Posted: 10 years ago
Ok guys I know it's over..But still I was curious..😳

Who do u think had killed IP's brother?!!πŸ˜•I was just wondering...😳Any guesses...?πŸ˜›

p.s. Plz humour me frnds...Lets kip da forum a bit busy...We shud let dm know,dey shudnt hv stopped Junoon...😑

Just luv ur spirit fren.this forum has become little empty since yesterday
Well my pea sized brain cant think of anything who killed IPs bro.πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•No idea
Our cvs amazing creativity have turned da story into jigsaw puzzle.No clue
Originally posted by sabina123

Just luv ur spirit fren.this forum has become little empty since yesterday
Well my pea sized brain cant think of anything who killed IPs bro.πŸ˜•No idea
Our cvs amazing creativity have turned da story into jigsaw puzzle.No clue

Y empty from tomorrow?!😲I mean where did evry1 go?!πŸ˜•I mean da 1s of us who do come...?😳I was busy...Cudnt mk da tym to cum or update yesterday's epi..πŸ˜†I'll do two epis today!Dnt worry we hv to kip Adni nd Junoon alive!Nd mk da stupid Life OK guys regret deir decision all deir lyf!!!😑😑😑M here,no worries!πŸ€—
Originally posted by Bmoni

Chudail Shalu

🀣U cud be right..Bt I dnt think MYP wud hv md her beloved Shalu da murderess...😑So I think she wud hv md Mishraji or evn Mishrain da killer!I know who killed his bro!πŸ˜›MYP herself!!!🀣Sorry!πŸ€ͺ
Love you Tehsina.

Yes we have to do this and answer all those unanswered questions which kept us busy thinking , and kept cvs writing more bakwas.

As I said earlier. Akash did. I know Akash wasn't psycho before he lost Meera's dil. But somehow a misunderstanding happened.

Once upon a time . Meera was shopping . She accidently hit Viru (was this his name?) 😲 and the blue eyed teenager complined her beautiness. Akash who was there felt jealousy and fighted with him ( why doesn't Prithvi feel the same ?) that fight ended soon . But Akash dicided to kill the guy . He did it SRK's style of Baaziger. πŸ˜ƒ That was my idea.

Edited by awida - 10 years ago
okie my conclusion.. tat blue eye boy was walking under a coconut tree the coconut fell on his head & he died πŸ˜† seriously I dun enjoy killing people but i'm so frustrated & want to kill someone so hv done it & enjoyed it☒️
Could be chaalu.may be ip's bro saw her dancing half naked with some other person so she before ips bro could say anything she killed him or ip's some other enemyπŸ˜•
no idea coz then chalu and mishras were in terror of IP so they can't kill his brother but it must be the opposite party goons remember someone attacked shalu wen p was with her that pahadi dress epi
haha guys nice answers m rofling with the ideas
 For sure cvs killed Veeru.