LIVE FEED BACK THIS SEASON !

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Big Boss is set to rule the prime time slots once again, starting September 15, 2013. The reality show inspired by Big Brother, will be in its 7th season this year.

To mark the seventh season, the channel has decided to theme it around Heaven or Hell'.

"We believe heaven or hell are both here. Whatever we do, we will get the result of that here. And that's what we are going to show. Heaven and hell would both be there in the Big Boss house. You'll do good, you'll get benefits in the big boss house. You do bad, you get penalised. It's that simple," explained Raj Nayak, CEO, Colors.

The show will be hosted by Bollywood superstar Salman Khan for the fourth year round. Khan will take us through the journey of 14 celebrity contestants who will stay away from the outside world and live within the Big Boss house, allowing around 90 cameras to shoot them every day for 104 days. The show, presented by Vodafone, will air every day on the 9 pm slot.

The 8 promos have been on air for the last four weeks. Each of the promos feature host Salman Khan in a double role - as that of a devil and of an angel. The concept of Jahannum ka aow aur jannat ka wow' have been showcased in each of them. After the launch, the show will build direct interactivity with audiences through the Colors website and a specially designed mobile app that will provide them with 247 unrestricted accesses to the ongoings inside the Big Boss house.

Big Boss this year too will be set in Lonavla, where the 14 celebrity contestants will stay without mobile phones and laptops for 104 days. Specially crafted and designed elements will ensure that the contestants are always on their A-game. Host Salman Khan would be watching their every move through the week.

"It is interesting to host the show because if the contestants have had an exciting week, I get to do an exciting show. If nothing happens there, I cannot make it sound exciting. But this year, I am sure the viewers will have a heavenly experience and the contestants will have a hell of a ride," pointed out Khan.

Edited by togepe30 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moonlite131 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
grt news. I was so addicted to LF last year 😛.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
We're gonna have our LF threadss.. woot woot.. I loved them..