Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: foram.

no idea coz then chalu and mishras were in terror of IP so they can't kill his brother but it must be the opposite party goons remember someone attacked shalu wen p was with her that pahadi dress epi

yuck That disgsting moment , i just want to Killl writer and Mr and Mrs Patnaik for That ,

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

This content was originally posted by: TehsinaJFJ

๐ŸคฃU cud be right..Bt I dnt think MYP wud hv md her beloved Shalu da murderess...๐Ÿ˜กSo I think she wud hv md Mishraji or evn Mishrain da killer!I know who killed his bro!๐Ÿ˜›MYP herself!!!๐ŸคฃSorry!๐Ÿคช

Super Reply ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘ i m also Agree with u
 but Why Only MYP   .Mr.YP  is Also Producer , and HE is husband Of MYP so YP was lead than MYP .but why we was blamming only on MYP , Why not to YP ?
awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
@Bmoni coz MYP was tweeting left and right praising Sara Khan and Shalu's carachter. Atleast YP wasn't a tweeter tipe of a man. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
This content was originally posted by: awida

@Bmoni coz MYP was tweeting left and right praising Sara Khan and Shalu's carachter. Atleast YP wasn't a tweeter tipe of a man. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

u r right , but   YP sometime's was in tweeter , but we complained rare with YP , Mr and Mrs Patnaik both are producer of Junoon , both was handling , dont know YP would Appreciate our complain or not but i guess Sara was Beloved with Both Mr and Mrs Patnaik
This content was originally posted by: Bmoni

u r right , but   YP sometime's was in tweeter , but we complained rare with YP , Mr and Mrs Patnaik both are producer of Junoon , both was handling , dont know YP would Appreciate our complain or not but i guess Sara was Beloved with Both Mr and Mrs Patnaik, which was not fair for Junoon show and lead couple