Bigg Boss Saath 7

Bigg Boss Daily Discussion Thread - 15th September 2013

.Prometheus. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Launch Episode : Housemates Enter the BB House

Hello Everyone :)

Welcome to the Bigg Boss 7 Daily Discussion Thread (DDT) πŸ˜ƒ

This DDT is for daily episode discussion wherein everyone who is watching the show can post the happenings, incidents etc from the day's show and then discussions ensue on these happenings.

A humble request to all members not to chit chat in this DDT thread as many members like to read about members views on the episode and sometime they find it hard reading about it if there is lot of general chit chat across the pages. Hope you all understand.

About the show:
The recordings of a couple of days are edited and encapsulated into an entertainment package. Hence what we get to see may be discontinuous and incomplete truth (this is shown on the Colors Channel).  There is also a live feed which is shown on a different channel.  Members are free to discuss both on this thread

Every day the DDT will be posted before the episode begins by a BB7 DT. Have patience, if and when it is late by few mins. 😳

Members are requested to not post in this thread until the WU for todays episode has reserved their post.  This is so it makes it easier to members to seek out where the Full WU is located.  If members do inadvertently post, their post will be deleted until the WU reserves their post.

Hoping for your cooperation and happy discussion

BB7 DT
Edited by Leviathan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

realitybites thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Salman's grand entry- Angel and DevilπŸ‘

Wow, Aoo, no tavπŸ˜†

Give your views -rating how did the show go? entertainment wise.

Contestants as of now will be in there for 105 days. The house has two areas as per the concept-one with all facilities and clean ( Jannat) and another with less facilities and not so clean ( Jahanum)

1) Actress- Tanisha ( Tanuja and Kajol give intro). Her dance was ok. She has entered the house but what is she wearing?πŸ˜•
2)TV show host-Andy ( Channel V). His intro AV was ok not catchy. Salman said he may be like Imam.
3)Actress-Gauhar Khan-DancingπŸ˜† 
4) TV Actress-Ratan Rajput dance on Pinky. Ratan flirting with Salman too desperateπŸ₯±
5) TV actor couple-Apurva and (6)Shilpa Agnihotri
7) ACtress (Bodyguard)-Hazel Keech enters dancing on I love you. Decent dress upπŸ‘
8) TV actress-Kamya Punjabi in black saree
9) TV Actor-Kushal Tandon dancing on Badtameez dil
10) Producer & Director -Rajat Rawail (Friend of Salman)
11) Actress- Elli Avram (Sweden) - Upcoming actress-Mickey Virus to be released in OCt
12) Wrestler-Sangram Singh
13)TV Actress-Pratyusha Banerjee (BV Fame)
14) Actor-Armaan Kohli (SOn of producer Rajkumar Kohli)
15 ) EX-Companion of Late Rajesh Khanna-Anita Advani

Gauhar goes to Jannat and Ratan goes to Jahanum. Tanisha decides this. Ratan takes its sportingly. Gauhar wearing a bikini top😲 lagta hai guys will have lot of fun watchingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Jahanum is like village set up. Ratan will adjust well it seems. No water and Indian style toilet!πŸ˜† No dustbin, no tissue.

Again Tani decides that Shilpa-Jannat and Apurva-Jahanum. Shilpa cries.

Kapil is here too! He is definitely the  Whole sole TRP puller⭐️ for ColorsπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Usko ache se use karte hai.
Salman calls himπŸ˜† Kapil Sharma-entry as usual-funny and aping starsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†. From Comedy night with Kapil-Bua and Dadi come on stage.
Kapil leaves.

Salman asks Andy & Tani to pick one key from a pair. Both will go to one place
 Hazel and Kamya go to Jahanum. They are stuck up in a small low roof shank.

Akshay Kumar comes for promotion of BOSS movie. He leaves

Jallad jodi-TA -selection based on single beds and double beds
Kushal -Jahanum and Rajat-Jannat

Kushal goes and lands up where Ratan and Apurva are. Haz-Kamya hear the voices and try to knock.

Tani and Andy decide
Elli -Jahanum
Sangram-Jannat

Elli ends up with Hazel and Kamya.

Salman says his favorite contestant- a dog who is shown at various places of house.

BB Ka twist-Andy+Tani will have to go to the opposite place -Pratyusha and ARmaan. Tani decides to stay in Jannat.

Pratyusha and Armaan go to Jahanum enclosed in a coffin!

The door opens and Hazel, Kamya and Elli land up where Apu, Ratan are.

Siren blows. The coffin is being laid down. Armaan and Pratyusha come out.

BB welcomes and tells them the rules of staying in BB house. Salman tells that 74 cameras will be covering the contestants.

Andy and Tani decide to keep Anita in Jannat.

