Katha Mahadev Putra Baal Ganesh Ki

ll Katha Mahadev Putra Baal Ganesh Ki ll-Article Archive

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
ll  Article Archive  ll

Welcome To The Article Archive Section Of Katha Mahadev Putra Baal Ganesh Ki Forum

Here You Will Find All Articles Related To The Show

Please Refrain From Posting Any Comments 

Regards,
Deboleena
Edited by deboleena.manna - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

After Mahadev, it's Saadhil's Ganesh Leela

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Sep 2, 2013, 04.29 PM IST
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Saadhil Karan Kapoor|Nikhil Sinha|Mohit Raina|Life OK|devon ke dev mahadev
After Mahadev, it's Saadhil's Ganesh Leela
Saadhil KapoorMore Pics
We recently reported about producer Nikhil Sinha's next --- a fantasy show loosely based on Hatimtai, famous Arabian poet --- on Life OK. 

And now, we are back to inform you that the producer is working on another project, simultaneously.

This show, tentatively titled Ganesh Leela, will air on Life OK. It will feature Saadhil Karan Kapoorin the lead as lord Ganesha and might have Mohit Raina aka Mahadev from Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev, make a special appearance. After playing kartikey in Mahadev, Rushiraj Pawar will repeat the act in this show.

Informs the source, "The shoot has commenced. The show will revolve around the life of lord Ganesha. It will air on the weekends and will be an extension of Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev."

Sadhil's father confirmed the news.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Mythological tales find revival on TV screens
IANS | Sep 27, 2013, 02.02 PM IST

Mythological tales find revival on TV screens
Devon Ke Dev Mahadev & Durga

The 1990s marked a significant year in the Indian TV space when mythological shows like "Ramayan" and " Mahabharat" were a rage. 

That era has once again been brought to life on the small screen with new shows based on legends - but with a makeover in terms of presentation and treatment. The makers say this has paid rich dividends.

Some of the significant shows are Life OK's "Devon Ke Dev Mahadev", which has been capturing eyeballs for over a year. The channel recently launched another one - Katha Mahadev Putra Bal Ganesh Ki" - to add variety.

Now, Siddharth Kumar Tewary's "Mahabharat" is being beamed on Star Plus. If that's not enough, B.K. Modi's "Buddha - The King of Kings", a show based on the life and teachings of Gautam Buddha, has also sprung up on Zee TV.

What is really impressive is that amidst the popularity of 'saas-bahu sagas' and crime stories, mythological shows have succeeded on the small screen and are appealing to youth.

Sahara One's " Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali" has already completed two years and still continues to attract viewers.

"These shows are a huge attraction amongst youngsters and even children. It is very pleasing. They are certainly not meant only for elderly people," Pratik Seal, Marketing head, Life OK, told IANS.

With the changing tastes of the viewers, the makers are avoiding long treatments and dragging plots. Keeping the narrative crisp is the success mantra.

The makers of "Mahabharat", which premiered Sep 16, are trying to keep audiences hooked on by ensuring it does not drag.

"We want to keep the quality of 'Mahabharat' consistent throughout the series, and keep the content extremely gripping, which is why the series will be a finite one of six to seven months," said Nikhil Madhok, senior vice president (Marketing) at Star Plus.

"We want youth to see the relevance of the epic in today's times as well, which is why even our communication has a sharp focus on some of these fascinating characters.

"For example, what happened with Draupadi back then has its relevance to what's happening to women in our country now," he added.

Getting high TRPs is not easy as these shows not only compete with one another but have to be at par with western series in terms of quality.

"The medium has become competitive. You have people viewing Hollywood films and western television shows; so expectation levels rise. The bar, to be able to appeal to youth, is high," said Nidhi Yasha, the costume designer for "Buddha" and "Mahabharat".

These shows come at a price.

"These shows often have a higher budget than a normal show. It is 25-30 percent more than the cost of an average show. This is fine as the show brings the whole family together. The 'maha'episodes are one-hour long and require a higher decibel marketing initiative. But it does give you a dividend accordingly," Seal said.

These shows not only attract eyeballs but advertisements also.

"We are overbooked in terms of ads. There has never been an issue in this regard. 'Mahadev' opened well and pretty much caught everyone's fancy within the second month of being on air," Seal added.

There is a constant endeavour to come up with better ideas to present such shows. Shooting the episodes like short films could be one way to increase the spectacle.

