Qubool hai, not qubool hai anymore?

mandarin26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I've been long wanting to post on the current track just to vent it all out. But avoided it till now seeing there are enough threads already to make the forum go crazy. I couldn't take it anymore. So just take this as another one of the rants.

First of all I am not trying to bash the show or anyone here on the forum. Honestly I will hate Zoyaan track just as much as you all do. And what hurts more is the fact that how this is all panning out insults my intelligence and my morals. I've said this earlier on some other thread. I don't mind saying it again. I am gonna wait for everything to unfold before I get to bash anyone or the show. I for a fact hated the hambistar sequence. But if it wasn't for that, Asad would've always taken Zoya for granted. I am not saying that Zoyaan makes sense. I find it an insult to my morals that I've grown up with. But we dont even know if there's a Zoyaan.

No offence. But I don't know why the entire forum is freaking out for no apparent reason. I know we're all overly attached to the show. But at the end of the day QH is just another daily soap. And we all somewhere deep in our heart knew this might happen given the Zee's synopsis. So I am going to wait. I've invested way too much of my precious time and emotions to back out now and watch the show go to ruins.

Now for the matter at hand. Why is the forum getting worked up about this? I know it is frustrating. Trust me! But I saw someone on some thread asking everyone to pray that the Zoyaan track doesn't happen. Seriously if I had to pray I have more pressing matters at hand to pray for than some daily soap.

P.S On a funny note though I hope ki since Tanveer writes everyone's muqaddar, she rewrites hers with Vikram. Kash ye muqaddar ka khel brings together Takram.

P.P.S Seriously NO offence to anyone on the forumEdited by mandarin26 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shikaDD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its getting awful  
RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Well i have no problem in zoyan if it shown with some logic.But i always hate it because it is clearly insult of woman. They show a girl passing like a football between two 'living' brothers.This is my clearly opinion.
If u read sangeeta/bheegi di's post she said this zoyan track in future may be a revenge. Ayan take revenge to asad. Because sangeeta di said said that one of BTS surbhi said that ayan marries zoya for revenge. Sangeeta di also said that may be she is wrong because this part unclear. She dont hear it clearly. So pls dont bash.