Salman says BB has kept someone and BB shares that she is a Warden and will be only heard.

Give your views about the contestants and entertainment package of the show.
Edited by realitybites - 10 years ago
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Folks... πŸ˜›

Just thought as episode started would start it as nobody reserved.

Opening Song... Jannat.. Jahanum..

Salman enters the stage.. telling God to give this kid strength.. as this season is dau pechwala..

Salman announces first name.. Tanisha.
Interview of Tanuja and Kajol..  
Tanisha dancing on Aa Jaara...

Salman talking to Tanisha.. Tani says she likes challenges and BB se jyada kya hoga. Salman telling about Tanisha's family tree.

Salman telling us what all questions Tanisha asked the BB team.
Laundry will get cleaned or not. Mosquito fear, Toilets are washed or not. Sanitinzer can be used or not. Tani laughing saying don't tell.
Tanisha says watch me at 9 pm every day.
Tanisha Enters Bigg Boss House...
She says very funky sets.. she feels they have brought outside inside . she walks around and says looks like this is angel side and that is devil side.
She counting number of beds. Looks at hell area . . counting beds.. 8 this side.. and 10 that side.. no. of beds.
Its raining.
Goes to the devil side.
Tanisha says let me go and check bathroom.. if not good then I wont stay here.. πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
She looks around more in devil.. she says it is so dirty. And goes to angel side.

Back to Salman...

ANDY

Andy clip.. he is enacting KRK, Pooja, Imam, Dolly, Rakhi

Andy meets Salman..
Salman says please meet DJ Andy
Salman ask who will ppl compare you with? Andy said nobody.. Salman says may be Imam.. Andy says.. Imam ka crew dheela hai and mera tight... Salman says after you go inside the house we will find out whose is dheela and tight.. Andy says we cannot control anyone in the house.. Salman interrupts his each statement and so Andy says you only speak.. πŸ˜†

Andy enters house and meet Tanisha. They talking about the house heaven and hell. Tanisha telling Andy about no. of beds on each side.. 10 on heaven side and 8 on hell side. Tanisha saying your shoes look like angel shoes.. and Andy shows it off. Tanisha showing Andy the house.. Andy said shhh looking at hell side.
Tanisha telling Andy she was searching for closet space .. where to hang the clothes and all.
TAnisha afraid to go to hell side as she feels gate might close automatically.. Andy gets scared and stops and then says not possible.. Tani says go fast and see.. πŸ˜† Andy runs and sees the bed and then they are back to lawn area.

Bigg Boss calls Tanisha and Andy to Confession Room.

Confession Room: Bigg Boss explains about two sides of the house. And give them right as they are first two contestants to decide who will live in which side of the house. Tanisha says not good. Andy says good. Tani says it is BB responsibility and BB should be Villain and BB is making us Villain.

Salman on t.v. 

Sallu asking how you will divide.. Tani says first come first serve. Sallu says not allowed.. Contestants will come in Jodi and one they have to send in Heaven and one in Hell. Tani and Andy shocked. Sallu saying Jao aur BB house main. Sallu says you both will be called JJ.. Jallad Jodi..

Precap.. sallu saying all sorts of surprises are in store in this house.. few shown entering, not clear.. Kapil on stage, Akshay on stage...

Break...

Salman introducing next two contestants..

Gauhar Khan 
dancing on Valla Valla.. , Duniya Main Logo ko... 

Ratan Rajput
dancing on Paisa Pek Tamsha Dekh, naachegi Pinki 

Salman talking to Gauhar Khan (GK) about  her career on various mediums, GK says I am humble that I get to do in act in various mediums.  Gauhar says I have patience but nobody should take me for granted. Salman talking to Ratan. Ratan says house name is Raso.. Salman says my house name is Galazy.. Ratan says that is my pet name. Salman says we will call you Raso from onwards. Ratan gives some gift to Salman and says dont leave it here , take it home. Dont leave it here. Salman says I dont leave anyone. It is Saree for sallu mom. Ratan says one more thing i have got for you.. all told not to but still.. She proposes to Salman. Some more talk and GK says I am silent.. Sallu says you too come. GK says I dont share. 

Salman telling both, there are already two inside and they will decide your fate. T. V. is on and introduced. As Andy knows GK .. Tani says to GK you have unfair advantage and you will be with us and ratan sorry but you will go to Jahanum.

Some come to take Gauhar Kahan to Jannat.
And Jahanum ppl come to take Ratan.

Gauhar Khan enters the house and look around. She says kitchen area is as her own house so she wont miss it. She looks at the hell area.

Ratan going through tunnel and enters the Jahanum area of the BB house.

