Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by muniatunia

<font color="#990033">There are so many questions unswered.thanks 2 our brainlessamazing cvs.🤢</font>

<font color="#990033">anyways could be Hudda or some old enemy who wanted 2 know if this is really IP.</font>

Thanks for commenting dear Munia.

Agree with you those cvs were brainless.

and I am with you in suspecting an old enemy. But PH house didn't want to spend money in bringing a new actir so the finished this track without answering those questions. Cheap PH. 😡
Originally posted by foram.

no idea

Thanks for commenting. Even I was confused, and had no idea. 😕
I love ur post!🤗I'll tell u who wrote dis!IP wrote dis himself!😉So dt he can cuddle and hug Meera more!😳😆
Originally posted by Citigal43

May be it was staged by IP himself, hired some goon so that Meera will keep clinging to him ?

Very clever Citigal.

I love your idea. It reminded me of many Indian movies of ninties. Where the hero hire some goons to kick them infront of the heroine. 😃

Wish IP did this to impress Meera.
Originally posted by Hopeenlight

So many unanswered questions... wonder if PH hadany coherent thoughts on how to handle all of these loose ends, if the show didn't have to end so suddenly. They were barely given two weeks to wrap-up... But then again, they left so many open ended tracks all over the place when they left baragaon in a hurry and then again with dumping Rajeev's family without any explanations, Mishrain's disappearance, Mishra and Hudda's whereabouts and so many more ideas and events that at one time seemed important but left unattended... That's why we fans feel so lost and confused... Wish another channel will look at the strong potential of this show and pick it up with better promos, interviews, Tv segments etc.. It would really take off, IMO..

I agree with you Asha.
I wonder with so   many unanswered questions how did PH keep quiet and not asked cvs to write a more lgical story. This shows their disrespect to the show's viewers. It shows how much they wanted the show to end. 😡
Originally posted by Bmoni

Bakwas writer dont know himself what did they show ,
they tried to give lots of Thing for confuse and twist , and after That they was messing and lost themselves 🤣

Exactly Bristy.

With too many twists how could cvs answer all these questions. 😕 Their brains kept working in many sides so they became busybrained . 😃 after that they lost intrest in what they eere writing. 😡