•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi friends!!!๐Ÿ˜›How are things?How is life?How are you?!!๐Ÿ˜›
  M here to irritate u agn!๐Ÿ˜‰No worries..Not too much bakwaas today...๐Ÿ˜ณBut thoda bakwass to karna paregahi!๐Ÿ˜ณNd thora bheja fry bhi..๐Ÿ˜ณ
   I m here to say,m missing all of u here,nd alda gupshups...
  I hv noticed,we all hv bcum drifters...
    Bt at da end of da day,we just get back on dis forum,and mk posts,or comments,or just take a peek..๐Ÿ˜†
   Da habit dusnt go,does it?๐Ÿ˜›
    Nd Y not?We r da best family of Junoonians and good frnds here!๐Ÿฅณ
   We hv fights,bt at da end of da day we all r friends!๐Ÿค—
     Nd while I m about it,did u notice,da trps like our frnd Munia posted,hd increased of Junoon,nd da odr shows got lower..Maybe not all..๐Ÿ˜ณKYIH increased a bit,but Junoon's increased most..๐Ÿ˜›
    I know its no use saying dis,but Justice is being done,and will be done!๐Ÿ˜‰InshaaAllah!Nd IshaaAllah will see Adni together in another show soon!๐Ÿ˜‰
   M normally not very vindictive,but at da moment I'd do anythng to destroy Life ok..๐Ÿ˜ˆI'll let dm know and highlight each and evry1 of deir downfalls,nd keep hitting dm,with their own torture!
   I loved poking dm,nd congratulating dm on deir low trp today!๐ŸคฃI tweeted:
 I hv unfollowd u bt jst tweetn to congratulate u.In dis wk trp,all ur suprt shw hs gome down,nd only Junoon trp hs raised.Poor u!Disgstn chanl!
    Any1 wid me?!Ready to poke da ill wishers,nd take revenge on da hypocrites,nd all dose who hd fun at our loss?!!
   All dose so called fans who poked at our bleeding heart,when we did not do anythng to harm dm at all?!
   I m glad to say We JUNOONIANS hve nothing to lose now!Nd only to gain!SO let's celebrate deir downfall frnds..Whenever we get da chance!

Ok I know!I sound very mean!But I m very angry at da ppl who cozd us such pain,despite knowing we r in pain...Any1 with me?I dnt mind if evry1 is against me...I know I hv bcum a bad nd mean person..๐Ÿ˜ˆ

No Tehsina you are not the only mean person here. LO and MYP distracted the worst feelings from us. And they are and will do this.

I am living my life now watching a show which makes me feel better. And distracts the best feelings from me. One from those shows you mintioned for me ๐Ÿ˜‰

But I'll check tweeter to support you friend. Don't worry . Maybe I am late but I won't let go of our friendship and happy memories here.
No Tehsina, you're not mean.. you're just upset and missing the routine of watching our fave show and our special leads AdNi and of course discussing the +ves and -ves of each episode. 

We've gotten used to our characters, fans, PH, CVs and even LO and now we don't have any place to vent, so it comes out in either extreme sadness or anger... I know we'll get over it, but it will take time.  In the meantime, we can continue with our forum activities as we are doing now and perhaps we'll all catch up again when our leads come back in another show, either together or separately... I'm sooo looking forward to that!  Especially Aditya Redij, as he had indicated in a prev intrvw that he likes to take his time before jumping into another show... I do hope he doesn't do that this time around...
Originally posted by TehsinaJFJ

Ok I know!I sound very mean!But I m very angry at da ppl who cozd us such pain,despite knowing we r in pain...Any1 with me?I dnt mind if evry1 is against me...I know I hv bcum a bad nd mean person..๐Ÿ˜ˆ

I've unfollowed MYP & LO.. had no strength in my heart to see them gloating over their new projects & happy momentsOuch...but so happy to hear tis news fm u tehsina!!! yippee!๐Ÿฅณ they deserve it...cause they treated our tweet like "let the barking dogs bark they will quieten down" is the attitude I seem to be getting fm them, thus din c any point in tweeting to those who ignoring us๐Ÿ˜ก & yes those attacking us at our weakest moment in life...while we ourselves trying to dig into our last reserve of strength to face our loss. They get wat they deserve๐Ÿ˜Š it's not being mean or bad it's just being human, ok next v all shld work towards becoming saint so tat v can forgive all ๐Ÿ˜› ok tat I think mayb in my next birth - dun c it happening in tis lifetime๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
even aftre 10 days it is hard to believe that the story of Mithvi is ended. Looking forward to some sequel or continuation. I know it is too optimistic. The only possibility is to dub it to south indian languages. I am sure it will be a big hit there. after 3 months, they have to plan to change the ending and continue the story..
you r not mean fren.Just upset and sad lyk many of us.BTW i dont want 2 miss a chance either poking the stupid ph and channel๐Ÿ˜ˆ Edited by sabina123 - 10 years ago
Same feelings, cant add anything more.
Originally posted by awida

No Tehsina you are not the only mean person here. LO and MYP distracted the worst feelings from us. And they are and will do this.

I am living my life now watching a show which makes me feel better. And distracts the best feelings from me. One from those shows you mintioned for me ๐Ÿ˜‰

But I'll check tweeter to support you friend. Don't worry . Maybe I am late but I won't let go of our friendship and happy memories here.

Y r u late?!๐Ÿ˜•U r always on right tym!๐Ÿค—