Thayumanavan

Thayumanavan 16-20 Sept Discussions

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
This week Promo : - 😕

Looks like Prabu ask to fix the marriage much earlier .. 😕

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJYGwtAm3Q4&feature=player_embedded#t=3[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Prabu going jet speed - broker lying

Mathiy slow down it's your favourite daughter's big day don't rush it - going to cry long time

Janani and Bharathi cute scene

i think i saw Vicknesh talking on the phone with someone
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Janani big dream to show justice but she just does not use her brain at times 🤔 no use in trying something that will jeopardize her safety. I felt what she did was so wrong. There are other ways to bring out this news.

Subha 🤓 from the very beginning i have said she is very selfish nu .. She claims to have understand her father but nope .. always suspecting him.

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: hopper_ocean

Janani big dream to show justice but she just does not use her brain at times 🤔 no use in trying something that will jeopardize her safety. I felt what she did was so wrong. There are other ways to bring out this news.

Subha 🤓 from the very beginning i have said she is very selfish nu .. She claims to have understand her father but nope .. always suspecting him.

Thanks ratna.

I agree the same. what she did was totally wrong.
Pallanguzhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates Ratna Akka 👏
I understand Janani wanting to show everyone the plight of those who needed justice but she went about it in the wrong way and now she is going to suffer. 

About Subha I don't know what to say, she trusts Ashok more than her own father. Doesn't she know he wants the best for her? 😕 Instead she is just hurting his feelings by doubting him.

Hope Maha realises the true intentions of Prabhu before her wedding. 

Indhira showing her care for Mathi is so heartwarming to see 👍🏼

Wish Susila comes to their house quicker and not be restrained by her grandparents
Edited by Pallanguzhi - 10 years ago
kalki2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Ratna and Hema thanks for the updates

Janani wanted to expose then shouldn't be afraid - need to be strong for her job

Suba as usual same half brain girl

Asoak typical male - with lot of ego - i don't see them as couple - they don't do things for each other like normal couple - don't see the chemistry
hopper_ocean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kalki2007

Janani wanted to expose then shouldn't be afraid - need to be strong for her job

adhu taan... she just pretends like she is brave and can go through anything but when it comes situation she become scared 😕

Thanks hema for the updates. Subha Ashok problem started though i feel its very childish reason nu 🤔 But i like the way Ashok realize what they had done and saying sorry to Mathi.  For once its nice to see Father FIL bond 😛

srima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks ratna &Hema.  Seems to be a good serial , not much of glycerin. Just saw yesterday's episode , will go thru the updates , familiarise with the characters before commenting.
migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks ratna and hema for the updates.
hopper_ocean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srima

Thanks ratna &Hema.  Seems to be a good serial , not much of glycerin. Just saw yesterday's episode , will go thru the updates , familiarise with the characters before commenting.

vango srima ma... true no opparis and best of all no bad sabams or bad words ... Though it goes little slow still kind of interesting.

Characters laam easy 😳 Mathi 5 daughters - maha, Subha (married to Ashok), Janani, Indra and Susi (who is leaving with grandparents since small and they refuse to let her to her family) and then Bharathy .. their atta paiyan who stays loyal to Mathi.

Piragu namma SM RS and saradha as family relatives .. Vignesh the guy who came to see Maha and in love with her (kausi from office 😛) Dr.Sindhu who is kind of interested with Mathi pola. Chandru and his wife - Vignesh parents. Chandru mathi partner due to marriage stuffs they both fought ..

i think i have covered all pola 🤔🤣