Gauhar calls Ratan and Ratan jumps up scared.. πŸ˜† They both talked but Ratan cannot go to Jannat house. Ratan says I can come to Jannat. Gauhar says dont come otherwise punishment. Ratan says I came in narak first only without doing anything aur kya punishment hogi. Ratan says where is bathroom and toilet. Both go to check toilets in their respective sections. Ratan says there is no tap in our part of the house. Only bucket. No tissue even πŸ˜†. Ratan looks more around and says nothing. GK says you want tissue.. but am I allowed? Ratan says dont give.. Gauhar says how will you go? πŸ˜² Ratan says I will go aaise hi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Salman introducing the Couple of BB 7 
Apurva & Shilpa Agnihotri
dancing on Zindagi tumhi ho...

Salman asking how you met. Shilpa says he was working in show and a friend introduced and all caste etc same and it clicked and we were married within 6 months. Shilpa says when they asked me I said why not Apurva and it was agreed within 3 mins and done. Sallu says you did not wanted him to be out hence you recommended. Sallu says when you stayed apart. Shilpa says 2 years back and we were in pain that time.

Sallu says Jalad Jodi and introductions. Tani says Shilpa in Janat and Apu in Jahnum. Shilpa is crying. Sallu says you want to go to Jahanum. Shilpa crying. Then they are taken away by respective ppl.
Both enter the house back door.. Apu enter Jahanum area and Shilpa Jannat. Both meeting at the wooden partition. Some PDA.
Ratan and Shilpa met, kiss. Gauhar and Shilpa met. Ratan and Apurva met.
Salman says lets see how they adjust.

Salman introduces KAPIL..

KAPIL comes.. Thank you so much for your love and support guys and girls.. beautiful girl you distracting me.. and then he sees Salman.
Salman says my parchaiy padati jaayegi and you will become beautiful.

HAZEL
Hazel Dancing.. 
Salman talks with her and tells us she was in Bodyguard movie. And about her Hindi. Kapil comes and talks to Hazel and says when I was watching you dancing someone stole my cycle and only handle is there. Kapil says Hazel you deserve my hug. How is she Sallu? Sallu says she is wow, jannat ki wow. Kapil says now introducing Aow.. 

Kamiya Punjabi..
Kamiya comes and says Khan saheb I am not in contention .. we are just friends. Kapil says you too deserve my hug Kamiya and says she is expert in breaking house. More Kapil jokes.. Kapil lefts.

Sallu says in tellyworld you work as vamp so whats in real. Kamiya says I am not seedhi sadhi nahi hu.. Tanisha is laughing. Sallu asks Hazel about Kamiya. Hazel says confidence and knows what she knows. Sallu asks Kamiya about Hazel. Kamiya says Hazel is nervous.

Sallu introduces Jalad Jodi and will decide who will go where.
Two keys are introduced.. one is for Jannat and one is for hell. Each key given to each girl and JJodi told to chose one.. Tanisha choses in the hands of Hazel. Salman says sure sure sure.. Tani says sure.. whatever it is.
Two doors are brought and key in Hazle hands is tried on Janat door first. It does not open.. Then tried  on hell door and it opens.. both go inside.. Are in one small room very small room with water and a bed. They are in that room only.. they cannot go out from it. Kamiya saying safedi par mat jaoo (may be cos Hazel wearing white dress) aapni aakal lagao.

Sana Khan clip saying hope there is good looking guy in the house who takes care of girls and housemates.  Sambhava clip .. saying some good looking guy should be there in the house..

Kushal Tandon
dancing on Badtameez dil.

Rajat Rawail
dancing on Badtameez dil.

Kushal and Rajat dancing on Badtameez Dil Maane Na...

Salman comes and hugs both.. Rajat removes his jacket and written on his shirt.. SIX PACK .. Coming Soon...

Rajat says he will look different after 3 months.
Kushal is just smiling.
Both Rajat and Kushal went behind the screen and in comes
Akshay Kumar.

Salman says what transformation Rajat talking to Ak..
Sallu asking what is difference between Bigg Boss and Boss.. AK says BB is invisible. Boss is visible. BB does not dance but Boss dances. Sallu says jhoot.. as we cannot see Boss dancing.. AK says come on then .. both Ak and Sallu dancing on Boss song.

Kushal and Rajat back on stage.

Rajat saying sharing the stage with 2 superstars of India.
Sallu says can you sit. Rajat shows and says see.. Sallu says not more than this? Rajat says nope. Sallu says in BB house there is no comode. Rajat says pani ka fawara.. Sallu says what..  Rajat says shower. More jokes by Rajat.

Sallu wishing Akshay good luck for Boss movie. Akshay leaves.