The quality of "Buddha" is like that of a film, Modi said.

"Now with the TV industry moving to a higher level where we have digital quality, you can show a cinema quality story on TV. With 'Buddha', we are looking at the 52 episodes like 52 short films," B.K. Modi said.

It is important that the presentation should be such that these shows are welcomed.

As some of them thrive in terms of TRP ratings, others go unnoticed like "Savitri", which will end soon, Ekta Kapoor's "Kahaani Hamaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki" and Moti Sagar's "Sabke Jeevan Ka Aadhar - Ramayan".
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
TC Article i can't post 😊Link - Pooran Kiri to essay Madhasur in Life OK's...
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Ganesh Leela to end this weekend with a promise to get back again

Makers of Devon Ke Dev... Mahadev, Triangle Films Company recently came up with a show on the childhood of Shri Ganesh titled Ganesh Leela. This extended version of Mahadev will soon be coming to an end, as the main concept of the show was dealing with the killing of the eight asuras by Ganesh, thus taking the Ashtavinayak form.

The series which was always meant to be a 16 episode show will bid adieu to its fans this weekend. Its last episode will be aired on 3 November 2013. We hear that in the last few episodes, Ritu Raj and Rajesh Khera will play the roles of two asuras who will be killed by Ganesh. The story of Ganesh Leela will however, end on a note wherein there is always a possibility of a new beginning.

A source tells us that the last scene of the show will in fact end with Ganesh's summer vacation in his gurukul starting. And the show will bid good bye to viewers with a promise of getting back after two months, once his gurukul resumes.

When contacted, Producer Nikhil Sinha told Tellychakkar.com, "Yes, it is true that Ganesh Leela is ending." On the probability of season 2, he said, "We are sure that we can plan another season later if need be."

Here's hoping that the show will get back to enthrall the tiny tots.

OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail

Telly kids take up our Children's Day quiz!

TellyBuzz in talks with our Telly kids to know whether they know about the significance of children's day and also about their plans of celebrating the day...

Thursday, November 14, 2013 | 11:05:08 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   3 Comments  |  288 Views

Children are full of life and innocence. Their innocent talks and naughty acts make us smile. 14th November is the day which is celebrated as children's day. Children's day marks the birthday of our first prime minister Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru who used to love kids. 

Wishing a very happy children's day to all our cute and talented Telly kids, TellyBuzz asked 3 questions to each kid related to children's day. We got some of the innocent and funny replies from them.

Read on to know what they said:

Palak Dey, currently seen in Zee TV's Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se -

Why is children's day celebrated - Children's day is celebrated because it's a day for children. It's celebrated because of Gandhi Jayanti. Children's day is celebrated on 14th November.

Who was Chacha Nehru - I don't know.

How are you celebrating children's day - I feel very special on children's day. Santa Claus comes to our school. Today is our holiday and I am enjoying today by playing with my elder sister at home.  

Divyam Dama, last seen as Ansh in Zee TV's Punar Vivah -

Why is children's day celebrated - I don't know.

How are you celebrating children's day - I have no school today so I will be playing football with my friends. I will be enjoying today a lot with my friends.

Dhriti Mehta, last seen as Payal in Zee TV's Punar Vivah -

Why is children's day  celebrated - It's the birthday of Chacha Nehru.

How are you celebrating children's day - We enjoy a lot. I am having a holiday today so I play some games and enjoy the day.

Yash Ghanekar, last seen as Krish in Life OK's Dil se di dua.Saubhagyavati Bhava? -

Why is children's day celebrated - Children's day is celebrated on 14thNovember because it's Chacha Nehru's birthday. He used to love kids and flowers very much that's why we celebrate children's day on his birthday.

Who was Chacha Nehru - First prime minister of India.

How are you celebrating children's day - I feel very special on children's day. I haven't planned what I will be doing today yet but I will be distributing chocolates amongst my friends and enjoy with them.

Sadhil Kapoor, currently seen as Ganesha in Life OK's Katha Mahadev Putra Bal Ganesh Ki -

Why is children's day celebrated - Children's day is celebrated because it's the birthday of Jawaharlal Nehru.

Who was Chacha Nehru - He was the first prime minister of India.

How are you celebrating children's day - I tie friendship band on the wrist of my friends on children's day and we share sweets and chocolates with our friends. 

TellyBuzz wishes all the kids a very Happy Children's Day! 

Anwesha Kamal