wapis wohi business ka excuse. Aur is baar usne mujhse financial help bi manga ... to resurrect his business.

Is liye tune bich mein tere kuch shares liquidate kiya tha? To help that rascal ? Ram gritted his teeth in anger.

Yes Ram...Geeta ne mujhe baar baar mana kiya tha  ...par ... maine socha shayad business track pe a jayegi toh woh sudhar jayega. Is liye I asked money from Papa.. yeh bolke ke mujhe kuch invest karna hai yaha property pe...par I was so wrong! Priya shook her head ... Kuch dino tak thik chala ... par wapis wohi problem! Dheere dheere uski frequency badh rahi thi... aur ghar mein hi peene laga tha woh! Ek bar toh woh peeke humari ek employee ko assault kiya physically... 3 days he was in jail till I could bail him out!

Oh my god Priya...Ram shook his head in disgust ... Itna kuch ho gaya aur tune ek bar bhi mujhe batana zaruri nahi samjha..

Is bar main tujhe batane hi wali thi ke...Geeta ki accident ki news aayi!  Priya paused for a while to control her emotions: Geeta ke jane ke baad tera kya halat hua tha mujhe pata hai. Woh 3 mahine jab main Mumbai mein rahi.. bohot koshish kiya tujhe batau.. par tu khud hi itna taqleef mein tha.. ke mujhse nahi hua ...

Oh Priya...ab main kya bolu tujh se! Jis din Geeta ki accident hui, us se do din pehle hi she booked tickets for coming here... she wanted to meet you desperately! Ram continued in a broken voice : Maine kitne baar mana kiya use ... ek mahine jaake Priya ke udhar rehna kyun hai... after all she is married now ...udhar itna din rehenge toh accha nahi lagta .. par woh nahi mani..

Kyun ki use sab kuch pata tha Ram...and she wanted to support me in tackling all these... Priya continued...Aur uske jaane ke baad main jaise bilkul akeli ho gayi...yeh sab aur kisi ko nahi bata payi...

Par Priya... baat jab itni badh gayi thi to kisi ko to batana chahiye tha na... Ram insisted...

You know Ram... I wanted to give my marriage a last try!  I persuaded Sanjay to join a rehabilitation centre...mujhe laga shayad uski drinking problem thik ho jaye.  Par waha jaake pata chala its not only alcohol.. he did drugs too!

What? Drugs bhi leta tha who ? Ram screamed in utter disgust...

Haan... Phir bhi I stood by him! 6 months he was there...I was so hopeful... laga sab thik hoga abhi par phir...Priya stopped for a while as she could not control her tears.

Phir  kya ? Ram asked earnestly...

Phir Papa ka stroke... aur main wapis India aayi 2 months ke liye. Aur jis din I came back to Germany... us din...Priya paused for a while..

Kya hua us din Priya ... please .. bata mujhe kya hua? Ram insisted...

Us din wohi dekha jo tune dekha... ek ladki ke sath.. woh bhi humare hi bedroom mein... Priya dig her face in her palms ...Usne directly bola mujhe .. ke sirf paison ke liye shaadi ki thi usne.. warna yeh sab shaadi wadi mein use koi interest nahi hai. That was the limit Ram.. I just left that house that day... Aur bas pichle 6 months se  yahi koshish kar rahi hoon ke kitna jaldi chutkara mile us se !

Oh God Priya... is admi ko pehchanne mein kitni badi bhool kar di hum sab ne...Ram was devastated as he spoke those words.. Aur tune akele jhela yeh sab? Kyun Priya...

Kya karti Ram main...tune bhi toh kam nahi jhela ! Priya held Ram's hands into hers... Pehle Geeta ke baad puri family ki zimmedari.. aur phir Papa ki stroke ke baad puri business ka tension! Iske upar main tujhpe aur tension nahi dalna chahiti thi! Maine Sanjay ko bhi paise diye... to keep his mouth shut!

Priya... hadh ho gayi yeh toh! Tera aur mera problem kab se alag alag ho gayi ? Ram continued ...and you paid that rascal for keeping mum?

Last 6 months wohi toh negotiate kar rahi hoon... continued Priya...  I cant afford to tell this to Papa.. woh bardasht nahi kar payenge. Ram.. you also promise me you will not let him  know anything now...

Ram nodded his head in disagreement : No .. I cant promise you that.. because its wrong Priya. He has every right to know what's happening in his daughter's life. And trust me.. kuch nahi hoga unhe.. hum sab milke sambhal lenge. I just cant let you stay alone here and suffer like this!

Priya dug her face again in her palms  : But Ram.. yeh divorce and court ka chakkar .. I dont want Papa to be a part of this..unko ek bar stroke aa chuka hai.. please samjha kar. Yeh sab khatam ho jaye phir main wapis aati hoon...

No Priya main kuch nahi sunne wala ..Ram lifted Priya's face in between his palms and looked straight into her eyes: Look Priya.. look at me. You trust me or not ...uncle ko kuch nahi hoga I promise. Main sab sambhal lunga Priya.. bas main tujhe is tarah yaha nahi chod sakta . Aur Sanjay...uski toh mein... I will not leave him Priya.. tu dekh lena. ... Ram pulled Priya into a tight hug... Priya hugged him back.. and nodded her head in acceptance of Ram's decision.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Priya woke up next morning, feeling light hearted and peaceful... a feeling that had evaded her since last 2 years.  She peeped into the other bedroom... Ram was still deep asleep. She whispered a quick thank you and came into the kitchen. She knew the best way to thank him would be to serve him with his favourite aloo ka parantha for breakfast.. and that's exactly what she intended to do now.

Edited by aditibalh - 10 years ago
Sakshiram thumbnail
Emotional update dear...really priya's situation s too pathetic and the way ram understood her s so nicely written..sanjay how can be a person so cheap...well written,soon update the next part
Dilli4BALH thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aww! This is the reason why i was asking you to update soon. Superb update. Very heart wrenching, emotional and painful but their dosti took my heart away.. Couldn't believe they are just friend till now. Waiting for next update already stared. Can't wait to read their feeling for each others update.. Thank u so much for update.. In D4BALH i have included 1st letter of my name Dilli. Simply call me bro if u don't remember my username or real name..
Waiting started han? Keep it in ur mind.. Don't feel pressurized but try to give us update soon..
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 3
awww awesome update yaar so heart werchring really felt sad for Priya... this Sanjay is animal & money minded freak stupid Men just get rid of him who don't know how to respect women's... but our darling hero is awesome just amezing Ram cares for Priya so dearly he is best he will surly supports Priya in every manner... just want RaYa to get back to mumbai asap... but before that will gonna vitness some morning light heart moments so plz post them soon waiting to read them...