Lord buddha is born in india

sandiya_21683 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Prince siddharth is born in nepal. He is reborn in india as buddha after enlightenment. So lord buddha is born in india not in nepal. Prince siddharth is born in nepal not buddha.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Haha! What??
If u were born in india, and you did your work in america and reformed yourself, were you born in america then?
Haha f**k logic!
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gautam Buddha was born in India and Shakya kula was on the border of India -Nepal ...

In fact famous king Ajatshatru kept attacking Shakya kula again and again.
sandiya_21683 thumbnail

Originally posted by: samana17

Haha! What??
If u were born in india, and you did your work in america and reformed yourself, were you born in america then?
Haha f**k logic!

Do not use foul language at me. You need wisdom to understand what I mean, which you seem to lack. Lord buddha did not go to india to work, he was never a immigrant there. He is called buddha because he achieved enlightment, without enlightment he will be only prince not buddha.
Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sandiya_21683

Do not use foul language at me. You need wisdom to understand what I mean, which you seem to lack. Lord buddha did not go to india to work, he was never a immigrant there. He is called buddha because he achieved enlightment, without enlightment he will be only prince not buddha.

I did not use the foul language at you but at your statement!
But yup you have got some serious problems with the nepalese!
And yes, he was still a person! I am giving an example of person to person. He was god in human's body. And I am using the same logic like you have.
At last you don't have to measure my wisdom, coz you clearly are no saint!
sandiya_21683 thumbnail

I did not use the foul language at you but at your statement!
But yup you have got some serious problems with the nepalese!
And yes, he was still a person! I am giving an example of person to person. He was god in human's body. And I am using the same logic like you have.
At last you don't have to measure my wisdom, coz you clearly are no saint!

Yes, you said right i don't need to measure your wisdom because you got none. Hope you are doing chowkidari job well and have learned to say sahabji instead of shabji. Soon you nepalese will be hated by majority of asian people for bullying buddhist people. Nepal is a fake country which promotes itself as buddhist country to attract tourists which is not even a secular country. Liar, cheat and soon it will become part of china because it was historically part of china as per mao's white paper. As per white paper, nepal is just one finger of tibet which needs to be controlled or taken over. So don't give yourself too much importance because nepal is just a pawn and nothing else.
No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
^^ wow..dat was quite rude lady.. See, u r just insulting nepal n its people...U calling Nepal as bully but see urself bullying other people...hypocrite much ?? ..For god sake, dis is one heck of a nice show and u can learn much about buddha and buddhisim ..leave this negativity..keep calm and  move on.. Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Please, do not fight between India - Nepal.

Please stop this. We are neighbors.

Don't use bad & uncultured language.

Please don't fight.

We must keep peace here as this is Lord Buddha's forum.

Please, for respecting him...don't bash😛
kanchhii thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Haha! What??
Haha f**k logic!

haha excatly ...nationality cant be changed.,
sandiya_21683 thumbnail

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

^^ wow..dat was quite rude lady..See, u r just insulting nepal n its people...U calling Nepal as bully but see urself bullying other people...hypocrite much ??..For god sake, dis is one heck of a nice show and u can learn much about buddha and buddhisim ..leave this negativity..keep calm and move on..

I know I am being rude but I don't care. All other places, these nepalese people speak shit about india and indian. It will be hypocrite if they don't want to hear the same back. They shouldn't have said those things I wouldn't said mine.. I am no saint, not aspire to be one, I will treat people how they are. If you got problem, I don't care. Nepalese are sly, backstabber and poorest human on this earth who can't do anything on their own. First english money, then indian and later american and now chinese. What a shame, stop begging and do something worthwhile. And yes, its a nice show, the one that had problem was nepalese, if I am right? ⭐️