||~~~~Diya Of The Week~~September Third Week~~~~||

Posted: 10 years ago

Hi DABHians,

Here is another Diya Of The Week thread for this week.

The surprise member on the Hot Seat this time is... 

She is the favorite kid of our forum

We are fond of her drawings

Her one liners unique and catchy.

Most of you would have guessed it 

It is ...Samah AKA Superman AKA fresco 

Some questions to start with:

Name:

Fav color:

Fav movie:

Fav actor/ess

How I got started on IF:

Fav section on IF:

Fav Sigmaker ( if any)

Fav videomix + maker (if any)

Fav fanfic writer (if any)

Fav character of DABH:

What do you like the most about DABH forum:

Any message to the rest of the members?

By Bharathi (b2011)  and Sindu (-Liebe-) 

PS:  Sorry for the delay in making this thread. Also, don't know why I am having problems in aligning, could not center align the required lines properly. 
Edited by b2011 - 10 years ago
Congratulations Samah.  Have a blast.

1. If you could spend your time doing only one activity, what would that activity be? Why?

2. If you could learn how to do something new next week, what would you choose? Why?

3. If you could have a super power, what would you choose to have? Why? What super-hero name would you choose?

4. If you could have any animal in the world and shrink it down to a mouse-sized pet, what animal would you choose? 
What name would you give it?

5. What is the silliest thing you've ever done? What would you like to do to top it?

6.  What is your favorite sport or game? If you could change one rule, what would you change?

7.  What is your favorite word right now? What do you like about it? When have you used it recently?

Questions credit:  Google.
😲
so unexpected. πŸ˜Ž

Name: Samaaah.

Fav color: ehm .. black.

Fav movie: bol bachchan and rab ne bana di jodi.

Fav actor/ess: Deepika Singh, Gautam Gulati, and Salman Khan<3 

How I got started on IF: umm .. i think i was searching for some Deepika interviews, and then i found IF.

Fav section on IF: DABH forum yo

Fav Sigmaker ( if any): farhanu!⭐️

Fav videomix + maker (if any): Samiiirrr!

Fav fanfic writer (if any): i dont really read OS and FFs etc.

Fav character of DABH: Sandy, Vikko and Meena.

What do you like the most about DABH forum: that we are quite less people.

Any message to the rest of the members?: no i dont think so.

Edited by fresco. - 10 years ago
1. If you could spend your time doing only one activity, what would that activity be? Why?
- skateboarding. because i love skating.

2. If you could learn how to do something new next week, what would you choose? Why?
- surfing πŸ˜² it looks so cool. maybe also learn how to fly so that i could fly around the world and meet people like samir, farhanu and ami without i had to pay and face visa problems. 

3. If you could have a super power, what would you choose to have? Why? What super-hero name would you choose?
-FLYING. ^ gave answer above. and i would name myself .. i dont know. superwoman
4. If you could have any animal in the world and shrink it down to a mouse-sized pet, what animal would you choose? 
What name would you give it?
- a monkey. and i would call him Finn.

5. What is the silliest thing you've ever done? What would you like to do to top it?
- umm.. i've done a lot of silly stuff. here recently i dropped my ring down in my fish bowl .. to get it up i poured all the water out in the toilet, and woop. there goes my ring. and of course i notice that when i've finished removing the waters. so there i was standing. looking down in the toilet, thinking why bad things always happen to good people. 

6.  What is your favorite sport or game? If you could change one rule, what would you change?
- soccer. i want to change that rule with you're not allowed to use your hands. grrr that rule has made my team lose so many times.

7.  What is your favorite word right now? What do you like about it? When have you used it recently?
gobar. it has a nice meaning. this morning.

Edited by fresco. - 10 years ago
congo samz
enjoy the hot seat
 congrats..   fresco
Congrats Samah, Superman, Fresco. I like ur drawingsπŸ˜‰
Are wah Samah on the hot seat. Congratulations. Get ready to get grilled and roasted. Don't worry, I won't grill you but will support you in this journey by encouraging you. All the very best.
Oooh la la... Iss se kehte hain North + East + West + South + Upper + Down + Rear + Front vaale ke Gobar... .  It's party a time. .

My Puttar is on the "Cooking Seat".. now no one will save you from my grilling session...

100 pages toh meri quests fill ho jaayenge..

Get yourself ready puttar to do .

Your first task is to make farhanu's comment in this thread.πŸ˜†.

I'll return with smart and intelligent grills at dawn..πŸ˜ƒ!

@Bharathi Aunty:- Thank you for providing me this "Golden Platinum Silver" opportunity.. Edited by -Amlu- - 10 years ago