My take on the contestants

Posted: 10 years ago
Solely based on my perception and what we can expect from different contestants.I'll start on by saying that I'm not at all pleased by the names.Some are good but others,just bleggh.

Pratyusha Banerjee :- Dumb,Brainless contestant.Will fail miserably unless does something exceptional.
I expect her to be evicted within the first few weeks.

Sangram Singh:- Dumbest contestant to date.Khali is no less than an intellectual infront of Sangram.

I expect him to be evicted in the first 2 weeks.

Apoorva and Shilpa :- I expect them to play it well,with a good plan.
Apoorva is the weaker one,so I expect him to be ousted before,Shilpa can stay for long.

VJ Andy: Interesting.
Stay long,just like Sapna.

Ratan Rajput : Blegghh.
Out somewhere in the middle.

Kushal Tandon: Arrogant!!!Will play it really well!!!
Above 60 days,forms a really strong group.

Hazel Keech and Elizabeth : No idea.
Armaan Kohli: I hate this guy!!
Out in the first week.

Rajat Rawail: Salman's recommendation but he ain't gonna stay for long lol.

Gauhar Khan: Loud!!!Blunt!!!
Plays it really well,Stays till the very end.Will intrigue many viewers!!

Kamya Punjabi:Just like Gauhar,will be really interesting.Finale.
Most liked,perhaps.

Sorry if I missed anyone.
My apologies
wow awsome list finally i know some ppl out of then

well gauhar is gonna b very dangerouse as i know her from khan sister's stuff

wth? ratan is coming'? know again a new ''season'' of savamyar is gonna 2 see , she is fake yawr

dunno much abt apoorva n shilpa but i remember them in pati patni aur woh the '' famly'' they were the most kanjoos and kudus jodi in that show
not sure abt them

pratyusha the old anandi, yuck...
Originally posted by raj.

tanisha?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Ashmit Patel kinda contestant :P.
Family secrets.
Originally posted by Y2JisBack

Ashmit Patel kinda contestant :P.
Family secrets.

i am interested more becoz of the secrets she will reveal..specially abt the dynamics between rani,kajol and her๐Ÿ˜†
Kushal,Kamya,Gauhar n Andy gonna b big things in bb this season especially kushal london,hayee daily dose of his mirch wali talking๐Ÿ˜†
I think Armaan Kohli is going to be the black horse. Either he will get eliminated soon or he will turn out to be another Dolly/Sky. Edited by silverbug - 10 years ago
Sangram is a real piece of work.

I saw an interview where Payal said Sangram gives  her Chawanprash and other Ayurvedic medicine from Haryana every year as valentine gift.

Edited by silverbug - 10 years ago
Out of the revealed list, I know of the following:
Ratan: she did swayamwar and is quite dehaati.will be likely to get into fights
Apoorva and Shilpa: expect them to play like a typical TV serial contestant.. they have had too many friends who have participated in the show and this couple will be acting all the time
Tanisha: meh.. OK, she is a failed actress but not even a controversial one.. doesn't interest me at all
Gauhar: now thats a name i did not want to see in bigg boss.. i think she is talented, can act, dance and looks good.. she should be getting more film roles!! Anyway, i will be rooting for her
Anita Advani: she may wash some of Rajesh Khanna's dirty linen in public and after she is done will be eliminated.. 
Hazel: again boring! don't really care for her
VJ Andy: i love the guy, hes quite blunt and honest.. can rub people the wrong way.. will be rooting for him too
Armaan kohli: ive seen him in some early 90s movie.. doesnt interest me
kamya punjabi: she was very funny in comedy circus.. again TV serial villain.. could be interesting

haven't heard of the rest of them

I am excited to watch VJ Andy, Gauhar, Kamya, Kushal, Ratan ..as i am sure they'll get into big time dramas and entertain us all with their nautanki's ! 
Also i am curious to watch Tanisha and what she does in BB7 ..i hope she'll be a FULL TIME contestant and not like Shamita Shetty of BB3 who came just as a guest ๐Ÿ˜Š