awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Remember friends what was written in that piece of paper which IP found in the garden beside RK's house after those bulletes were shot in the middle of the night and were about to kill him and Meera!

Who are you? That was the question.

Now we know the answer , that was IP

but who wrote it? Who did threaten to kill IP and Meera? More than once?

No he isn't Lakhan. Lakhan came late . After Shalu called him.

Shalu herself was troubled. Who was trying to kill IP-Meera?

Any thoughts? 😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sabina123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
There are sooo many questions remained unanswared fren.But during that tym i thought its Hudda or Laakhu.okey i have another question you how meera and prithvi were since their childhood, Meera's father got them married 2 save prithvi's life.but i still dont understand why da villagers wanted kill little prithviπŸ˜•.
BTW this week forum activity is very low.is anybody there???Or every one left
crazy-nut thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I only hv 3 suspects - shalu, mishrain & hudda. cause IP was a danger to all 3. 

btw I seriously feel cvs shld not hv brought in IP at all cause he was pretty strong character which made most viewers sway from Prithvi to IP in the end all seem pretty confused with who they wanted in the serial  

awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: sabina123

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

</div><font color="#cc0033">There are sooo many questions remained unanswared fren.But during that tym i thought its Hudda or Laakhu.okey i have another question you how meera and prithvi were since their childhood, Meera's father got them married 2 save prithvi's life.but i still dont understand why da villagers wanted kill little prithviπŸ˜•.</font>
<div><font color="#cc0033">BTW this week forum activity is very low.is anybody there???Or every one left</font>

Hi Sabina . 😊

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Yes Hudda was confused too. So he should be the attacker. But is he a cop or a goon? 😲 maybe some cops has goons to work with. πŸ˜ƒ

I can't answer your question dear. It is the first time I know about the reason of the childhood marriage. 😳 coz I don't know Hindi well. And I started reading written updates after joining this forum on March. So I don't know what did happen first ? Although I watched it! πŸ˜†
awida thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy-nut

<font color="#0000ff">I only hv3 suspects - shalu, mishrain & hudda. cause IP was a danger to all 3.

btw I seriously feel cvs shld not hv brought in IP at all cause he was pretty strong character which mademost viewers sway from Prithvi to IP in the end all seem pretty confused with who they wanted in theserial </font>

Thanks Shanti for answering me. But Mishrain? 😲 do you mean Mishra? Coz Mishrain was the loving chachi . How could she be the attacker? I guess Mishra has good reasons to attack IP coz he knows about the treasuery. πŸ˜•

Wish ppl liked IP. Maybe he was stronger but ppl dint like him . TRPs didn't jump after his track started.
πŸ˜• maybe it is not his fault but the bad writing and less promotion made this track another failour.
Samia9898 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

There are so many questions unswered.thanks 2 our brainless amazing cvs.🀒

anyways could be Hudda or some old enemy who wanted 2 know if this is really IP.
Citigal43 thumbnail
  May be it was staged by IP himself, hired some goon so that Meera will keep clinging to him ?
Hopeenlight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So many unanswered questions... wonder if PH had any coherent thoughts on how to handle all of these loose ends, if the show didn't have to end so suddenly. They were barely given two weeks to wrap-up...  But then again, they left so many open ended tracks all over the place when they left baragaon in a hurry and then again with dumping Rajeev's family without any explanations, Mishrain's disappearance, Mishra and Hudda's whereabouts and so many more ideas and events that at one time seemed important but left unattended...  That's why we fans feel so lost and confused... Wish another channel will look at the strong potential of this show and pick it up with better promos, interviews, Tv segments etc.. It would really take off, IMO..
Citigal43 thumbnail
Same here.. And why Kalki's husband kept calling Meu...Meu
Why Kallki hated Sudha and Meera.
Bristylovemouni thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bakwas writer dont know himself what did they show ,
 they tried to give lots of Thing for confuse and twist , and after That they was messing and lost themselves 🀣