Sallu says any issues you have which contestants might face problem. Rajat says I sit and sleep. Sallu asks Kushal you sleep properly na.. Kushal says yes properly. Introductions to Jalad Jodi. Sallu explains..  Kushal says they will decide. TAni says it is in hands of Andy as beds less so have to share with Andy. Kushal says I cannot share bed with you sorry I want to sleep alone.. So Jalad Jodi decides Kushal in Jahamum as there are separate beds. (Oh Kushal πŸ€£)

Rajat and Kushal entry their respective sections. Kushal says for separate bed I came to Jahanum. 

Contestant number 11
Elli Avram
She is from Swedan. She has some frog teddy who is her jaan. Salman jokingly around with her.

Contestant number 12
Sangram Singh

Sangram talking about his life. He had arthritis when small but now with god blessing now everything is good and his hard work. Sallu telling them about H and H concept. Sallu says JJ jodi as in Jalad Jodi. JJ decides Elli in Jahanum and Sangram in Janaat as he has nice heart and been through lot till now. Salman says the person who is used to aakhada and all you sent to Janaat and other one to Jahanum.
Sangram enters Janaat. Meets Shilpa.

Elli Avram comes in the room where Kamiya and Hazel.
Kamiya says we dont know if we are going from here so be comfortable as no idea.

Salman says next is the one who will see each contestant and house before going inside. Good Doggy. But they do not make him enter the house but just show clips shot earlier of him in the house everywhere.

Pratyusha Banerjee
dancing on Aga bai hungama maachaye re

Arman Kholi introduced.
Nagin Jaani Dushman, Badale ke Aag some movies of Arman movies.
Arman says he wanted to do mind blowing reality show. Salman says as far as I know you how you will hold your temper. Arman says this will be test. JJ introduced and divide concept.
Salman says a twist by Bigg Boss
Bigg Boss says tani and Andy.. Next two contestants Arman and Pratyusha either will go to hell or heaven. But whichever you send them to you guys will have to go opposite section. 

Tanisha said I am not selfless that I will say come to heaven, so.. Pratyusha says it is ok we will go to hell. Salman says good decision. A box is brought and both lay in it.

Kamiya says someone will come.. and a door opens and they come in the Hell area and meet everyone in Hell area.

Siren goes on.. 

the box with Pratyu and Arman comes down.. all are wondering about the key.. found and open.. they came out. Introductions all around.

Precap: Bigg Boss voices ... BB welcomes all and says there are some rules and have to be followed. Nobody can go to hell and heaven on their own without Bigg Boss permission.

Contestant 15
Anita Advani
Sallu why you want to go? Anita meri zindagi bikhar gayi hai toh samat lu. JJ introduced. Hi hellos. Tanisha says you are elder so we had already decided that if someone comes as bujur then will come in Janaat. Anitaji enters the Heaven section. Introductions all around.

Bigg Boss voices ... BB welcomes all and says there are some rules and have to be followed. Nobody can go to hell and heaven on their own without Bigg Boss permission baring Food. Bigg Boss wishes all a good stay.

Salman asking Bigg Boss has kept someone in the house.. W for wife.. Bigg Boss says no.. W for Warden. Salman asking Warden, strict or lenient. BB says Strict. Sallu asked Warden will be visible or like you only voice. Bigg Boss says only voice.

Salman says weekend ka WOW with Salman on Saturday and Sunday.

Tomorrow.. Precap...

Warden announcing they have kept her to keep eyes on her.
Someone says this time BB is strict πŸ˜† 
Rule is Only Heaven people can nominate!!
Edited by Autumn. - 10 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Autumn.

Hey Folks... πŸ˜›

Just thought as episode started would start it as nobody reserved.

Opening Song... Jannat.. Jahanum..

Salman enters the stage.. telling God to give this kid strength.. as this season is dau pechwala..

Salman announces first name.. Tannisha.. 
Interview of Tanuja and Kajol..  

Oh Autumnnn Jiii! πŸ€—πŸ˜›

-Cruiser- thumbnail
Big Boss Premier Starts...

Oh God...Sallu enters with his Itne chhed karenge ki konfooz ho jaoge ki...Saans kahaan se lein aur... πŸ˜•

Tanisha, sis of Kajol is the first confirmed entry...πŸ€”
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Salman asks Tanisha if she wants to say something to her family as there will be no contact with them for 3 months.She replies that she just wants to say they watch her everyday @ 9 everyday.Salman tells her to go inside.

Edited by .Tanya. - 10 years ago
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
hello everyone ...
Tanisha enters the house..
That bhoot bangla of last year is the hell one πŸ˜†
.Tanya. thumbnail
Salman announces entry name of the 2nd contestant..Andy
.Tanya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Deepali-

Hey Julz,Swetha,Tanya

Hi Deeps
-Cruiser- thumbnail
VJ Andy is next one...this guy looks promising!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope he doesn't try to do a 'forced Imam' on viewers and be entertaining in his own style!πŸ€”