Bigg Boss Saath 7

Bigg Boss 7 House

-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
The house looks really good.
Well,I am confused as to who will be in heaven and who in hell? 

P.S forgot to add the link,but added now ðŸ˜†

Edited by Y2JisBack - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Millie. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I think jahannum is more like a punishment... I read somewhere that people who dont perform well will have to live in jahannum
I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tashu.

I think jahannum is more like a punishment... I read somewhere that people who dont perform well will have to live in jahannum

😆 let c seems intersting 
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I think they have copied the concept of this year's celebrity bigg brother. They had one luxurious house and one dungeon, half of the contestants were living in the luxurious house and half in the dungeon. Edited by hardyboy09 - 10 years ago
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy09

I think they have copied the concept of this year's celebrity bigg brother. They had one lyxirious house and one dungen, half of the contestants were living in the luxirious house and half in the dungen.

How will they decide who enters which house?

I believe contestants will be given a choice between two doors,one leading to Jannah and other jahannum.This will be the best way.
Coldplaying thumbnail
Originally posted by: Y2JisBack

How will they decide who enters which house?

I believe contestants will be given a choice between two doors,one leading to Jannah and other jahannum.This will be the best way.

In Bigg Brother the first two contestants went in the luxurious house and were told to monitor all the other contestant's enteries and choose whom they want in the luxurious house and whom in the dungeon. Edited by hardyboy09 - 10 years ago
-CmPunk123- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hardyboy09

In Bigg Brother the first two contestants went in the luxirious house and were told to monitor all the other contestant's enteries and choose whom they want in the luxurious house and whom in the dungeon.

That's a great idea :P
Imagine,Rajat and Armaan enter first and they chose all the women contestants for heaven.Leaving Males and Ankita in Jahannum :😆

Coldplaying thumbnail
Originally posted by: Y2JisBack

That's a great idea :P
Imagine,Rajat and Armaan enter first and they chose all the women contestants for heaven.Leaving Males and Ankita in Jahannum :😆

lmao. That will be hilarious to watch. All the male contestants will be pissed.😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†Edited by hardyboy09 - 10 years ago
BouncerNo1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
oh this seems interesting.. the whole set is divided into two segments .  Heaven and Hell .. this might be one interesting season .. can't wait 
BLR_babe thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i saw last year's UK celebrity bid brother same concept .. immediately people are hated and groups created  but i guess they will dissolve and every one move to main house soon enough ðŸ˜› Edited by BlrBabe - 10 years ago